New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria from Mangere has had a cry because she's made her kids sick handled her kids sicknesses like a boss this term
She probably made him test and then drew a line on the test so they could “isolate” for the week & prove us all wrong. She pulled a Simone and threw them outside and took a quick pic and said look at them playing nicely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
you
What coz you had to adult today without Phil doing everything? Already in a tizzy and he's only been sick for a day 🙄
Why the heck would she post a photo where you can see right out her window to a landmark and the house next to it like that. It would take 10 minutes on Google earth to find her exact address 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Damn the feedback on sketes page re explosive social is not good…. (Tidal Hair, Iyia Liu, playtime store etc)

Reactions: 11
Imagine having 4 kids and then they have friends over and handling it by yourself . 🤦🏼‍♀️I’m going to get shot for this comment but she’s just not cut out to be a mum.
i honestly think shes labeled her self with anxiety and depression and has become one of those people have just startd using it as an excuse that she wont get help for it

Reactions: 8
Imagine having 4 kids and then they have friends over and handling it by yourself . 🤦🏼‍♀️I’m going to get shot for this comment but she’s just not cut out to be a mum.
My kids are sooo much easier to manage when they have friends over!

• Heart
talz seriously letting that kid have a raw noodle cake for breakfast? while she herself is on a health kick apparently so THEORETICALLY would be making herself a decent breaky, but lemme let the kid eat a raw noodle cake? yuck lol.

caitlyn hodges - someone mentioned her getting free formula on the last thread. so she posted about how she has to go to AKL for x amount of days and might put baby Q on formula to take the stress off, and immediately gets sent free formula? sorry that’s a joke. formula companies should be giving to mums who NEED it. caitlyn very clearly is big on breastfeeding, has a good supply, and got a free handsfree pump. she doesn’t need free formula, sorry

Reactions: 13
talz seriously letting that kid have a raw noodle cake for breakfast? while she herself is on a health kick apparently so THEORETICALLY would be making herself a decent breaky, but lemme let the kid eat a raw noodle cake? yuck lol.

caitlyn hodges - someone mentioned her getting free formula on the last thread. so she posted about how she has to go to AKL for x amount of days and might put baby Q on formula to take the stress off, and immediately gets sent free formula? sorry that’s a joke. formula companies should be giving to mums who NEED it. caitlyn very clearly is big on breastfeeding, has a good supply, and got a free handsfree pump. she doesn’t need free formula, sorry
Omg yes someone that gets it! Asking for "recommendations" on what formula to buy knowing full well you are going to get sent some. And you can't tell me she was surprised to be sent it because they would have had to message and ask for her address. Another one I can no longer stand.

Reactions: 6
Do MFM and her husband(?) Phil have an age gap? I seriously presumed he was her son until he caught covid and the chat on here makes it obvious I am completely wrong for thinking that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg yes someone that gets it! Asking for "recommendations" on what formula to buy knowing full well you are going to get sent some. And you can't tell me she was surprised to be sent it because they would have had to message and ask for her address. Another one I can no longer stand.
yup i’m done now too. there is another brand she recently promoted too i can’t remember? i’ll have a look. but i remember thinking “wow she’s promoting them TOO?!” because she says she’s very picky about what she accepts. oh i’ve remembered halfway through lol lash fridays! i was taken aback. it’s way overdone already and just didn’t seem her avenue.

Reactions: 2
Do MFM and her husband(?) Phil have an age gap? I seriously presumed he was her son until he caught covid and the chat on here makes it obvious I am completely wrong for thinking that haha
His face genuinely makes me uncomfortable. He looks so young 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yup i’m done now too. there is another brand she recently promoted too i can’t remember? i’ll have a look. but i remember thinking “wow she’s promoting them TOO?!” because she says she’s very picky about what she accepts. oh i’ve remembered halfway through lol lash fridays! i was taken aback. it’s way overdone already and just didn’t seem her avenue.
Yes I was so surprised! Literally all her stuff she promotes is mum/kid related so this was so out of the blue for you. And way different to the format for her normal ads. She's another one that claims struggle street financially but clearly isn't .

His face genuinely makes me uncomfortable. He looks so young 😬
Nope they are the same age! She doesn't look overly old either I think it's just that he looks super young. They seem such an odd couple to me.

She probably made him test and then drew a line on the test so they could “isolate” for the week & prove us all wrong. She pulled a Simone and threw them outside and took a quick pic and said look at them playing nicely 😂
Was that playing? They looked like they have no idea how to be kids!

Reactions: 1
Emily writes posted a link to this article which I thought was great.
I know blessed in doubles attended the protests. Anyone else???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.