New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't see her shutting people down.

Especially yesterday, owning her mistakes and explaining stuff more thoroughly.

EmCult? She aint no blessed in doubles/arise babe!
If you don't take what Em says as gospel, if you have different views to her or if you no longer fit her image. You are shut down and kicked out. EmCult is the perfect description for her clicky groups. IYKYK

Reactions: 7
Its definitely a wee cult. I was in there, sucked in hook, line and sinker. Also went to a show, basically a therapy session.
I"M NOT TALKING ABOUT OFFICIALLY EM

I'm talking about Emily Writes.

Haha

If you don't take what Em says as gospel, if you have different views to her or if you no longer fit her image. You are shut down and kicked out. EmCult is the perfect description for her clicky groups. IYKYK
Lols OfficiallyEM = Cult

Emily Writes is who i'm talking about.

Are you saying officially em doesn't shut people down?????
Nope, cos i'm talking about the other Em. Lolssss -

Look at people jumping on moi

Reactions: 5
Am I just being bitchy or does this reek “tone deaf” given hardships lots of people are going through? Dripping in LV head to toe. Have a second hand wardrobe account on Insta too. Why though? She doesn’t need the $$
Absolutely tone deaf. The second hand clothing sales piss me off too. They sure as hell wouldn’t need the money. God, donate some of it for tit sake. She reeks of privilege and not relatable at all.

Reactions: 8
Woah intense reply I think you need some fresh air 😂
Haha funny to read this as I actually have gone outside twice for fresh air & some deep breathing due to life being quite overwhelming at times.
Not due to that condescending comment though 🤣 it just irked me a tad!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely tone deaf. The second hand clothing sales piss me off too. They sure as hell wouldn’t need the money. God, donate some of it for tit sake. She reeks of privilege and not relatable at all.
But she does a Kmart / warehouse purchase every now and again so #relateable??

honestly though I think it’s gross how she doesn’t donate at least some of the money from the second hand sales. She sells them for close to retail price, some of them are gifted and it’s not like she needs the money either, it’s just pure greed.

Reactions: 4
But she does a Kmart / warehouse purchase every now and again so #relateable??

honestly though I think it’s gross how she doesn’t donate at least some of the money from the second hand sales. She sells them for close to retail price, some of them are gifted and it’s not like she needs the money either, it’s just pure greed.
The odd Kmart or warehouse purchase doesn’t compare to the rest of the high end stuff. So no, not relatable for me. Maybe for you and that’s cool. Most of their nursery for their daughter was all #ad or paid partnership, and not like they couldn’t afford to just buy all that stuff themselves. I don’t know if you have seen the stories she has done showcasing the type of banquet style spread meals they often have too? Again incredibly tone deaf.

Now associating more with Laura McGoldrick… speaks for itself.

Reactions: 1
I"M NOT TALKING ABOUT OFFICIALLY EM

I'm talking about Emily Writes.

Haha

Lols OfficiallyEM = Cult

Emily Writes is who i'm talking about.

Nope, cos i'm talking about the other Em. Lolssss -

Look at people jumping on moi
No wasn't jumping on you was just super suprised 🤣

Reactions: 1
The odd Kmart or warehouse purchase doesn’t compare to the rest of the high end stuff. So no, not relatable for me. Maybe for you and that’s cool. Most of their nursery for their daughter was all #ad or paid partnership, and not like they couldn’t afford to just buy all that stuff themselves. I don’t know if you have seen the stories she has done showcasing the type of banquet style spread meals they often have too? Again incredibly tone deaf.

Now associating more with Laura McGoldrick… speaks for itself.
clearly my sarcasm was lost in translation then

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I'm sorry but this is so infuriating....does she realize that the farmers don't get all the money and that the supermarkets take their chunk. She is making it sound like the price hikes is because of farmers...
Yeah more like maybe she should own a supermarket lol coz that’s who’s making the big money

Reactions: 5
Ok I'm sorry but this is so infuriating....does she realize that the farmers don't get all the money and that the supermarkets take their chunk. She is making it sound like the price hikes is because of farmers...

Does she not realise she could be ordering from anchor etc direct and they would give them a commercial price as bulk same with milk/cream that's what most food buisness do, not very smart. She only seems to use gilmours is it because everything can be ready made for her from there 😆

Reactions: 12
Am I just being bitchy or does this reek “tone deaf” given hardships lots of people are going through? Dripping in LV head to toe. Have a second hand wardrobe account on Insta too. Why though? She doesn’t need the $$
She’s “drippng” in LV cos she’s at something they’re hosting, so……
And selling on is all good, lots of people like to buy labels secondhand. Good on her, it’s better than hiffing them out.
and tone deaf…maybe, but that’s the way she lives, so? She is a WAG so I wouldn’t t expect different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she whips her own cream or she uses whipped cream from the bottle lol
She whips cream from a bottle. It has been shared in her stories at some point

That cream in a can stuff doesn’t last hours. It’s liquid within a couple of hours.

I’ve been to funerals where they’ve used it to fill brandy snaps and by the time the service is fine it’s liquid In soggy brandy snaps

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.