New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive my ignorance - my 'babies' are probably the same age as many members here, had them way back when there weren't so many 'rules' :LOL:What's the problem with a baby in the spa pool?
The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) notes that infants should not be permitted in a hot tub at all, since a their thin skin makes them more susceptible to overheating.

They say under 2s shouldn't go in them and the age for short use is 5.

A risk some may take but its dangerous.

Apparently kids under five(I thought it was more 3 years old tbh but google says 5) shouldn’t go in a spa because of the temperature, so not sure how hot she has it? It can cause them to overheat/dehydration :)
She obviously reads this she must of had her friend message her so she can clear it up 😂😂

I can’t stand her but what’s wrong with a swim?
Children under 5 cant regulate their temperature well and spas can be too hot. She obviously reads this and had a friend clesr her temperature on her story

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Okay I'm not overly proud of this but I'm one of those people who finds it satisfying going full FBI...😂

Found real estate listing for the building she's renting in (given the store address is publicly available) - not sure exactly how recent tbh, doesn't say when sold. But in that, it lists total rental income as 53k per year. It looks like she's occupying half of the building so let's assume she's maybe paying half the total rent, 26.5k. Assuming that rate, 8 months rent would be 17.6k. Sure, maybe with recent times (more businesses closing and vacating commercial rentals) the landlord isn't still charging that much rent - but I dunno that it'd be that much less.

So... Do we believe that, if every customer was spending an average of 200* (looking at their prices)... She had 88 customers in her first few days? 🤔🤔🤔 Sure, Sera. Maybe just keep your bragging a bit more vague next time.

*and even then, that's assuming the total cost of the goods - not the actual profit margin on each - so if anything she'd have to mean gross income rather than actual profit

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk 😂
If it makes you feel better, I tried to figure out who was the person that sent her the question about the spa pool cause the name isn't fully cut off and the photo looked like the aesthetic of one of Simone's friend. Just trawling through the people who had liked recent photos to see if I could prove it was a mate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yea I can't stand her either but that's a bit too picky. My babies always went in the spa at that age. Usually followed by a huge drink of water and a shower. I just didn't film it.
Its not picky it can be really dangerous. With a large following shes doing something that is actually unsafe and people may see it and think its okay and not have a brain and lower the temperature or hydrate. When you have a large following your responsible for actions you show and should be helf accountable

As much as I hate to defend SA, she has talked in the past about how they put the temperature way down so they could take Asher in the spa (and she also used to say the same when she was preggers 👀)
The past doesnt help current or new viewers. If shes doing something unsafe she should disclaim every time.

Reactions: 8
Key points
Household Contacts must isolate for 7 days and get tested.
If you have had COVID-19 in the past 3 months, you do not need to isolate again.
If you have completed your isolation as a household contact in the last 10 days, you do not need to isolate again.

I can't remember when they had covid but it could have been over 90 days ago. I am pretty sure they got it Feb/March when the wave was hitting Auckland at the start. But of course she will love a week off at home doing nothing 😆

Wonder if ole “Loo” squeezed that hair, harvested the grease and cooked her pancakes in the “hair grease” this morn?
On a more positive note, love Elle, the desperation of having to put a tent like that in your home, sleep deprivation is hard and twins is next level, love her rawness with her struggles.

Wonder if ole “Loo” squeezed that hair, harvested the grease and cooked her pancakes in the “hair grease” this morn?
On a more positive note, love Elle, the desperation of having to put a tent like that in your home, sleep deprivation is hard and twins is next level, love her rawness with her struggles.
Sorry wasn’t pancakes, my bad!
It was infact… veges and cheese cooked in hair grease!

Attachments

Last edited:

The tent is to take away with them when they go see Dave’s family up North

I kindda feel for MFM as surely there’s more to life than mum life, rice bread, Netflix, Minecraft, or domestic bliss. I had a look at her story and not even living her life but fark I can’t. I hope she’s done something to better herself so when the kids fly away from the nest, she has something else to do. 🤞🏼

Reactions: 12
Talzlife: if she and BD are getting “exclusive” does that mean she’s getting off the bene? Who knows. Hahahha! Also, showering won’t hurt. 👀🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it makes you feel better, I tried to figure out who was the person that sent her the question about the spa pool cause the name isn't fully cut off and the photo looked like the aesthetic of one of Simone's friend. Just trawling through the people who had liked recent photos to see if I could prove it was a mate 😂
You are my spirit animal! I looked up the same thing 😂 my folks used to own some commerical buildings up that was so I knew vaguely what the rents were round there.
Omg you are my people 😂❤ detective gang forever

The past doesnt help current or new viewers. If shes doing something unsafe she should disclaim every time.
Yeah I definitely take your point! Especially when she has such a large, impressionable following - many of whom would jump off a cliff if she said it was the latest workout trend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I find this sort of thing mega tacky. Can’t you just say you had a great opening weekend without letting people know how many months rent you paid? Business expenses go well past just the rent. Her clothes are made from cheap fabrics and when you’re charging that much for an item of clothing, I want to see some social responsibility behind the manufacture of them. Are the fibres natural? Ethically produced? Are the workers in her factories paid a living wage?I would never pay $140 for a 100% polyester dress.That fabric probably costs her $5 a meter.
Maybe it will backfire and her landlord will increase rent on her at some point rather than maybe home back to help a new business

I’m down a wormhole. Skete posted a Q box for a friend - SabbyJeyxx ->>> I’m now on her page & reading drama about unpaid rent, ex bachelor chick, white priv etc. etc. Who’s the chick???

Reactions: 1

The tents are because they are going away, sounds like the twins actually sleep quite decent

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.