New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain why Ellie’s belly or whatever it ( went for a look) says
Everything is “,cooked” all the time? Like she’d have any awareness of that or even what the word actually means in slang. Tone deaf

Where the video? Is she on Instagram?
She is Wholesale Ted on YouTube.

Reactions: 1
She is Wholesale Ted on YouTube.
If I was a millionaire I’d definitely invest in my teeth.
I didn’t think she looked much like Elle until I realised she looks like Elle before all her fillers etc.

• Wow
So the list I’ve got so far….

LFYD
Sam Wallace
Dom Harvey
Jay Reeve
Moochstyle, Shayden

Footy players going into the Alcohol world & creating products then promoting on their socials, problematic? Kids look up to these dudes… what happened to the days of pushing Weet Bix & Toffee Pops.

I like however, content wise….

Eat Lit Food
Uncle Tics
And that’s about it 🤣
I literally cannot stand Uncle Tics. He 100% puts them on, when it’s convenient he doesn’t tic much at all. Certainly nothing like the videos he posts 🙄

She's not talking about hot water beach in coromandel that everyone knows. Anyway someone else commented and said the place she went is near kawhia. I remember seeing an article on stuff or something about it recently. Which I guess is how Shoshannah herself knows about it. Dunno why she can't share that instead of being secretive and gatekeeping it. Or if she really wants to keep it private and not advertise it, go there and don't post on social media about it at all.
She will probably tell you if you pay for her Patreon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's not talking about hot water beach in coromandel that everyone knows. Anyway someone else commented and said the place she went is near kawhia. I remember seeing an article on stuff or something about it recently. Which I guess is how Shoshannah herself knows about it. Dunno why she can't share that instead of being secretive and gatekeeping it. Or if she really wants to keep it private and not advertise it, go there and don't post on social media about it at all.
Kawhia hot water beach. Pretty well known

Reactions: 3
I literally cannot stand Uncle Tics. He 100% puts them on, when it’s convenient he doesn’t tic much at all. Certainly nothing like the videos he posts 🙄
Wow. I don’t think he puts them on at all. Tourette’s isn’t something you can control and different stresses and situations can impact the severity of peoples
Tics

Reactions: 11

You need to research tics then. For some, certain situations can make them tic more (like high stress). You don't pick and choose how often you tic. He can't control it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Re Em & Emily, I remember they did a few lives together answering questions & showing ATM toys.
Em tagged Emily in something the other day (can’t recall what now 🤔) which I thought was weird & I checked to see if they followed each other again but they didn’t 🤷‍♀️
Yea I remember those lives. Think it was Emily Writes who got Em into the ATMS stuff in the first place 🤷‍♀️

As she’s a private account I think it’s against tattle rules to discuss
Emily writes may be private on Instagram, but as an author and “journalist” on public websites, surely we can still tattle on her? Correct me if I’m wrong though! Either way, my experience with her is she is very two faced, and for someone who wants inclusiveness in our society, if you don’t agree with her on anything she shuts you down and can be very hypocritical.

Reactions: 10
Lou Morley absolutely fucks me off to no end. The hands Omg. She is like a walking #ad too. Has she ever worked a day in her life?

Reactions: 4
Lou Morley absolutely fucks me off to no end. The hands Omg. She is like a walking #ad too. Has she ever worked a day in her life?
she was a single mum to twins at a young age, I'm pretty sure that would be fairly hard work!

Reactions: 6
Jay Reeve thinks he’s gods gift to this world had to stop listening to his radio show cos he basically got his own language and when he did that interview on trainee sexologist sharing his own sex life then Anna came on a different episode saying no that’s not right to what he said
Oh god I couldn’t bring myself to listen to that podcast - am I the only person who thinks it’s gross to overshare your sex life with friends, let alone total strangers?!

Reactions: 5
Can anyone explain why Ellie’s belly or whatever it ( went for a look) says
Everything is “,cooked” all the time? Like she’d have any awareness of that or even what the word actually means in slang. Tone deaf

Where the video? Is she on Instagram?
For a private school girl Ellie’s grammar is awful - like when she says ‘I seen it’ instead of ‘I saw it’ - one of those grammatical things that bugs the tit out of me.

I like Ellie for the most part though, the new dog is so cute! But weird how she had to get her parents permission to get him, like she’s a teenager and not a grown married woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is it the cool thing as an influencer these days to buy a dog.
It seems to be aye?? I can't stand dogs so skip all the "omg my doggo is just the cutest thing ever to exist and I will carry this ugly furry thing in a baby front pack and demand my stoopid dog in a stoopid baby front pack be let into every public place so everyone can admire how cutesie it is" 🙄🤮😂 no, just no 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.