Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly if I was an influencer I would be tempted to call out people too. I feel like it’s fair game. People on here and trying so hard to find out where people live by their floor plans, finding out where they work by a running app etc. it’s a bit much. This shouldn’t go real life. Unpopular opinion but if I was an influencer I would 110% bite back
True but I also reckon some influencers stir here on purpose so they can play out their victim act on sm for likes.

Reactions: 22

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Same thing happened with my friend. She put a 2 star review on a pepper and me product and it was deleted . And she was nice about it, basically warning others its bloody hot. Feel sorry for all those people buy based on only 5star reviews.
every time I see Pepper and Me mentioned all I can think of is that video of them with white powder and credit cards LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My BEC is and always will be the sophisticated Jessica Owen, but OE and Elle are close behind. Shamefully I used to enjoy all three until I realised what utter fuckwits they are.

I will never, ever get over how incredibly difficult Elle makes parenting for herself. I am not at all opposed to screens, my kids are on them more than I care to admit but I'm convinced that if she reduced the amount of time she's shoving them in her kids faces she will find it much easier to parent them in the (few) instances where they don't have one. Don't get me started on an entire suitcase full of crackers 😳
I also think it's totally wrong to be promoting a healthy lifestyle for yourself while feeding your children the complete opposite. I understand children having different food preferences and also even oral sensory issues, but is it just me who thinks if she really must feed her kids a totally processed diet she should leave that off her professional page where she literally makes money off a healthy diet? I feel it's such a bad look.
And before anyone says anything, my kids have a terrible diet. We battle many things with them and eating is one thing I've decided not to battle at this point in time, but I'm not on insta trying to swindle people out of money to 'reset' to healthy eating every 6 weeks.

For anyone on the fence about having children, who watches Elles stories and is totally overwhelmed by how her children behave and the absolute mountain of things that are taken on any outing, I can absolutely assure you that parenting, while hard at times, has never been as hard for me in over a decade as she makes out it is.

• Heart
Why are you so on edge today 👀
Oh I’m not on edge. I just don’t like you because you’re a mega cunt with a god complex.
You're also physically stalking and harassing someone because you didn’t like what they posted online about you. You sat outside a school waiting for them so you could fight them…. You’re intending physical harm with all of your posts trying to out this person and by stalking them. But carry on though, I’d love to see you get arrested.
I just think you should fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out of though. Also thanks for confirming that it is your account.

• Haha
  • Wow
Call me geriatric, but I remember when we had this thing called the White Pages and anyone could look up your name and find out where you lived and your phone number. Wild!
Now we have people willingly posting intimate details of their lives on the internet and worrying about being stalked/doxxed 🤯
I think I need a panadol and a lie down.
Also, these influencers are out here showing us their kids, the schools they go to, we know their birthdays, full names, where their significant others work, when they last had their period and yet they're so terrified of being talked about in here. Worry about what you're bringing into your life from the thousands of followers that don't interact with you more than those of us in here.
---
That poor women whoever she is
If you're so worried about her, reach out and apologise yourself.

The fuuuuuuuuuuck is this monstrosity?
Why are people so fucking weird? Is it a competition to see who can create the weirdest outfit and have people want to copy it? Between Sera, Edna, Iyia and Hannah we really get hit with some hideous outfits.
And those SHOES. I absolutely cannot get on board. I can smell the orthotic insoles from here 🤢
Screenshot_20240701_003606_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
Something is still off about this Dove campaign Ellie’s belly has done… like Ellie is the biggest girl there and she isn’t that large, she’s like an 18. Also, the darkest skintone they have there is still pretty light! It’s not inclusive at all really.
It’s like. Oh love your bodies girls unless you’re actually big and actually brown. Yuck.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Notascammer

Meh as Finau said the other day, we only know what we know because of what they tell us! If Maria wants to share her husband's name, what he does for work, where she lives etc etc etc then she needs to expect people are going to join some dots!

This goes with ALL influencers and anyone who shares of social media!

Reactions: 20

rheanna231

Chatty Member
My god. Every single thing in that entire story is so unlikable 🙃 icky.
Someone here or on the Simone threads could look up the land files to find who owned property so I’m sure it will come out eventually 😂
The house looks really nice for its price range (judging by that 1 screenshot). Which makes me think it must be in a really shitty neighbourhood. How can she be all wanky danky when she lives in linwood. No one cares about your 3k curtain when your neighbour is a mongrel mob Danni.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I Need a Name

I can’t believe Anna is proud of going to jail! She stole enough money to be sentenced to a custodial sentence, that’s not something to be bragging about or using to gain likes and followers!

• Sick

hashtagmytruth

ahhh you TCs skete has hacked this site and knows who we all are. Amazing cause no one else has managed it. Bring on the doxxing and police reports skeeeteeeeeyyyyyy

• Haha

tenfor

I went to check out her fb and found this 😬
I had an awful experience when my teen booked a lesson. It was sub par and she didn't supply items that were supposed to be included and she ignored all attempts at contact. A total con artist preying on the young. Yuk.

• Wow
  • Sad

shh77

VIP Member
I will never understand why these influencers feel the need to film themselves in the shower lol, imagine setting that up and posing away. I know it's a shampoo ad but everyone's hair looks the same wet, I wana see your hair after using the shampoo 😅

Or maybe she's just my BEC 🙈
Omg thank you!!!
I IMMEDIATELY wanted to post this! ..but restrained myself because everyone is probably getting annoyed with me bitching about her constantly lol!
FFS! We KNOW how to wash our hair and how shampoo and conditioner works!
She’s doing a real “Simomo” here with the hair washing ✨⭐TuToRiAL⭐✨ 🥴🫠
..and I call absolute BS she uses this brand…only because it’s free 🙄🙄

Also lol her hair looks horrific after washing, because she doesn’t know how to style it herself and chose to get a mushroom bowl cut 🫠🫠

#hannahBECbEsTiEs 😘

• Haha