Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Effluencer

Call me geriatric, but I remember when we had this thing called the White Pages and anyone could look up your name and find out where you lived and your phone number. Wild!
Now we have people willingly posting intimate details of their lives on the internet and worrying about being stalked/doxxed 🤯
I think I need a panadol and a lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
I’m convinced the only reason Danni Duncan claims to never want children is because she knows they would find her as insufferable as everyone else in the world does.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Omg the height obsession makes more sense now. Her mother is an enabler! PS Erin Simpson if it's not obvious!

1719461466832.png
1719461480767.png

ETA do you think the fact that she rubs cleanser directly into her eye sockets contributes to the dimness? Or is a symptom of it?

1719461717345.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Thank you small child for waking me so early, cood chance to catch up on the fiasco of the last 24 hours!
I’m moving on, and have decided I have the opposite of a BEC with Finau, like she’s so problematic but after she renamed me anko cup I literally see her in a whole new light, total fair play to her 😂😂😂

My BEC is Simone and Sophie Guidolin, I despise them both so much I can’t go onto their pages without wanting to spontaneously combust.

As for Erin, the parent of Jack and the Beanstalk, I reckon the agents are paying her a fee to market it. Is this what Influencers are leaning into now?

Hoping today calm returns to our shores. I am actually shocked mods never stepped in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Ummm at risk of getting my head bitten off for rule policing, isn't there some tattle rule of not taking things offline. I don't want the page to be shut down so just going to put my neck on the line here.

redka

Rebecca paid for a term of swimming lessons for Aggy and made it to the lesson for the first time yesterday. (For non school parents, we have a week left of term) WTF! That’s like $130 down the toilet where I am

And THEN she’s annoyed that Aggy didn’t cooperate like the other kids. YOU set her up to fail by not taking her every week and easing her into it! wtf. Insane behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Get outta town, if they’re married to an influencer and feature on their socials then they’re fair game. We rip on Trent and Dave Dingwall, we all know where they work and where they live, what’s the difference?

Reactions: 27

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Good morning buttholes and welcome to #62

I've got to race out the door to work so no recap from me today sorry, maybe one of you other TC's would be so kind to wrap things up. Otherwise, in a nutshell, the cunts are still cunting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Boatnectar57

I will never understand why these influencers feel the need to film themselves in the shower lol, imagine setting that up and posing away. I know it's a shampoo ad but everyone's hair looks the same wet, I wana see your hair after using the shampoo 😅

Or maybe she's just my BEC 🙈

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
On MFM cos this really makes me angry.
She has the luxury of being a SAHM to two tweens, who get the bus to school and back home, so she probably has 7 hours a day to do nothing except cut a carrot in half or reheat a Hellers sausage. Somehow she manages to finsd every lame meme out there but didn't manage to think about looking up things that might help her kid learn, unless she was waiting for the Dyslexia Fairies to come to her door and walk her through what she needs to do for Ronan. She doesn't deserve to be a Mum, honestly.

tenfor

MFM is a complete cunt, she has known for a very long time about Ronans learning difficulties and has done absolutely nothing to help and support him. Instead every bit of family resource goes on helping her through her ‘breakdown’ which while I don’t doubt was legitimate she really has had the luxury of wallowing in it and not doing the work to get on top of things as most parents would have to do.
Even if she really can’t then Phil should have stepped up rather than spend all his time enabling his pathetic wife.
It beggars believe she has never heard of Senco and I would guess it’s not because the teachers have tried to talk to her.
Get your head out of your books, cupcakes and memes MFM and do your bloody job as a parent.
Poor Ronan I feel so sad for him.
She has profoundly failed her children in every possible way. She has known for sure since Dec about R and she has done fuck all except masturbate and eat pies. And bleats that no support was GIVEN to her about how to help R. Umm excuse me, get off your lazy bum hole and go to the school you dumb lazy useless mother. I guess because Phil is dyslexic she figured R will be OK. Everyday that child goes to school with no support in place must be an absolute struggle for him. And she says she feels too overwhelmed. A true narc.

• Heart
  • Sad

Simone15

VIP Member
Get outta town, if they’re married to an influencer and feature on their socials then they’re fair game. We rip on Trent and Dave Dingwall, we all know where they work and where they live, what’s the difference?
I am 100% unhinged and my ADHD brain loves chasing the crumbs. A few years ago I sourced the floor plan of a certain influencers house to figure out where she was hiding her husband 🤣 have since lost all interest in her dull life.
Talking of ADHD anyone got proof of life on Rebecca Keil?

• Haha