Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tenfor

MFM is a complete cunt, she has known for a very long time about Ronans learning difficulties and has done absolutely nothing to help and support him. Instead every bit of family resource goes on helping her through her ‘breakdown’ which while I don’t doubt was legitimate she really has had the luxury of wallowing in it and not doing the work to get on top of things as most parents would have to do.
Even if she really can’t then Phil should have stepped up rather than spend all his time enabling his pathetic wife.
It beggars believe she has never heard of Senco and I would guess it’s not because the teachers have tried to talk to her.
Get your head out of your books, cupcakes and memes MFM and do your bloody job as a parent.
Poor Ronan I feel so sad for him.
She has profoundly failed her children in every possible way. She has known for sure since Dec about R and she has done fuck all except masturbate and eat pies. And bleats that no support was GIVEN to her about how to help R. Umm excuse me, get off your lazy bum hole and go to the school you dumb lazy useless mother. I guess because Phil is dyslexic she figured R will be OK. Everyday that child goes to school with no support in place must be an absolute struggle for him. And she says she feels too overwhelmed. A true narc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Simone15

VIP Member
Get outta town, if they’re married to an influencer and feature on their socials then they’re fair game. We rip on Trent and Dave Dingwall, we all know where they work and where they live, what’s the difference?
I am 100% unhinged and my ADHD brain loves chasing the crumbs. A few years ago I sourced the floor plan of a certain influencers house to figure out where she was hiding her husband 🤣 have since lost all interest in her dull life.
Talking of ADHD anyone got proof of life on Rebecca Keil?

• Haha

anonymousmsg

ahhh you TCs skete has hacked this site and knows who we all are. Amazing cause no one else has managed it. Bring on the doxxing and police reports skeeeteeeeeyyyyyy
Haha that’s hilarious. I have a somewhat decent knowledge of the hacking world and that is near on impossible. IP addresses are pretty vague, it’s illegal to “hack” any site like this even if you could. Then you would have to sift through a bunch of code for tiny breadcrumbs to then trace backward. I doubt she is an extremely skilled hacker willing to break the law with black market software and systems 😂 a forum like this is essentially anonymous unless extreme circumstances were to occur

ETA ew sorry I just went full nerd what a TC

• Haha
  • Heart

Effluencer

So stanless Danni has gone unconditional and gosh she is so unbearable to watch.

1. Tattle detective, im sure one of you can work out where she lives...

2. Yes Danni you are a wanker, not "sounding like one". Imagine being that poor and want to pay 3k to custom made curtain for half of the house.

3. If you are so good at interior design as that is all you post now, why do you have to ask advice from your followers about paint colour, which room you should be staying in, what curtains to go for. Gosh shes so painnnnnfooool
Poor alex.

View attachment 3015704View attachment 3015705View attachment 3015706View attachment 3015707View attachment 3015708
God she's a sanctimonious twat 🙄
Hey Danni, when you brag about how you've furnished your entire house secondhand, WE CAN TELL.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

shh77

VIP Member
Hannah C’s feeling “under the weather” today so they skipped play centre - good job. But “I deeeeesperately need to do a food shop, so we’ll do that later”
……um your husband literally WORKS AT THE SUPERMARKET! could he not bring stuff home from work, so that you could keep your germs at home?! 🙄🤢🧫🐛🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't understand why Elle is so stringent on the types of foods she eats, but her kids eat literal processed shit... it's really friggen weird

Reactions: 23

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I’m sorry but either her kids go to a terrible school or they aren’t as severe as other students. No way a good teacher/Senco would miss this. However, be interesting how much is Maria pushing for something or just ignoring it.
She’s insane. How has she not heard of SENCO? That is basic stuff and she’s been going on about her kids being neurodivergent for years. She exists in such a bubble and it must suck so must for her kids. She needs to read less of her own fantasy shit and more information about education.

She’s supposed to be a stay at home mum, she should do less of the stay at home part and more of the mum part! How is she not embarrassed!!

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
That’s an awful pic of jay jay.
The pic Sharyn posted of her when she was younger was nice. She was quite attractive

Ok we all know the mattress wasn’t used for staging right? Imagine the nasty business an ex hotel mattress has seen hahahah eww

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

rheanna231

Chatty Member
Morning TCs. I had an amazing sleep on my not-secondhand bed thanks for asking.

Finau and Skete, this has been fun whilst it lasted, but for the sake of that poor woman you ruined, let me tell you something.... Skete you honkie, you know who I am in real life, we used to be acquainted before we had a fall out. Care to try to remember? Seeing you have so many enemies you probably cant work out which one is me😭

You are spreading this poor woman's pic you met at the swamp behind your house (i know where you live.. house number starts with '2', i dont want to mention your street name cuz you will be popping off at this poor woman again), and then spreading her pic to another crazy motherfucker Finau. Ohhhh jail time Skete. I could easily find out who you doxxed (in fact, she was so easily found on facebook) and let her know you have been doxxing her. Send her a link to tattle, the receipt is still here. See if she likes what you wrote? Alot of influencers hate you Skete, i could easily share your personal details with them too if I want🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ but let me be the bigger person this time hey. Why dont you inactivate your account and call it a game before I call welfare check on you? Not as tattlers but as a friend of yours (or ex friend must I say), so i dont break any forum rule really.

Finau oh poor motherfucker you are. Skete has multiple accounts on this forum, and has talked shit about you. You chose to be this honkie's lapdog trying to oust me but its just going to bite you back in your fat ass.

Long story short, you both dont know who I am and not in million years.

• Wow
  • Heart

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
A woman I know walked the length of NZ to fundraise for gynaecological cancer. Now that's a worthy cause. Not funding some druggie idiot wandering around.

ItsMe1983

Rebecca paid for a term of swimming lessons for Aggy and made it to the lesson for the first time yesterday. (For non school parents, we have a week left of term) WTF! That’s like $130 down the toilet where I am

And THEN she’s annoyed that Aggy didn’t cooperate like the other kids. YOU set her up to fail by not taking her every week and easing her into it! wtf. Insane behaviour.
She also told Jared she didn't know how/why he woke up surrounded by paper this morning. Yes you do you lying piece of shit, you laid there recording her pulling the paper cubes apart and throwing them all over the bed. Not once did she tell Aggy to stop or that she shouldn't do it. No wonder Aggy wouldn't do what she was told at swimming, when she has ZERO discipline at home. RK has to me my BEC, closely followed by LFYD.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Do the Foys hate sauce and flavour and seasoning? It looks so bland and dry. I really hope they got some cheese sauce or a packet gravy they even come as gf now. Or some butter. I get for some kids that really would be the best meal they ate for a while but for someone with HALF A MILLION facebook followers, a thermomis and is home all day with a husband that works in IT who own their own home and she can drive to the shore for fancy pies every week - so can afford groceries and luxuries, it just seems like she puts in such little effort into food for those kids.

Maria is my BEC. Had an eye on her for years.

ItsMe1983

Jay Jay is going on a hiatus from radio.....does this mean she will no longer be able to fund Doms lifestyle with his child bride?

• Haha
  • Wow

Allthebestnamesweretaken

Lol Maria is working on her new website which will include some food blogs. Wonder what goodies we shall get. Maybe...
*How to cut a carrot for toddlers
*How to prepare the world's blandest rice
*How to cook bland food with no seasonings or sauces
*How to fingernail a Mandarin for easy peeling

• Haha