Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollie

VIP Member
I don’t think this person is problematic at al but does anyone follow food blogger Eleanor Cripps? She popped up today and I hadn’t really taken much notice but seems she has divorced her husband and pregnant to someone else? Anyone know what happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Humdog

Anyone noticed now that Molly is shaked up with her PaRtNeR theres no more.....
"Just having breakfast with Mum",
"Meeting a friend for LuNcH",
"Getting my nails done",
"Getting my hair washed for the 3rd time this week",
"Mum and I are going away",
"Just popped into Glassons and Ruby brought these",
"Anyone going to the Winton A & P show this weekend?"
"This is my cousin he is a ReAl EsTaTe agent in Christchurch and I'm doing his make up tonight"
She's such a pick me girl. Gives up her life (such as it was) to try and keep a man. Tragic.
(no friends have been posted in a lonnnnng time since he's been on the scene).

Such a fucked mentality. She'll learn.

• Sad

mrswest

Is Talya the one that filmed and rented about hospital staff once when she gave birth or her daughter gave birth? She was all about the drama. I was part of that page for about two minutes
---
Not ungrateful Elle with a computer by the pool in Fiji or whinging about an island trip with the twins
Yeah that's her! Shes always got a victim story. On her latest post she is a victim because al her past group moderators left and bullied her after they didn't agree with her conspiracy posts. Of course the moderators never get to tell their side and there's way more to that story.

Call me geriatric, but I remember when we had this thing called the White Pages and anyone could look up your name and find out where you lived and your phone number. Wild!
Now we have people willingly posting intimate details of their lives on the internet and worrying about being stalked/doxxed 🤯
I think I need a panadol and a lie down.
That poor women whoever she is

• Sad

shh77

VIP Member
Looks like MoleHole fmanaged to find some idiot to con into sitting at the market all day and try and sell her clothes for her! 🙄🙄

IMG_1319.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Muddox

Imagine if people in media circles were actually put on the spot about what they knew about certain things and when.

anonymousmsg

There might not be any filter, as you have pointed out Flappy, but man is there some FILLER in those lips! Looks to be a recent top up aswell with the redness, swelling and bruising.
They look horrendous tbh, just had a look and her face looks so odd? Like blown up and frozen. That’s actually really sad. Guessing she’s no longer breastfeeding then?

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Ewww xould Molly shove any more food in to her mouth each time... calm down Doris it won't run away.

Now making lunch calling it a late lunch....she only had breakfast 4 hours ago at 11am! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

thehonesttruth

I’m no expert but how does a leaking shower become a full bathroom renovation? I get the shower may need replacing and the wall but a whole bathroom
If the showers been leaking for a while it most likely means they'll have a mold issue and have to rip off some of the gib to see what they're dealing with.

Reactions: 2