New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't vague book šŸ˜…
Ah yes I should probably wake up properly before commenting on here. Hate vague bookers, they are the worst!
Just noticed one of our likely influencers who hasnā€™t posted for ages, and that we no longer discuss, just posted as soon as she was mentioned on the off topic page.
Plus we all know Skunt is well and truely here with at least one account.

Reactions: 11
Donā€™t think I would trust myself doing thisā€¦ she didnā€™t look very steady on her feet in the video
View attachment 3027702
She's stupid, and putting baby at huge risk. You can see she's not steady on her feet. Having seen what happened, baby in front pack, dad lost footing out walking in the bush, baby takes the full impact. It's a risk not worth taking.

Not a good advert for that gym allowing children in like that, and a mum doing an exercise where her risk of falling is so obvious, seeing that video. They need better health and safety protocols.

She should know better, and if she chooses to do this, don't publicise it as normal to your followers. It's an accident, and life changing one, waiting to happenšŸ˜”

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I am not a gym bunny but I am guessing the music is loud and itā€™s filled with germs?
Maybe wrong as donā€™t go to any
Leave your kid at home loser

Reactions: 8
She's stupid, and putting baby at huge risk. You can see she's not steady on her feet. Having seen what happened, baby in front pack, dad lost footing out walking in the bush, baby takes the full impact. It's a risk not worth taking.

Not a good advert for that gym allowing children in like that, and a mum doing an exercise where her risk of falling is so obvious, seeing that video. They need better health and safety protocols.

She should know better, and if she chooses to do this, don't publicise it as normal to your followers. It's an accident, and life changing one, waiting to happenšŸ˜”
Also Worksafe will come down on them like a ton of bricks if a baby gets hurt because the adults are irresponsible idiots. You wouldn't think the gym would want to take on the risk.

Reactions: 9
Found the house šŸ¤­ just kidding
I do love the look of a good old state house !! Strong bones !!
---
Geez doing no exercise for months and then starting with exercise that's clearly too much for your fitness level if it's making your HEAD SPIN... why doesn't she start with gentle exercises and work her way up? Girl is setting up for failure
---
I do love the look of a good old state house !! Strong bones !!
---
This is how I feel every time Ernie posts šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ just ridiculous

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah yes I should probably wake up properly before commenting on here. Hate vague bookers, they are the worst!
Just noticed one of our likely influencers who hasnā€™t posted for ages, and that we no longer discuss, just posted as soon as she was mentioned on the off topic page.
Plus we all know Skunt is well and truely here with at least one account.
Noticed that too

Reactions: 1
Todays motivational sermon brought to you by Tits Up
Also Worksafe will come down on them like a ton of bricks if a baby gets hurt because the adults are irresponsible idiots. You wouldn't think the gym would want to take on the risk.
Shes taken her daughter there so many times and ā€œapparentlyā€ her trainer will watch/hold her baby while she exercises šŸ™„ ā€¦thatā€™s not their job though! šŸ˜¬

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Here you go

I thought it was an off topic thread, not a thread to talk about other tattle users? Interesting to find out Iā€™m skeetā€™s friend and live in chch šŸ¤” šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh ffs what a knob! Idiotic at its finest

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Please tell me if Iā€™m just being a TC here, but wtf is ā€œpenguin sauceā€??

ā€œHow good!ā€ makes leftover FACOsha for lunchā€¦then also has Hells for lunch? ā€¦.or am I supposed to believe the leftovers were for her PaAaRtNeR? šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ„“

IMG_1370.jpeg
IMG_1371.jpeg
IMG_1372.jpeg
IMG_1374.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ahhh you TCs skete has hacked this site and knows who we all are. Amazing cause no one else has managed it. Bring on the doxxing and police reports skeeeteeeeeyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 20