New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canā€™t with this! Yes it will cause her migraines but sheā€™s not doing really heavy weights or hard core HIIT. Hers is because the body isnā€™t used to it. Plus all the weekend junk she ate then exercises masks the really reason sheā€™ll get a migraine. Feed yourself properly and hydrate properly afterwards.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Canā€™t with this! Yes it will cause her migraines but sheā€™s not doing really heavy weights or hard core HIIT. Hers is because the body isnā€™t used to it. Plus all the weekend junk she ate then exercises masks the really reason sheā€™ll get a migraine. Feed yourself properly and hydrate properly afterwards.
They ate Sydney out of food sooooo Iā€™m guessing her body is in for a shock. Hope she sticks at it and gets healthy. Iā€™d love for her to make a commitment to get healthy so that IF
my tax $ is going towards her IVF she shows she serious about making a difference to her lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
They ate Sydney out of food sooooo Iā€™m guessing her body is in for a shock. Hope she sticks at it and gets healthy. Iā€™d love for her to make a commitment to get healthy so that IF
my tax $ is going towards her IVF she shows she serious about making a difference to her lifestyle.
Fortunately (for the tax payer) and unfortunately (for those trying to get funding) thereā€™s no way to access public funded fertility treatment unless youā€™re at a ā€œhealthyā€ BMI, so she will need to work very hard to achieve that. And if she can achieve that, I welcome her to all the tax dollars she can get šŸ˜‚
(Said as a plus size girly who wouldnā€™t be able to access public funded fertility treatment even if I wanted to šŸ™ƒ)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's a broken record

Reactions: 6
Shes setting herself up so if she did develop a migraine post gym, she can tell everyone that was her last visit there as she doesn't want to trigger another one. Why not loo at the rubbish she puts in her mouth, far too quick to blame everything but

Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow ancestral_native ? Liked following her homesteading / off grid / māramataka / natural lifestyle stuff until I made the mistake of liking something and started getting hard sell mlm messages. Gives me the ick seeing promotion of a $6.5k water filter to a vulnerable audience like itā€™s a miracle cure, esp in this climate.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Ok so I donā€™t follow/have never watched Andy of MFMs stories, only know about her from reading hereā€¦ got curious went and watched her stories from todayā€¦ wow šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ you guys really WERENā€™T kidding when you say she just post the most stupid/random memes all day huh! Yikesā€¦

• Haha
Does anyone follow ancestral_native ? Liked following her homesteading / off grid / māramataka / natural lifestyle stuff until I made the mistake of liking something and started getting hard sell mlm messages. Gives me the ick seeing promotion of a $6.5k water filter to a vulnerable audience like itā€™s a miracle cure, esp in this climate.
I've seen her vids on tiktok occasionally but got turned off when. I saw she was selling kangen water.

Reactions: 2
Omg what is with these attention seekers ..... caity barty on tiktok... " I'm not going to tell anyone when baby is due or when she's arrived," saying that in her tiktok live title ...
whilst in hospital doing a live ! people are asking are you going into labour etc and she's just ignoring the comments... if you don't want to talk about it why do a live whilst on hospital? Attention seeking at finest. Then see she's done a post/video in hospital bed whilst on the gas saying baby is trying to enter the world but hoping she holds off for few more weeks....thought you wernt sharing when baby Is born? Your literally showing yourself going into labour! How are people so thick these days? Spec with "I'm not showing my baby" and they are the first to show it!! If your sp serious about not wanting people to know when your having baby why are you legit showing your in hospital and saying she's trying to come out? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Geez doing no exercise for months and then starting with exercise that's clearly too much for your fitness level if it's making your HEAD SPIN... why doesn't she start with gentle exercises and work her way up? Girl is setting up for failure
Lol I did this same thing ONCE. Feeling motivated one day so you go hard out but just get injured or cant sustain it. I doubt we see her at the next class.

Reactions: 11
And not to go all 2021, but āœØ correlation is not causation āœØ The adrenaline dump from what appeared to be a really stressful shoot & prep, anxiety, air travel there and back (flying is never great), heaps of different inflammatory foods ... sure, launching straight into a workout won't have been ideal (for anyone unaccustomed to it) but if a migraine comes on you could hardly point the finger at exercise and exercise alone?!

Reactions: 17
And not to go all 2021, but āœØ correlation is not causation āœØ The adrenaline dump from what appeared to be a really stressful shoot & prep, anxiety, air travel there and back (flying is never great), heaps of different inflammatory foods ... sure, launching straight into a workout won't have been ideal (for anyone unaccustomed to it) but if a migraine comes on you could hardly point the finger at exercise and exercise alone?!
Exactly! Migraines are activated by overloading your triggers. I canā€™t do high intensity exercise because of mine so I just do medium and low intensity, but Iā€™d still give myself a couple days off exercise after flying and make sure I focus on sleep, nutrition and hydration for a couple days at least. She piles up this stuff and then wonders why it happens. She should start with going for walks!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The worst kind of influencer is surely the one that uses their platform to dis Tattle, then plot twist, they have an account on here.
So interesting šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 12