New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There might not be any filter, as you have pointed out Flappy, but man is there some FILLER in those lips! Looks to be a recent top up aswell with the redness, swelling and bruising.
Big sausies means good for gobbies. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚? I donā€™t understand why her ā€œinjectorā€ tops them up. There is absolutely no shape to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There might not be any filter, as you have pointed out Flappy, but man is there some FILLER in those lips! Looks to be a recent top up aswell with the redness, swelling and bruising.
And a lot of botox maybe. Her forehead and checks don't move as she rubs the multiple different face products on.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
They look horrendous tbh, just had a look and her face looks so odd? Like blown up and frozen. Thatā€™s actually really sad. Guessing sheā€™s no longer breastfeeding then?

Reactions: 3
Ooooo share with the group! I can't be bothered with trying to request access to her page.
Firstly singing ā€œMy Heart Will Go Onā€ and then ā€¦whatever this is šŸ«£

IMG_1349.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly donā€™t get why she doesnā€™t just live here, all of her work is NZ-based. But I guess thatā€™s not the iMaGe.
---

She looks amazing here! And you say this was only two years ago?! Whaaaaaaaat
Girl, get this hair again. HUGE improvement!
When she came into a hair salon I worked at probably 15 years ago she was harping on about wanting to be in with nickelodeon and she needed to make sure she still looked young enough etc. Clearly never worked out..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she came into a hair salon I worked at probably 15 years ago she was harping on about wanting to be in with nickelodeon and she needed to make sure she still looked young enough etc. Clearly never worked out..
Yeah I think sheā€™s been trying to make it in LA for at least 10 years now! You think sheā€™d take the hint and give it upā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So many questions
1. The cold mashed potato on the samich made my tummy flip šŸ«„
2. Mols making her lunch is so responsible and Iā€™m just not used to such behaviour from her

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Do you think MFMā€™s kids would like MoleHoleā€™s roast dinner? šŸ˜‚
Firstly. The gravy WTF?
secondly nails need a backfill mole.
---
So many questions
1. The cold mashed potato on the samich made my tummy flip šŸ«„
2. Mols making her lunch is so responsible and Iā€™m just not used to such behaviour from her
Sheā€™s working hard. Facebook status now In a relationship- donā€™t think itā€™s her lunch.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4