New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christian who has a poor me we-can't-afford-a-getaway please send me a sponsored trip to Bali kthx is living it up in Sydney.
See, Christian babies, for some people, that WOULD be a getaway. Yet another clueless influencer.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That was so strange! Also the way she still dresses the kids esp Chloe at intermediate is so bad, I hope one day Chloe will talk to MFM about clothing choices.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised being childfree doesn’t make you a better fashionista than those with children 👀
I reckon !! I just brought 5 Trelise Cooper items from the HYDE Boutique sale because even though I am a MoThEr I don't want to look like a Danni Dimwit frump and I DO NOT want my husband to think he's married to his brother like ... D-Dogg 💙 o_O :m ⚰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That was so strange! Also the way she still dresses the kids esp Chloe at intermediate is so bad, I hope one day Chloe will talk to MFM about clothing choices.
I think Chloe would be too scared to talk to her. Look at what happened when Chloe went to a friend's house after school without asking Maria. Maria had a major hissy fit, broadcast it all on line, drove over to drag her home and tell her she couldn't behave like that. 😔 talk about humiliating your child in public.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I reckon !! I just brought 5 Trelise Cooper items from the HYDE Boutique sale because even though I am a MoThEr I don't want to look like a Danni Dimwit frump and I DO NOT want my husband to think he's married to his brother like ... D-Dogg 💙 o_O :m ⚰
Omg but being a MoThEr HOW do you have any money to buy anything for yourself??!?! 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She hasn’t been mentioned here in ages and I’m blocked so I don’t know, but what’s Renee J up to lately?
How many new businesses has she started in the last couple of months 🫠🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else get major ick over influencers being happy to take take take freebies but when they have to purchase from their own pocket it’s all about Temu?? I get it’s cheap and has its purpose but as we all know totally unethical purchasing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Clueless Ernie prepping for some photoshoot about loving your body as it is and said she isn't allowed to fake tan but spends the day getting hair done, manicure, pedicure, facial, eyebrows done and waxing. Make it make sense?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Elleherselfketodingwell showed everyone the snack food bags she's packing for Fiji. Where she is hoping they will have salads and fruit. There are more shopping bags of snacks than many families can afford to buy just for staple items.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Elleherselfketodingwell showed everyone the snack food bags she's packing for Fiji. Where she is hoping they will have salads and fruit. There are more shopping bags of snacks than many families can afford to buy just for staple items.
My God.... she acts like there will not be any food in Fiji. How many luggages of food will she bring?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m on a roll tonight catching up with the online world…..not sure if she can be talked about….did we ever find out what a Conman was locked up for??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.