New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3057.png

So where were the big kids while they were at the beach?!
On one hand she says Mack is violent and unsafe then she leaves him home alone????

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone catch Edna yesterday with the SHADE towards Chemist Warehouse? Lol.
“People are getting confused that they can’t find Ed&I in Chemist Warehouse. No. We’re in Chemist Warehouse ULTRA! That’s where all the pReMiUm products are stocked! Gross you povo peasants! As IF we’d be stocked in the REGULAR Chemist Warehouse l! Ew yucky!
….good look Ed tit all over your supplier 🫠🫣🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 3009370
So where were the big kids while they were at the beach?!
On one hand she says Mack is violent and unsafe then she leaves him home alone????
I wondered the same thing. Doesn't matter how close they live to the beach neither of those boys are old enough to be left. Mack also has anxiety so I couldn't imagine how he feels if she truly is leaving them in the house alone 😓

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it that Boss Babe Iyais engagement party tonight? I’ve seen lambos parked up on someone’s story with their names on the number plate. This is going to be a tacky spectacle.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone catch Edna yesterday with the SHADE towards Chemist Warehouse? Lol.
“People are getting confused that they can’t find Ed&I in Chemist Warehouse. No. We’re in Chemist Warehouse ULTRA! That’s where all the pReMiUm products are stocked! Gross you povo peasants! As IF we’d be stocked in the REGULAR Chemist Warehouse l! Ew yucky!
….good look Ed tit all over your supplier 🫠🫣🥴
Have never heard of ultra chemist warehouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chic, French vibes there Molly🤷 yeah-nah. Have fun in Merryvale, and FenDOLLtin
Screenshot_20240622_165634.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Thanks for mansplaining what Fakeaways are, you tool
---

Did people try to silence her or did people just not give a duck about her opinions
100 percent accurate. No one cares if people choose to procreate or not, doesn’t make you special. Maybe she was hoping for a Kings Birthday Weekend honour.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 8
I don’t get it? Why use a spoon to get it out of the tin, put it on your hand, then shove it in your gob? Is it because youre not using great grandmas sterling silver teaspoon but a McDonald’s flurry spoon and you can’t have plastic anywhere near your lips, ohh aside from the plastic fillers you put into your lips obviously

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.