New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it that Boss Babe Iyais engagement party tonight? I’ve seen lambos parked up on someone’s story with their names on the number plate. This is going to be a tacky gslore spectacle.
Attempted opulance but just comes across as vulgar.

Reactions: 9
Attempted opulance but just comes across as vulgar.
The lambos with the number plates are so cringefest 🤣☠
---
Any one else notice whenever seta from the Diamond Shop looks at the camera she looks constipated? Every damn day the stare so hard at the camera in the selfie
Or smelling a fart 👃 she seems to not be with her kids very often? Like always at events, gym, work, hair, Botox, glamorous celebrity lambo parties 🤣🙃 etc. haven’t seen her husband either on her gram. Wonder if there’s trouble in paradise

Reactions: 5
Hold up, what the duck is a porridge party?!
A magic mental health fix. When your nervous system is overwhelmed, you make porridge and eat it at the beach for breakfast calling it a party for extra vibes. Optional: leave children home alone whilst you prioritise your mental health and your husband tags along because he does everything you say. Makes sense to leave the older children home alone since one of them is the cause of said nervous system problems.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
A magic mental health fix. When your nervous system is overwhelmed, you make porridge and eat it at the beach for breakfast calling it a party for extra vibes. Optional: leave children home alone whilst you prioritise your mental health and your husband tags along because he does everything you say. Makes sense to leave the older children home alone since one of them is the cause of said nervous system problems.
It only works if you crush up panadol over it tho- Simone 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The lambos with the number plates are so cringefest 🤣☠
---

Or smelling a fart 👃 she seems to not be with her kids very often? Like always at events, gym, work, hair, Botox, glamorous celebrity lambo parties 🤣🙃 etc. haven’t seen her husband either on her gram. Wonder if there’s trouble in paradise
I did wounder that too, as she is always posting memes that sound directed towards someone like how they are not there for someone, how you can be better off without certain people in your life

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice Wen&Yen are closing their Titirangi store ? I don’t know which one Maria goes to as I don’t live in Auckland. She’ll be Devo !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ummm did Iyia piss on the ground?? 💦 🤭🤣

Whoever said something about her hairline is on point too. Maybe she needs to talk to Christian babe and get some pointers on the turkey hair transplant 🤣🤣
Now I see it, I can't unsee it

Lovely way to talk to your followers MFM. Also since when has she started covering Chloe’s face?
MFM probably thinks it's funny;, it's a subtle form of gaslighting. She's really showing the contempt and disdain she has for her followers. Would be interesting to know if her counselor looks at her online posts. I think they give much away about her mind set.

Wondered the same about Chloe. 😔 Hope she hasn't been outed by another child because of all the crazy posts her mother thinks are appropriate. Maria has much to answer for if her children are teased.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ummm did Iyia piss on the ground?? 💦 🤭🤣

Whoever said something about her hairline is on point too. Maybe she needs to talk to Christian babe and get some pointers on the turkey hair transplant 🤣🤣
But in her stories at the hairdresser she said she “can never get volume like this at home!!” …uh, is the volume in the room with us? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lovely way to talk to your followers MFM. Also since when has she started covering Chloe’s face?
Also...I cant be arsed posting a recap....Maria, literally no one is sitting around waiting to see your lunchbox and meme posts. No one is going to die or even notice if you dont do it for one day. That woman literally wastes away her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maria goes to their Rosedale store. This is a lot of effort for a pie, duck that drive 🥴

Reactions: 3
I saw the kids out today with their dad, wearing exactly the same outfits as yesterday so regardless of showing their faces I still find it disturbing these influencers are happy to post their kids in their stories. It’s so bizarre to see kids in public and know so much about their lives but not actually know them…..yet they wouldn’t have a clue who anyone was.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.