Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Ah so now she’s going with the whole “it’s all a big joke guys, see I’m not really a raging psycho”. Like fuck Skete, you legit cray double cray!!!

Absolute textbook narc behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

redka

Why is Rebecca rattled😳
Desperate for head pats?

You are = you're
Your = determiner, belonging to someone

View attachment 2994775
It’s the ADHD. This is a dopamine-seeking response from her. She wants to fight bc dopamine, and she wants the messages that she’s bound to get out of this, also bc dopamine
---
IMG_6045.png

Can she put a freaking helmet on her toddler!!!! Is he even 2? Like. You only get one brain.

• Wow
  • Sad

Effluencer

A round of applause please for this comment on Ellie’s latest post where she's prattling on about how many industries would be out of business if we all just LoVeD oUrSeLvEs more. While she's slathering beauty products on her face that she's more than likely being paid to promote 🙄
Ellie, love, you're the one who's completely and utterly missed the point here. It doesn't matter how much self love and body positive bullshit you spout, you're absolutely part of the most problematic of all of the industries you're talking about. Perhaps if you just loved yourself a bit more, you'd be able to afford to buy your own house.
Screenshot_20240618_214714_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

rheanna231

Chatty Member
Lol, I can hardly wait for this 'breaking news'
JFC good ol Maria is creating a website. Lifeofmaria? What for? What kind of content are you going to put in there other than your kids' lunchboxes, memes, daily walk, good morning phonefriend and skibidi toilet?

• Haha
I agree with this i dont think sausage is skete. I think shes sketes mortal enemy😂

Weird how skete know where Sausage lives..

I really wonder who tf did she dox the other day though. That poor woman. She obviously met someone at the "swamp" and somehow managed to find out who that person is and work out that she just got engaged etc. Fucking weirdo!

Also was the person that skete doxxed from facebook article had anything bad to say about skete?
Hate to be the devils advocate with this one but maybe we should move on from the skete chat for now so she can move on too and no other random innocent mums across the country get harmed or harassed over our posts. Also isn’t her page private? Would hate for this thread to get shut down like the other one for discussing it.

@askmeanythingbutalsodon’t you’ve been real quiet since this skete drama. You were the one posting details that may or may not be true trying to work out who @rheanna231 was……… Are you skete or are you the person skete doxed when she was looking for @rheanna231
I can’t tell which but it’s definitely one or the other.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
Christian who has a poor me we-can't-afford-a-getaway please send me a sponsored trip to Bali kthx is living it up in Sydney.
See, Christian babies, for some people, that WOULD be a getaway. Yet another clueless influencer.

• Sick
  • Haha

BellsAK

Chatty Member
In my opinion, shes acting all mighty and brave but deep down she is scared and anxious, putting on her brave mask, because she doesnt know who I am, yet she breaches her own privacy by telling the world which school her kids go to. She stalked all woman with Ed&Co pram and posted on her story trying her luck to find me, like i said there is no way of her finding out who I am. I could well be a disabled with no kids, only lying in anynomous forum to wind her up. I could well be a 60 year old male pedophile. Who knows. Shes doing this to herself and not helping her case by poking a sleeping bear, when we (tattlers) have clearly stated yesterday to MOVE THE FUCK ON and be a bigger person. This morning, she continues with her threatening behaviour and threatening me, but now saying shes worried about her kids safety? Then maybe shut the fuck up skete you flop. Heck, what kind of disorder does she have? Anxiety, inferiority complex, bipolar, narcissistic behaviour. Anyone here a psychologist?
She's a total tard, she once thought she outed me, of course I was using a burner account, she doxed me (which was not me). I sent her a story about an influencer, but greedy ole Christy skete was friends with said influencer and was getting freebies (expensive freebies), so skete went to the influencer and gave her my account. Hollymay got hold of it, put the account on blast and her and her followers ripped the shit out of the poor bitch whose photo I had on the account. All for nothing, TCs

• Wow
  • Haha
Does anyone else get major ick over influencers being happy to take take take freebies but when they have to purchase from their own pocket it’s all about Temu?? I get it’s cheap and has its purpose but as we all know totally unethical purchasing.

• Heart

shh77

VIP Member
What would even be or on her to do list
---

You guys could always move over to the talk nz off topic thread to chat about it xx
To Do List
1. Write To Do List.
2. Post CLEARLY sponsored content without disclosing #spon.
3. Post pic of husband looking like Creeps McGee.
4. Post vague “SoOooOo many scripts to read/big audition today!” story to make it look like you actually have a job.
5. Appear wholesome by resharing charity/40 Hour Famine (which is actually #ad 🤢) cOnTeNt.
6. Post cheesy, toothy selfie.
7. Refuse to brush ratty hair extensions.
8. “Subtly” ask for recommendations/ tag brands to 🎣🎣 for MORE! free shit.
9. Plug “Snack Masters”.
🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Hahaha we know you aren’t! Hence the “xx”. Bet she’s feeling proud of this moment. Imagine her kids- “wow! Mum has been amazing! Threatening someone for a school fight at the school yard! I mean where else is best to do this! With a baby even! Woohoo!🎉 Well f done!” This is my last about this person. She badly needs help. Don’t look here babes, no one’s forcing you to. Guess what, like us, you can also unfollow 🙈. Mind blowing 🤯
Reminds me of this one time at high school when this girl told me she was gonna punch me in the face at the bus stop because I apparently looked at her funny but joke was on her cos I am blind as fuck and was probably just squinting.

• Haha
Why is Rebecca rattled😳
Desperate for head pats?

You are = you're
Your = determiner, belonging to someone

View attachment 2994775
Of course the trip was not sponsored. This idiot has just finished NZs crappiest comedy tour and now has some cash in her back pocket. Should she invest it in finishing her house renos? Save it for when times are tougher? Or blow it on a trip with her uninterested baby daddy and her spoilt little brats to make her feel like she's living the life? And Rebecca in true Rebecca style chooses the option that gives her the most instant gratification and is the most irresponsible. Go figure!

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Ahhh I’m so happy Finau is calling me Anko cup! Her greatest comedic moment ever, if only I could change my user name.
Love the way she used the classic ‘someone sent me a screen shot’ bless you Finau, no they did not, you are reading on here gurl, just admit it. Nothing wrong with that.
Also just a wee giggle for demanding the teacher ‘do their job’, I guess that’s one insult we can’t fire at you 😂

Anyway….the show goes on.

Last edited:
  • Haha