Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Guys ive been meaning to ask this..
What is TC? LOL.
---
This is double woke. Avocado on Udon?
TC = Thick Cunt

In the early days of Simone Andersons threads she joined tattle under an account called Tagitbaby (I think it was that one, she’s had a couple) and came on and tried to defend herself. It went as well as expected and she threw a hissy and called us thick cunts and then bounced.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

hashtagmytruth

Hey Dani. ?? Guess what?? I don’t bring up past relationship trauma and shit with my husband. I dealt with it. I did therapy. I moved on. And I’m embracing my current life and relationship and living in the now looking to my future.
Guess what I don’t do? I don’t remind my husband every day that someone in my past hurt me, I don’t use old relationships for content, and I don’t celebrate the anniversary of old relationships ending.
Guess why?
Im Not an attention seeking moron with rocks in my head.
Oh and guess what else? Having kids has enriched my life. I work part time. I own a house. I go out and do stuff on my own with friends cause I’m iNdEpEnDeNt and I don’t broadcast any of it to the world. Shame.

fin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ummm Christian, aren’t you supposed to boycott Unilever given your views on Palestine? But I guess it doesn’t matter if they are paying you?
Christian’s strong views on everything Palestine are performative only. He doesn’t care deep down, he only cares how he comes across to everyone.
It’s all about image with these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

rheanna231

Chatty Member
Wow Skete - taking your baby to meet your stalker…insane!
They should make a Netflix series about me.
Like Baby Reindeer you know.
Except that it only lasts half an episode because the only stalking I did was searching her name on Facebook 😂

She has probably realised shes gone out of line and worried that her followers report her behaviour to the school
---
Anko cup @stanleycupgal you should start writing a recap for #62. This page will be over in no time.
I expect it to be very juicy and at the very least able to make myself pissing moi pants 😂

• Haha
Why can ELLEHERSELF ever be happy when she goes overseas. Was this one sponsored?

The event didn't live up to her expectations and she wanted to go home, was upset after all the effort she put in to attending.

Then in the next breath she can advise followers on the best things to do in NY because of her expertise, just DM her for the info.

Why not, instead of making an issue of the event not living up to hype, and she wanted to go home; Ditch the event and do other things. I'd be annoyed if this were a sponsored trip where, like those when her sister we paying, and she still moans
This is one woman who literally cannot ever be truly happy with anything in her life other her husband.
She moans about EVERYTHING! actually, Stanless Danni is another one. Is there something in the Chch water that turns everyone miserable?

• Haha
  • Heart

shh77

VIP Member
I thought if JJ and Dom are taking him they would be paying 🤣 also wonder if the girlfriend is happy for this trip to happen or if she’s going to tag along as well
This is probably so rude but wow, is Stephen from Dunedin only JUST now 50?!
Blast from the past! It feels like a hundred years ago that I used to listen to The Morning Madhouse!

• Heart
  • Haha

rheanna231

Chatty Member
Calling me a criminal spawn though.
The only criminal spawn here is her daughter. A thief at such a young age raised by a narcissistic unhinged mother , she will steal cars and ram raid a dairy by the time she's 16

She got all the poKeMoN caRdS back and no one texted her. Dunno why she becomes all obsessive with me. So unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Danni's whole concept of parenting/ having children is a joke to me. I'm a parent of 2 grown 'kids' who both have careers that contribute majorly to society in different ways. I'm in a very well paid, respected profession - with little childcare needed because I worked when their Dad was at home, while they were growing up. They've been living away from home for a few years now. And guess what Danni? FREE as a bird. Overseas trips whenever I want, and own my home outright.

Danni seems to be 'stuck' looking at the baby stage where kids are apparently spreading poo everywhere (I didn't experience that, so can't relate) and keeping parents awake half the night. She doesn't seem to realise those stages are short... they grow up. Strange concept, I know!

hazelnot

Chatty Member
What is she saying now?
"Hi stalker weirdo. You're late! That is so rude. I've got my comfy pants on today, they've already got a hole in them so it's all good if I get dragged across the ground. This may come as a surprise to everybody but um it's been a wee while since I've had a fight in the old schoolyard so I'm a little bit too confident I think. Yeah I've actually got the baby in the back so I probably should have brought another primary um caregiver with me and it's so fucking cold outside, like frosty. Um weirdo stalker you don't mind if we fight like inside the car? Um I brushed my teeth so you don't have to worry about my breath or anything like that. A few questions about how Dan is taking all this - look him and I aren't really talking um at the moment cos last night I found out on the forum that he might not even be um the father of one of my kids so I guess it's been quite a lot to take on um overnight but yeah you'll understand. Uh actually weirdo stalker if you haven't left yet, could you do me a favey-fave and just bring me um a lint roller? I've just noticed that I'm just covered in lint and like how embarrassing to get arrested covered in lint. Uh did you wanna bring like a list of emergency contacts for when the police drag you away? Or you just let me know. You could text them through um since you've got my number. My um friend was saying to me last night like "she's not worth it" and fuck I know that, but my kids are okay, I'm always gonna fucking show up for my kids. You risk my kids safety and privacy and I will show the fuck up even if you don't show up cos I got like a nice little break. Little break in the car. So I might go grab a coffee. Um obviously you have stood me up which is so fucking rude but anyway I'll be right. *camera view switches to shot of 'SCHOOL' road painting* I have no idea how else to prove that I'm fucking sitting here waiting but I'm leaving because the baby's hungry so, god the windscreen needs a clean. Doesn't matter. DOESN'T MATTER.

*new video - black screen* Yeah look it was obvious she wasn't gonna show up. [to whinging baby] You're being rude, I'm talking on the video okay? [back to us] Um, she's gutless. We all know that. I saw her saying on the forum um "Christy must have postpartum depression" and like, that is so funny because postpartum depression, it made me lose weight, um and want to drive off a cliff, um it didn't turn me into someone that uses stalking at 2am for self care, like don't blame postpartum depression on these, these stalking evenings okay? But it was fucking worth it because I found you."

• Wow
  • Haha

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
So Lulu made monster spray to help with her fear of monsters and sprayed it round her bed and in his next story Christian is reading/singing about dragons being under the bed - this seems a little weird ! Or is it just me ?

• Haha
  • Angry

shh77

VIP Member
No words 😳😳🐓🎂
Now that’s what you call leaning in to something your child likes!
What kind of cake will Simon get Ca$her this year? A vacuum? 🫠🫠

IMG_1123.jpeg
IMG_1122.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Pentothal

VIP Member
Would you prefer mint and lamb favoured lamb instead of cash? No? second hand smelly clothes? No? a weekend in HER Marlborough Sounds bach then?
Don't take the potato bake thingy, the muffin pan is giving me serious ick🤢 how does it get like that?

Screenshot_20240618-120351_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Pentothal

VIP Member
More qualified than any of us 😂😂
---
A lot of things you’re not “allowed” to do is actually 110% medically safe, it’s more a precaution. Like at the dentist they discourage X-rays before 12 weeks because if you miscarry you may blame them etc.
Retinol is not safe during pregnancy. The risks are massive due to the effects it has on the forming foetus. Even during breastfeeding, because it is absorbed into circulation, and has been measured in breast milk, it is therefore considered a contraindication to its use.

Using breast feeding mum's and babies for a clinical trial would never happen; so the simplest recommendation is to say it's not safe.

If these influencers choose to ask their Drs, and they say it's ok. That is on them. It is not up to them to tell everyone it is safe. That info is for them, not to be given to their followers as a blanket yes.

Morgan Edwards saying retinol is safe is worthy of a complaint to the ASA.

FRS foetal retinol syndrome is real. The effects cannot be reversed. But it can be prevented.

• Heart
Reactions: 23