Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fakestagram

This is what I did as well. Insane that she thinks she cracked the mystery. I give her 11 out of 10 for her confidence though.

Also, really? ComMunITy PaGe these days... im in so many of them and i dont even live there 🥸
---

Exactly... i even apologised for not censoring her cellphone number and the post already got deleted by Mods anyway. She literally did this kind of shit to other influencers too, but cant take the heat herself. No respect for her. Shes the worst!

Also whats the story on her kids? The oldest boy looks very different to the rest of the kids, different dad?
That’s what I was JUST thinking. Does anyone remember how butt hurt she got when people figured out who she was when she first started her skeet page. I vaguely remember her being SUPER upset because she had been bagging out influencers and saying some pretty horrible things and then people found out who she was.

How is what she’s doing now any different?
ESPECIALLY if she really has got the wrong person

i don’t understand how her making fun of influencers (or the tattle user she thinks she’s found) is ANY different to what we do in here 🤷🏼‍♀️ why is she so butt hurt over this?
It’s legit how she got her followers, by being a bitch about influencers with her drawing and now she can’t handle that we talk about how she should have handled the Pokémon cards different.

It makes no sense!

Reactions: 18

Influencer5019

So Lulu made monster spray to help with her fear of monsters and sprayed it round her bed and in his next story Christian is reading/singing about dragons being under the bed - this seems a little weird ! Or is it just me ?
When you watch him you can literally see the two rocks in his brain rattling around

• Haha

anonanonz

Chatty Member
I'm not joking, should I call a welfare check on her? She genuinely seems not okay and detaching from reality. If talking about her on here is so bad for her mental health I think we should stop.
Let’s not go real life, again, this has caused problems before. She has plenty of people in her personal life aware of what’s going on. When people have gone real life and made phone calls/emails shit gets shut down. I think honestly just avoid her as a topic and move on. Or not, but then don’t be surprised when this is gone lol.

anonanonz

Chatty Member
She is revolting. Pure trash.
I don’t get why there’s any surprise. She is a sex worker (go hard if that’s you though but don’t post your shit publicly on the same page you post your kids 🤢) influencer with a gang baby daddy who practices unsafe sleep with her kids, promotes gambling and just generally is trash.

Katie Hawkey this morning saying her free stories will be on Palestine and her paid subs will get mum life and cooking. Have thought about unfollowing for a while because the dead babies popping up on my stories triggers me but there's nothing left now if I'm not paying her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

rheanna231

Chatty Member
Does she have nobody in her family/friends to tell her to stop acting crazy.
---

---
What is she saying now? She still at school??
What the actual fuck, shouldnt I be the one worried about my kids safety???? Shes so unhinged!!!! Have I ever once threatened her????? She was the one threatening me?! Oh my Lord Jesus help, this woman is completely insane. Someone call a welfare check on her!!!

• Haha
There are not a lot of primary schools where this person is and she isn’t doing her family a favour by doing this. The reflection on her sunnies provides information where she is. If she is your friend, re-think hard. 🙈

Attachments

• Haha

anonymousmsg

Imagine not having to fork out at least $400 for a new car seat, just get it gifted! Even though you can clearly afford it. Or clothing/toys/basically everything. I honestly did quite like Hannah Courtney but the sheer amount of gifted stuff is mind blowing, she’s the only influencer I still follow but probably not for long lol you get sick of seeing it when you and everyone you know is on struggle street right now. I have a little one around the same age and refused to spend anything on these brands that are constantly gifting to already pretty wealthy people

• Sick
  • Angry

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
Looks like Summer's husband spent last night in Kmart buying a house load of stuff. Then tonight shows himself with the children in a house that is not in the marital home.
So crazy that sending him overseas on a solo trip after he’s cheated before didn’t help their relationship. How crazy.

• Haha

welcomewelcome

Chatty Member
I think I've worked out what bugs me about childless Danni, its not so much the fact she tries to relate to a child free community, its the fact she assumes what its like to have children and tries to use that as to why she wouldn't want children. Her latest post about only being able to travel with kids if you are rich and have a nanny, is so wrong. Many families save and travel and aren't rich or have a nanny. In fact they own homes and travel more than Dani does. Her flexes are beyond weird.
ahahah I’ve been travelling for 4 months with my 2 kids! We def aren’t rich and I would looooove a nanny - even for a day at this point 😂 she’s deluded.

Her points and opinions are irrelevant and funnily enough all of us with kids can relate to life without kids as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

She doesn’t have to want kids, who cares? But she can’t make judgements on shit that isnt true. Idiot.

Last edited:

rheanna231

Chatty Member
Skete you literally post a picture of your entire family on Facebook, a public post too. I am not scared of you, you dont know who I am AT ALL.
Seriously, stop with the threat for the sake of your children. I presume you have some of your children's friends' mum following your instagram. Imagine if words get around, your children will be super embarassed about your psychotic episode.

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
It’s ok not to want kids but it’s the obsession with that being her only identity that I don’t get. We have kids and travel and I get time to myself and have hobbies- mother isn’t my own identity. I love travelling with kids actually and seeing them learn about the world. I talk less about my kids and that part of my life than Danni talks about kids.

Looks like Frankie has a concussion. He looks sleepy. Hopefully he was wearing a helmet….

• Sad

Effluencer

Danni has said many times that she didn't know not having children was an option, because growing up there was nobody in her life to role model that for her. If that's true, then her warped views on what it means to be a parent have also been formed by the role models in her life who are parents. Being raised in the church, it's not surprising that she thinks women who have children must be chained to the kitchen cleaning up poo and spew for years on end, with no interests or identity outside of motherhood. Perhaps she will read this and realise that her perception of parenting is not actually the norm, but I doubt it.