Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
Finau searching for all the Tattlers IP addresses and unware of the consequences of the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015 aka DOXXING and not understanding that chatting in a public forum is not a C r I m E and if she's reported for doxxing to META her INSTAGRAM account will be removed.

istockphoto-516037423-1024x1024.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Ok you bunch of TCs which one of you won lotto, I expect a big bash to be organised and while you’re at it you’d best buy Stanleys second family a new home so he can be abducted by them and live in style, Taryn a new husband as hers seems to have gone AWOL, unhappy mum a personality, finau a supersized feed of KFC, Melissa Dingbat new shoes so she can show us how she wears all her shoes at once on the plane, AJ new undies cause those grey saggy jocks are beyond words, Scuntmoan a magnifying glass so she can find the Woman’s Refuge Receipts, Jessticle lessons in basic food hygiene, The Hons new accommodation at Mangawai (can’t spell at this time of night) as it’s getting old and boring seeing the same place over and over and over

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gosh, Christie is popping off 😳 I bet she does it for the story views. She’s definitely one of those people who checks how many story views they get every day to see how popular she is.

A couple of things to unpack here:
1 - the person she is going after searched her name on Facebook and found PUBLIC posts that she shared. Hardly stalking? If you search Christie Christie I’m sure those posts would come up for other people too.
Of course Christie has to come across like the cool kid (that ship sailed in primary school babes, move on) and actually literally stalk someone.

2 - Christie has taken this WAY further than anyone else in this thread. Talking about where she lives, where she takes her children, the activities, etc … girl, no. You’re taking this too far with these subtle threats on the children. What the actual fuck??

3 - IS NOBODY PICKING UP THAT SHE IS THREATENING TO INTIMIDATE THE MOTHER WHEN SHE IS WITH HER CHILDREN. I can’t with how unhinged this is!!!!!

4 - not a single comment has been made about where Christie lives (other than saying it’s chch I think?) and yet this is what she’s posting about the person she ✨thinks✨ it is.

Tell me again why these “influencers” think they are better than us??

This is legit next level unhinged. I’m blown away. Grow up you absolute psycho.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Sadie123

Actual threatening behavior coming from christie. Should be reported to the school or police. Imagine people wondering why christie is parked outside the school for ages.. what a nutter. She's threatening violence and fighting a stranger to "defend her kids" over what.. someone reposting a post that christie herself posted.. fully insane.

• Haha
Sausage used to bring up skete at every opportunity. Like we'd not have spoken about it for a few pages and then she'd bring her up (one instance I clearly remember was her saying something like "good morning to everyone except Skete, fuck you skete"). It was so random and made a few of us question her. It makes total sense if there's a few profiles. HH could even be a different influencer (maybe the one a fellow tattler sent skete a message about and skete doxxed the tattler?)
I dunno but it is all very fishy and has been for a couple of years now.
Apparently we're not supposed to speculate about which influencers fellow tattlers could be but I'm really unsure why? Doxxing us is something most on here are worried about and if there's an influencer in here trying to bait for info that seems like something that should be discussed.
I agree that if anyone is in a group chat with fellow tattlers, be aware. Although I am wondering if this meet up even really occurred, since it's HH and Sausage who were always talking about it, almost like they were trying to encourage another one. Makes me wonder if it never happened and was just a way for the two accounts to "verify" eachother by saying they'd met and were definitely not skete and/or other influencers.
Never forget that Sketes whole M.O was to out influencers with juicy tea, and then progressed to being an account to call out influencers bad behaviour (so essentially, tattle). It makes complete sense she lurked here. Things were always brought up on her insta as soon as they were mentioned here (including but not limited to the Elizabeth Arden event).
---
But sausagefinger hates her with passion😂
The lady doth protest too much, me thinks 😏

• Wow
Also making jokes about PPD. She claims to be above Rheanna but here she is making a joke about being suicidal and how PPD helped her lose weight. Ffs mate.
These influencers love to tell us to get lives and get off tattle, yet they're the ones sitting outside school long past the bell pretending to be ready for a fight.
I honestly can't work out if she's trying to be funny, or has actually got some real problems going on mentally. Maybe a combo of both.
Give it a rest, skete. No one threatened your children, everything that was put up in here is easily accessible to thousands of other people, your phone number wasn't broadcast on the news and your family is safe. Fuck off home to a warm house, have a cup of tea with some sedatives and calm the fuck down. Reading tattle obviously ain't for you.

• Heart

AiNZLife

I typically don’t mind Ellie. But this constant spending every single day after the claims their business was struggling really grates me. today I had to unfollow

• Haha

Sadie123

Exactly.
Lets assume its me then. I dont mind if that gives her a peace of mind. Id hate for anyone to be harmed by this psychotic b*tch. She should know better though, it could literally be an innocent person she messes with.
Even if she knows who you are, what exactly is she threatening, I'm still looking for where you did anything illegal or even questionable. You just reposted a screenshot that she posted on FB. You didn't hack her or go peeping in her windows. She's nuts.

"Hello, Lincoln Police station? It's Skete here, someone posted my phone number online, that I also posted myself online, but this is different. They also made fun of me. I think they are racist even though we're both blonde and white."

• Haha

rheanna231

Chatty Member
Danni was off to see 2 houses that are technically out of her price range but shes trying her luck anyway... made an offer then off she goes having celebratory meal again because guysss making offer is soooo mentally draining alriteeee.....
If only she saves those eating out money maybe she can afford a better home
---
Ellie’s spelling today is worse than normal. Eggs Benedic, concider. I know she has dyslexia but at least get someone else to look it over before posting when it’s an ad … so half arsed.
You mispelled her mispelling. She said Benadic.
Mispellception.

• Haha

I Need a Name

Do you think Skete realises exactly how much information she has shared about her family to her 8,000 followers over the last couple years? And how much sh*t she’s talked about other influencers and other public figures? Does she think that what she’s currently posting makes her look sane and level headed?

• Haha

Boatnectar57

I don't understand why she's feeling so unwell with it. Is that normal or am I weird?
I think maybe because she's doing it too abruptly. I did it gradually and was nowhere near as bad as she's been (I know everyone's experience is different though of course!)

On the topic of Hannah I just saw they're going to twister tots today and that's all they have planned because she doesn't want to overdo it as winnie girl still has her cough... then why the f are you taking her to twister tots? Please keep your sick kids away from other kids 🤦‍♀️ this sort of thinking is why my toddler brings bug after bug home from daycare 😭 lol

• Angry