New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaand Marnie has deleted her posts.
Im appalled at all the fucking woman that were defending her. So messed up!!
Of course she did and then she'll post some bullshit about how she's the victim and everyone was being mean to her because they don't I derstand how hard it is parenting a NeUrOdIvErSe child

Reactions: 24
Maybe you've been blocked? She blocked me after I liked some comments that were calling her out.

Reactions: 10
Ugh and she’s on the Williams Corp boat as well that is part owned by one of this countries douchiest property developers.

Reactions: 6
Maybe you've been blocked? She blocked me after I liked some comments that were calling her out.
Haha she has always prided herself on rarely blocking and being here for the dEeP cOnvERsAtIon even when commenters don’t agree. Blocking people who merely like comments aint that.

Reactions: 13
Aaaaand Marnie has deleted her posts.
Im appalled at all the fucking woman that were defending her. So messed up!!
I can still see them. If you reported them they will disappear for you but not everyone.

Thought this response summed it up. Why are the other commenters praising her for “getting help” when she refuses to even confront the real issue?

Reactions: 32
I'm feeling so werid - all those dicks that are supporting Marnie.
WTF is going on in those homes here in NZ !!

Reactions: 18
Did emma from get good face? She used to be mates with Cherie and bets. Have they all fallen out?
Just got back to Bali and been a bitt busy getting a massage and eyelash extensions and buying a coffee machine! …probs sent her a text
….she’ll be pleased if her and Bernadebt have fallen out, she’s hates her!

Reactions: 8
Just cos it’s not online doesn’t mean they didn’t acknowledge it. Bets might have even messaged?
Might have but previous years she’s been to her parties and acknowledged online. What self centred influencer doesn’t share their birthday tributes online

Reactions: 11
If Steve had some balls then he would drive here now and drop her off
Adult Acute Mental Health Unit- Te Whetu Tawera
Auckland.

Reactions: 14
I'm feeling so werid - all those dicks that are supporting Marnie.
WTF is going on in those homes here in NZ !!
This is why influencers who are toxic, boring and self involved are still relevant! Individuals look up to them thinking they are amazing! Also, those who don’t are blocked so you end up only getting the comments from those who support them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.