New Zealand Influencers #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one attaching things to carseats surely this isn't safe? I've heard of ones back of chairs but not the actual carseat itself. ?
My brothers 18 month old choked on a cracker going over the Auckland Harbour bridge. He literally had to stop on the bridge and flip him upside down. He only knew he was choking as their older son said something. Had he been alone in the back it's likely he would have died, as it was all very silent. My kids are much older now but they never ate in the car after that.
---
What in the word salad is this nonsense. Those two woman seem to have so much drama and they love to play it out on SM like a couple of teenagers. They are so toxic

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What in the word salad is this nonsense. Those two woman seem to have so much drama and they love to play it out on SM like a couple of teenagers. They are so toxic
I have read this 3 times and I still can’t comprehend it. These two are so messy and codependent. It will go down in flames when it ends.

Reactions: 15
I've been on holiday and have just caught up on many pages. Skipped all the radio tit lol because I'm a The Rock chick from way back 🤘🤣

Anywho it got mentioned before but Frankie in the sea fully clothed getting bowled by big waves was absolutely terrifying 😕😱

And then Lulu jumping in the pool from the other side and having to *swim* aka *not drown*, all the way over to Mark was bloody terrifying too. He really is a useless fuckwit who thinks his kids are Olympic swimmers.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And after being on Tattle, Danni has now come on to address her lack of commitment. She said she goes hard at the beginning of something and then loses her momentum and ‘capacity’ 😂 what about all the people whose gears you were grinding at the beginning by telling them everyone has capacity to do something - well here we are Danni -funnily enough you don’t have capacity now - how ironic. How does it feel to just be like everyone else who is ‘learning about activism’? We all knew it wouldn’t last Danni, we just knew it before you did 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not old cashflow doing her Anon Q box again in leas than 24hrs.

Does she just sit on her lazy arse all day answering Q from strangers that are really not that interested in her borring made up life?

Also why no house tour cashie? Scambling to get furniture?
Scott is out looking at a scooter so she has time for Qbox? What about your SIX kids? Where are they?
I bet Alvin isn't allowed on instagram or the internet to see what she posts for the world to see.

Reactions: 13
I've been on holiday and have just caught up on many pages. Skipped all the radio tit lol because I'm a The Rock chick from way back 🤘🤣

Anywho it got mentioned before but Frankie in the sea fully clothed getting bowled by big waves was absolutely terrifying 😕😱

And then Lulu jumping in the pool from the other side and having to *swim* aka *not drown*, all the way over to Mark was bloody terrifying too. He really is a useless fuckwit who thinks his kids are Olympic swimmers.
It's terrifying, pretty sure they are at Omaha which can have a strong under tow and also steep drops. Fully clothed he would be under and gone in seconds. Christian would probably film the whole thing before even realising. Such a c%#t

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
And now Christian has started posting semi naked pics of Lulu, covered up with a heart. She's a baby, he wouldn't do that for Frankie. Totally wrong and exploitative. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Not old cashflow doing her Anon Q box again in leas than 24hrs.

Does she just sit on her lazy arse all day answering Q from strangers that are really not that interested in her borring made up life?

Also why no house tour cashie? Scambling to get furniture?
I don’t follow her - but I’ll give credit her hair looks great in this photo hah

Reactions: 2
It's terrifying, pretty sure they are at Omaha which can have a strong under tow and also steep drops. Fully clothed he would be under and gone in seconds. Christian would probably film the whole thing before even realising. Such a c%#t
He was an ambassador for the Westpac Rescue Rashie, he surely should know better.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wonder how the surrogates are feeling seeing this tit

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So it doesn't look like Renee Stewarts make up artist bestie went to her hens even though it looks like she was in ChCh doing Gemma McCaws make up. I wonder what happened

Reactions: 3
Why is there a door closer on their hallway? Top right
We had a few of these when we bought our current house. One is end of hallway into the garage an the other is on a door into kitchen/living area. Stops doors slamming. Maybe it's for those days it's not scorching hot in Mangere and the wind whips through 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And after being on Tattle, Danni has now come on to address her lack of commitment. She said she goes hard at the beginning of something and then loses her momentum and ‘capacity’ 😂 what about all the people whose gears you were grinding at the beginning by telling them everyone has capacity to do something - well here we are Danni -funnily enough you don’t have capacity now - how ironic. How does it feel to just be like everyone else who is ‘learning about activism’? We all knew it wouldn’t last Danni, we just knew it before you did 😅
Classic. Have a go at anyone else not posting about it but she has no job and no kids and can't manage it. Biggest Hippocrite.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.