New Zealand Influencers #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the boring predictable bunch all seemed to survive the great christmas scab fest busiest month of their working lives to pop out the otherside refreshed for another amazing year. Time for reflection, making memories, shamanic journeys, alignment, health, wellness, keto and of course passive aggressive rants and tantrums if you are Maria from Mangere.

Many of our favourite freedom fighters have popped off to their favourite beach locations for a very well deserved break. it's fortunate that the Gaza conflict takes a break too so they get to enjoy a guilt free holiday. The homeless all got tiny houses for Christmas so Christian can stop sweating about delightful Frankie's invitation for one of them to enjoy the pool house.

Thankfully a crisis in Yemen has also unfolded, giving them a great opportunity to pivot to the new world war trend. Ukraine is sooooo 2022!

Can't be bothered updating on individuals, nothing much has changed - maybe Edna's flaps are a little more flappy, Cashie is a little richer, MFM a little more 'established'?

The world awaits the next instalment of influencer influence and Im sure it will be thrilling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Has anyone noticed who was in the background of ADforDads house with Lulu? And Frankie looks bloody sick. Pale as. Not just car sick I suspect. Those kids do vomit a lot huh. The amount they are fed and how it’s so hilarious when he’s snuck food and quickeze into his room to eat at night. Can’t understand why he’d be vomiting 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed who was in the background of ADforDads house with Lulu? And Frankie looks bloody sick. Pale as. Not just car sick I suspect. Those kids do vomit a lot huh. The amount they are fed and how it’s so hilarious when he’s snuck food and quickeze into his room to eat at night. Can’t understand why he’d be vomiting 🤦‍♀️
Wasnt it their previous nanny?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought Bernadebt would do anything to keep Cherie as a friend even if she didn't like heart eyes.
Bernadebt is a nobody now and Cherie is literally her ONLY friend. lol

• Haha
I was just listening to a podcast and it mentions
hospital volunteers... what happened to Maria doing Radio Lollipop at Starship?
Not sure if it was a during/pre covid thing or not...?
Just haven't heard anything about it yonks.
That'd be good for her to get back into??

Reactions: 8
I was just listening to a podcast and it mentions
hospital volunteers... what happened to Maria doing Radio Lollipop at Starship?
Not sure if it was a during/pre covid thing or not...?
Just haven't heard anything about it yonks.
That'd be good for her to get back into??
Or her you tube videos.🤷

The one when Maria cut her own hair (you only have to watch 40 seconds) and who knows it might grow back if she takes collagen

Or her you tube videos.🤷

The one when Maria cut her own hair (you only have to watch 40 seconds) and who knows it might grow back if she takes collagen

Was this her thing? React videos? Actually, a reaction to a reaction about fried rice? Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or her you tube videos.🤷

Just when I thought she couldn't annoy me anymore than usual - I see her dumbshit like this. omg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Kelly genuinely loves and cares for those kids- she was basically their Mum while Christian drank margaritas and enjoyed the pool. She did a lot more than a nanny does.

The sad part about Frankie being sick is that LYADs still takes him out and about- remember that awful video with a pale, shivering, vomiting Frankie at a market with the whole family? Clearly his Dad doesn't care about anyone else getting sick or exploiting poor Frankie, who should have been at home on the couch.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Interesting that Gemma didn’t attend Jess’s birthday lunch. Probably had another menty b or one of her kids in a&e once again 👀

• Haha
If cashie had money she would be riding in their dream van of $30k. Since brought up here she has never mentioned it again, can wave $$ around but still letting her children roll around in shoes that don't even valco up after a month ago stating they needed new shoes because they where falling apart.
I wish she would put her $$ where her mouth is.
Or shut the duck up it's cringe.

I don't understand why she can't take the kids out, plenty of parks, indoor fun for the children but keeps using the excuse on broken toe 😂
Just admit it Cashie you can't control your tribe on your own and need Alvin there to do it all for you.
She is so lazy! Eww and spot the dirty nappies around her house. 🤮 feral.

Attachments

• Haha
Kelly has been in heaps of lovefromyourads stories lately. Maybe they got her back because they couldn't handle having their built in babysitter/night nurse gone......

Man Anna and Jay Reeve have so many flash holidays 🙄 radio and influencing obviously pays very well. Two cruises in the last few months, some beautiful beach over xmas and now weeks in Canada 🙄 oh how the other half live aye 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Kelly has been in heaps of lovefromyourads stories lately. Maybe they got her back because they couldn't handle having their built in babysitter/night nurse gone......

Man Anna and Jay Reeve have so many flash holidays 🙄 radio and influencing obviously pays very well. Two cruises in the last few months, some beautiful beach over xmas and now weeks in Canada 🙄 oh how the other half live aye 🤢🤮
There’s something about him that gives me the creeps. Anyone else? Like a real sex pest vibe

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.