New Zealand Influencers #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree. The lads can carry it on their own.
Why don’t they ask their audience this stuff!

but I guess they don’t win the awards for no reason….so perhaps that speaks more volume to their bosses?
I guess when it comes “Radio Survey Time” we have to articulate this kind of thing 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another one attaching things to carseats surely this isn't safe? I've heard of ones back of chairs but not the actual carseat itself. ?
also, not sure why the twins are front facing when the seats they are in support extended rear facing 😒

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t you find it interesting that the winner of one of the $500 gift cards just happened to be filming? Who is it? Do they have a following? Because I certainly don’t film myself opening parcels I’ve bought, but people with a following do! Dishonest I reakon.
Seems very staged. Must be a family friend.

Reactions: 5
Tbh I really feel like p&m is a bit over rated. Man grind is nice, but we tired one of their bbq sauces and it was so bland lol. And I tried their aioli and I was very disappointed.
Maybe it was out of date? and their tiktok seasoning is the same as any other bagel seasoning lol.
I don't get the over hype
So many of the seasonings seem like you could EASILY just make them yourself from your herbs and spices drawer!
….but you’re paying for the ease/convenience right? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Another one attaching things to carseats surely this isn't safe? I've heard of ones back of chairs but not the actual carseat itself. ?
imagine if you gave your kids lunch in the car and one of them started choking. You have to pull over somewhere safe then pull that stupid table off, get them out of the seatbelt all before you can stop them choking. Eat before getting in the car!

Reactions: 25
I just....wow
So I'm no saint and my kid eats in the car sometimes...but wow this is just too much. 😲

Reactions: 9
imagine if you gave your kids lunch in the car and one of them started choking. You have to pull over somewhere safe then pull that stupid table off, get them out of the seatbelt all before you can stop them choking. Eat before getting in the car!
Plus all the crap on the tables becomes multiple projectiles in an accident

Reactions: 12
Elle Dingwell is another influencer who needs to be held accountable for dangerous posts like this. Not only are the twins not rearward facing, but she's advertising this tray, and is showing a means of using it which is incredibly dangerous. 😡

Reactions: 25
Not old cashflow doing her Anon Q box again in leas than 24hrs.

Does she just sit on her lazy arse all day answering Q from strangers that are really not that interested in her borring made up life?

Also why no house tour cashie? Scambling to get furniture?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Not old cashflow doing her Anon Q box again in leas than 24hrs.

Does she just sit on her lazy arse all day answering Q from strangers that are really not that interested in her borring made up life?

Also why no house tour cashie? Scambling to get furniture?
Because if she doesn’t do question boxes then she has literally no content 🤣

Reactions: 11
Brodie Kanes the latest one to jump on the “Benson Detox” $$ train 🙄🙄 …..thought she was smarter than that, but I guess moneys money 🤷‍♀️😒
I wish they’d all stop promoting tit like this! 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like neither international flight is included and the price is based on sharing a room with someone. Seems like a very expensive holiday.
What’s the bet the whole thing is free for Danni if she can fill the spots? Why else would she want to go on a vacation to a really poor country without her husband?
---
Danni clearly hasn’t read the post that she reposted about the call to action for the protests. She’s very badly trying to admit that she hasn’t been posting as much, in place of that type of content, she’s been planning a nice little holiday and posting about white privilege (whether to buy a home or not). She absolutely contradicts her own message to her followers and tbh if she’s gonna call out others as she did in the past, I think she needs to be called out on her poor morals for being a hypocrite. She said she hasn’t been posting for “a few different reasons” I’m sure they’re good 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.