New Zealand Influencers #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LFYDs really need a lesson in child safety around water. The latest videos of Frankie in the ocean gives me cold sweats. He should have a parent within arms reach. Surf is so unpredictable
100% agree, and he was still filming whilst Frankie was engulfed by the wave. So stupid😡

Screenshot_20240127_170057_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Anyone want to go on a child free beach island holiday with Danni?
I’m just above the age limit. (Yes, there’s an age limit. As well as an interview 🫣. Oh and the $6000+ doesn’t include your flight there and back).

Obviously I’m devastated 😫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They use an electric car now but before that they drive the country side to do their talk thing and sign (printed!) books on how to be sustainable? And calls herself ethically Kate and she gave away her dog (I’m still obvs not over it lol) and I don’t think that was very ethical, Kate!
It's the dog for me, poor Chai and also her bird with it's hack job of a wing clipping.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wasn’t going to comment on the Taryn situation, but felt it necessary to as someone who’s experienced a few (actual physical/s**ual) assaults… when you’re in complete shock with extremely heightened senses and emotions, the way you react can be insanely unpredictable… looking back I can’t fathom how I reacted, including doing very risky things. My memory of fine details (particularly describing a persons appearance) is so poor on a normal day, let alone while in shock, so if I was to try and just describe a persons identifying features the police would have no idea why I even bothered 🥴 I recently witnessed a physical fight in public and couldn’t even tell the police officer what length the main guys hair was or clothing colour (which was ridiculous because their hair and clothing was very distinctive). I can actually see the logic (especially while in shock) of trying to covertly follow them to see if they got into a car (where you could then note the number plate) or business they went into (so you could refer to the CCTV footage) etc etc to try and have some solid information for a report. Totally agree some of the story doesn’t make a lot of sense, and I don’t think following him the second time was a great idea, but the response wasn’t completely unbelievable 😅 It’s also common for victims to question if what they saw really happened, and not wanting to lie intentionally or unintentionally to police (Eg in her story she didn’t SEE him doing anything with his peen, so couldn’t actually say that he did in a statement, just that he had it out, so is probably questioning if that’s worth reporting). She really should be making a report regardless as a guy that brazen with it has probably done it A LOT and his offending will continue with escalation likely if he isn’t caught at all…

(edit to add: I really dislike her as an influencer, particularly for the pushing of unhealthy levels of excessive exercise/minimal eating/high sun exposure, so don’t think I’m defending the person, just explaining how trauma responses can work 🤍)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m just above the age limit. (Yes, there’s an age limit. As well as an interview 🫣. Oh and the $6000+ doesn’t include your flight there and back).

Obviously I’m devastated 😫
Looks like neither international flight is included and the price is based on sharing a room with someone. Seems like a very expensive holiday.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I would loooove to see Cherie and Matt’s grocery bill haha I wish I had it in me to cook food like that all the time 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that Louisa has posted a photo of her half naked teenage daughter on her story! There is no way in hell I would ever put my daughters out there for the world to see like this. Just so wrong!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
They use an electric car now but before that they drive the country side to do their talk thing and sign (printed!) books on how to be sustainable? And calls herself ethically Kate and she gave away her dog (I’m still obvs not over it lol) and I don’t think that was very ethical, Kate!
That must be why Culture of Grace is going to bond of giving away their dogs 😂 funny how Erana said we might not have the views but excited to learn

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that Louisa has posted a photo of her half naked teenage daughter on her story! There is no way in hell I would ever put my daughters out there for the world to see like this. Just so wrong!
Yeap! I’ve decided Louisa is a very immature individual and craves on her kids wanting to think of her more as a friend rather than a parent.
No way I’d share with strangers my child wearing a bikini for strangers to look at. Whoop de do da she tans well in the sun. Teach her to protect herself in the sun would be better but as Louisa doesn’t they won’t either.

Reactions: 12
And congratulating her on her suntan, just wrong on all levels😡

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.