New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justine’s trip to Fiji is making me cringe for more than one reason. Really not okay with using the local children for engagement. It’s just a bit ick.

Reactions: 14
Agreed. Keep it to the news, Ive muted anyone sharing videos of dead babies because right now I need to protect my mental health, and seeing images of dead babies ain't helping me.
Share proper ways to help like charity's etc.
Actually sharing is a “proper way”. It’s actually what people there on the ground are asking us all to do as the best way we can help them. Don’t agree with what HM is doing though but like the general sharing and caring by others.
---
Hahaha what the fuck. Those are gross. Suuuurely no one is buying that
I do Like Ruby & Rain, they have some nice stuff but not these. Just weird all round!

Reactions: 5
Who’s taking one for the team and buying for us? View attachment 2556394
Well my mum used to tell me, the ones talking the loudest about it, are normally the ones not getting it!
I ain't buying her list for $200, besides it's probably no different to many under 30 year olds in New Zealand. The all blacks are hardly known for their monogamy.

Reactions: 13
Sharing the local children like that didn’t sit right with me either
She has some really dodgy followers and looks like she's also a bot buyer.
Unless she got their parents permission she shouldn't be using their images, that's just wrong. She has no control of what her followers do with the pictures

Reactions: 7
Bloody right

Reactions: 3
And Roo, about what to expect from women or judge them for...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her legs don't look normal, too bulky.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.