New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finau is so delusional….
“I was told by mum and ceasin I’m not allowed to do a thing, not even allowed to go to the gym”
“I don’t want to eat but c is making me”
Please, you’re just lazy, and you can’t trick me into thinking you don’t want to eat. They may have tried an intervention but for the wrong reasons. They are enablers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Finau is so delusional….
“I was told by mum and ceasin I’m not allowed to do a thing, not even allowed to go to the gym”
“I don’t want to eat but c is making me”
Please, you’re just lazy, and you can’t trick me into thinking you don’t want to eat. They may have tried an intervention but for the wrong reasons. They are enablers
So then you are doing what you do every other day, in terms of doing nothing.

Shall I get the new thread write up sorted?

Reactions: 15
Jesus wept, exactly what I did not need to view, yes TD we can not only see what you ate for breakfast but last nights dinner too 🤮🤮😂
At least she mentioned it was an AD today. Guess the gym clothing isn’t Lorna Jane and wasn’t gifted? Why she feels we want butt shots I will never know. Gosh even working out in the gym, I don’t stare at other people and watch them train. I can’t believe so many of her followers want to see this all day. Someone who trains when she’s not 100% and doesn’t take days off which even trainers suggest you should do.

Reactions: 3
And there we have it. An average size toddler😂
She is quite possibly the dumbest human around!
Firstly, you didn't panic anyone, why would we panic over your stupidness.
And surely she knows 110cm is over a metre, surely that wouldn't have felt right and realised she had it wrong???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is quite possibly the dumbest human around!
Firstly, you didn't panic anyone, why would we panic over your stupidness.
And surely she knows 110cm is over a metre, surely that wouldn't have felt right and realised she had it wrong???
I don’t get her obsession over Harry’s height, she’s not short and neither is her Neanderthal husband so he’s was always going to be tall 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
I don’t get her obsession over Harry’s height, she’s not short and neither is her Neanderthal husband so he’s was always going to be tall 🤷🏻‍♀️
“He’s was” god please don’t think I’m as thick as a certain plank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I may have missed it already, but I just want to make sure everyone is aware that as per blessed in doubles, we can ALL get generational wealth for our families by selling monat. Inbox me babes to take the next steps in your wealth building journey 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I may have missed it already, but I just want to make sure everyone is aware that as per blessed in doubles, we can ALL get generational wealth for our families by selling monat. Inbox me babes to take the next steps in your wealth building journey 💕
Someone should send the link to Simone, she has aspirations of wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I'm not sure I've linked it correctly?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.