New Zealand Influencers #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I find this so cringy. All doing their little videos with their little lanyards. Am I the only one who thinks how embarrassing!? It reminds me of school camps or something

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Both my midwives and Plunkett nurse managed for our home visits. They have a bag for them lol.
How a baby gets weighed is a very odd thing to nitpick at 😂 I’m not the biggest fan of old mate boring billionaire but if this is all she’s doing wrong right now then it really is scraping the bottom Of the barrel 😂
There’s far worse things influencers are doing right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How a baby gets weighed is a very odd thing to nitpick at 😂 I’m not the biggest fan of old mate boring billionaire but if this is all she’s doing wrong right now then it really is scraping the bottom Of the barrel 😂
There’s far worse things influencers are doing right now.
No one is nip picking, she asked what is was 😝

Reactions: 1
I think Katie also does the have a sweet item with dinner as well so nothing is off limits or some blaa.

Maybe just the latest baby food trend?

Reactions: 1
I don't even know how it's remotely related to mental health 🤷

Looks like OE declined to attend the event
She’ll be running own stupid fucken day out to teach these wankers how to throw their phones in the air and make tit videos. And she’ll charge double. AJ will be there too in his baggy undies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Coating frozen fruit in hot melted chocolate then refreezing it sounds like a quick way to lose 2kg overnight with food poisoning. Also, it’s now widely known that imported frozen berries really need to be cooked first.

This is has brought up the gem memory with Simone trying to teach new mums how to make breast milk ice blocks for babies by defrosting then refreezing the thawed milk 🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping idiots. All of them.
Is this actually widely known though? I have never in my life heated my frozen berries before using them and have never heard of this….also never had food poisoning from my smoothies either

Reactions: 8

🚨 #newthread

Reactions: 5
So it looks like all the 'creators' who were at that 'Creator Con' today got given a little task to run around and do outside - like a bunch of school kids on their ipads - "Off you go kids - get a little group from your table and go make some content to show your tutor for feedback, and your topic is 'Gumboot Friday'. Go! run! has to be done by 4pm"
So they're now all popping up on my Instagram and the 'creators' are all wearing their conference lanyards and the content is embarrassing tit.
I grade them: C- serious upskill needed Ie. more training in social media than one day at a hype conference can offer
Arrrgh gross. bleeping Mike King. I truly wish NZ would wake up to what this man is truly all about. Himself. His ego and narcissism. He’s a bully. A real deep dive into the $$ he gets and the fact he has screwed over many counsellors by only finding TWO (yes you read correctly) TWO counselling sessions - maximum for young people, so many a counsellor has had to continue for free with at risk kids. Mike king is NOT the saviour of mental health in this country. He’s a show pony who was never funny and needed something else to fuel
His ego.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Arrrgh gross. bleeping Mike King. I truly wish NZ would wake up to what this man is truly all about. Himself. His ego and narcissism. He’s a bully. A real deep dive into the $$ he gets and the fact he has screwed over many counsellors by only finding TWO (yes you read correctly) TWO counselling sessions - maximum for young people, so many a counsellor has had to continue for free with at risk kids. Mike king is NOT the saviour of mental health in this country. He’s a show pony who was never funny and needed something else to fuel
His ego.
Not to mention the close relationships he forms with mentally ill teen girls.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
God I find this so cringy. All doing their little videos with their little lanyards. Am I the only one who thinks how embarrassing!? It reminds me of school camps or something
Came to say the same thing. How is dancing and some interesting dance movements promoting Gum Boot Day? I get that Ethically Kate thinks everything is solved with a dance but unfortunately it’s not. It was awful but I also think the who influencers gif they did was awful as well.
Just self involved people talking about themselves. Barely seen any content about the real reason they were there that doesn’t involve their narcissistic views.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.