New Zealand Influencers #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t buy it with Edna. Surely she knew earlier than 7days ago. My theory is she suspected it earlier but didn’t want to admit it and continued to party hard while away 🤔
I’ve known a few people to confirm a pregnancy later in second or even third trimester. And all those people were deep in the land of not really wanting it or being ready for a baby. One person I knew was 28weeks with a 3rd baby but we all knew she was pregnant before she was ready to admit it could be a possibility. It was obvious, she had quite a bump 😂 but I think she was so deep in denial!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her yarn is tit, you can't really make baby garments out of chunky yarn, maybe some kids ones but she doesn't have the skills to write patterns that would actually fit anyone other than her. There's only so many ugly chunky knits you can do.
I mean, this is the baby garment she did ages ago, the leg holes are uneven and it's not even practical but if you added arms or something the poor baby wouldn't be able to move

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's going to be a long pregnancy watching her cradle this bump constantly 🤣View attachment 2545714
The hashtag spon with this one is going to be INSANE! 🙄🙄
….I can’t handle the “cradling” 🫠🫠🫠 …I mean obvi she just doesn’t want people thinking “she’s getting fat” but COME ON you literally JUST announced it! 🫣

I don’t buy it with Edna. Surely she knew earlier than 7days ago. My theory is she suspected it earlier but didn’t want to admit it and continued to party hard while away 🤔
I’ve known a few people to confirm a pregnancy later in second or even third trimester. And all those people were deep in the land of not really wanting it or being ready for a baby. One person I knew was 28weeks with a 3rd baby but we all knew she was pregnant before she was ready to admit it could be a possibility. It was obvious, she had quite a bump 😂 but I think she was so deep in denial!

Totaly agree. If they wernt using contraception and she has PCOS so isn't having usual periods and she noticed her body changing thinking it could have been bloating I would have also been taking a pregnancy test... if your not having periods having unprotected sex and you think your stomach is getting bigger kind of a obvious sign

Better give up the white powder edna

Reactions: 12
Totaly agree. If they wernt using contraception and she has PCOS so isn't having usual periods and she noticed her body changing thinking it could have been bloating I would have also been taking a pregnancy test... if your not having periods having unprotected sex and you think your stomach is getting bigger kind of a obvious sign

Better give up the white powder edna
Agreed, I have pcos and still wouldn’t have unprotected sex. And if you are maybe she should have been checking regularly to not miss it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nice so now we are trying on the bikinis in our shops with no underwear underneath .... why not do this at home with your own ones. Most places say to wear underwear when trying on swimwear 🤦‍♀️ get its your own line and your trying to show what they look like...but maybe not with the shop ones that others are trying on and purchasing?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think Rebecca’s bear and moo ad was super unprofessional
---
Nice so now we are trying on the bikinis in our shops with no underwear underneath .... why not do this at home with your own ones. Most places say to wear underwear when trying on swimwear 🤦‍♀️ get its your own line and your trying to show what they look like...but maybe not with the shop ones that others are trying on and purchasing?
She just wanted to show the “bump”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Careful….she’s gonna come for you for this 😂😂😂
How dare you expect her to post more….she just had her billionth kid AND running a million dollar company. Have some compassion for her circumstances! You are funding her maternity leave here!
She has no time for posting, but you bet she’ll have loads of time for clapbacks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her yarn is tit, you can't really make baby garments out of chunky yarn, maybe some kids ones but she doesn't have the skills to write patterns that would actually fit anyone other than her. There's only so many ugly chunky knits you can do.
Yes that's why I suggested she needs to come through on her promise to work with other established knitters in her community (obviously bullshit). And yea that's what I meant kid stuff, preschooler toddler even especially if the new merino is actually better and more like what wool and the gang and cardigang use.
---
It’s how newborns are weighed
Surprising though. Most midwives have digital scales now. Her midwives must be old-school.
---
It’s how newborns are weighed
Surprising though. Most midwives have digital scales now. Her midwives must be old-school.

Reactions: 3
Because Edna has to ensure there is just (only just), enough fabric to barley cover her minge. duck I hope she has a natural birth and ends with saggy flaps :D

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thank you so much for writing this. I went in once to the original store back in that little complex not on the main Orewa strip and was served by Betts herself and she was so horrible, like I was just so completely beneath her, that I never went back. I feel validated that it wasn't just me because I left feeling really awkward and bad about myself. It felt like someone who clearly saved her charm for Instagram but not ugly uncool peasants in trackpants like me even if we were customers. I swear she even sneered at me when I said I was excited to try it out. Ahhhh such memories.
Oh that is totally her vibe and the vibe of her ex staff too. They tried to be all hip and trendy but Ponsonby you are not, Silverdale! Most people thought like you and I, just bloody rude assholes.
Bets is very much like that in any setting. She doesn't have a great reputation locally

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So it looks like all the 'creators' who were at that 'Creator Con' today got given a little task to run around and do outside - like a bunch of school kids on their ipads - "Off you go kids - get a little group from your table and go make some content to show your tutor for feedback, and your topic is 'Gumboot Friday'. Go! run! has to be done by 4pm"
So they're now all popping up on my Instagram and the 'creators' are all wearing their conference lanyards and the content is embarrassing tit.
I grade them: C- serious upskill needed Ie. more training in social media than one day at a hype conference can offer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think Rebecca’s bear and moo ad was super unprofessional
---

She just wanted to show the “bump”
I’m yet to see Rebecca put any kind of effort or thought into her advertising but this was some of the worst! I have no idea why Bear & Moo continue to use her. Her advertising is rushed and lazy.

Those knits look like the ones you can get on Ali Express for $5. I bet they’ve got a huge mark up on them!

Oh that is totally her vibe and the vibe of her ex staff too. They tried to be all hip and trendy but Ponsonby you are not, Silverdale! Most people thought like you and I, just bloody rude assholes.
Bets is very much like that in any setting. She doesn't have a great reputation locally
Oh yeah Silverdale, not Orewa!!!!

It's not old school? Scales are old school. They use these as they aren't hard cold plastic against a newborns skin. These are much nicer for bubs
Whatevz just saying in nz I haven't seen one of these used since the 2000. Most put a cloth nappy flat or wrap down on the digital scales before they zero it. So baby isn't directly on the cold plastic.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.