New Zealand Influencers #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨New thread alert 🚨
---
I haven’t been keeping up with anyone so literally all I have to add to any recap is … since when were Rebecca’s consent documents posted in here because I must have missed that 😂
Someone said she has main character syndrome and that’s the greatest description for her that I’ve ever read.
And if she thinks we are wrong about Jared then she’s probably a bit more cooked than we realise.

I kind of wish I voted in Act only to piss her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ElleHerself has just come from a sister and Ms Rachel sponsored trip to America to fuel more How to Parent your Toddler in A Hotel Room! videos. Unfortunately, her sister only paid for the Medium 'family style' motel room on her free holiday, but she's still grateful. She's now back on Keto (is she ever on it) and resetting for the week. Super Fun fact- the twinkies can now get out of the car at preschool, and apparently Elle doesn't need a fifth type of pram for this.

Katie Hawkey has stopped posting pictures of Ecoya candles, videos of her making gravy and her bedding (now that her nanny no longer makes her bed) and is now going to single handedly save the world by sharing images of atrocities overseas. Unfortunately, she doesn't know who the PM is but she's going to reach out to everyone. #savetheworld

5000 Mandurah Kids threw a tanty and now won't show her children's faces. Unfortunately, she still shows her brusband's face. We all get to find out how much money they make - it's not millions yet, but it's clearly close. Apparently it's super easy to run a business and be there for your family 24/7. Hope they have lots of savings for their future tax payers.

Unfortunately, due to the change in government, Rebecca Keil might have to make her kid's food so that's stressful. She's getting stressed now that Jared is close to being on his sex trip to Auckland and they just finished building his sex studio gym. It's ok though people, she doesn't need us.

MFM still posts the time and coffee and apart from that, she's still boring AF. She still can't go to her kid's school award but can eat cupcakes and read All the Books. Even those are dull. I need therapy from reading her posts.

Poor Harry's nappy is still full so maybe Erin needs sponsorship from Huggies.

LFYD is still pretending he's in Bali. Gorge has escaped to China #freegorge and somehow their kids haven't drowned yet. Somehow. I miss Kelly. Bring her back. She's probably still in therapy about when she went on a holiday in France and had to look after Christian's kids. Maybe we could pass on Maria's therapist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
ElleHerself has just come from a sister and Ms Rachel sponsored trip to America to fuel more How to Parent your Toddler in A Hotel Room! videos. Unfortunately, her sister only paid for the Medium 'family style' motel room on her free holiday, but she's still grateful. She's now back on Keto (is she ever on it) and resetting for the week. Super Fun fact- the twinkies can now get out of the car at preschool, and apparently Elle doesn't need a fifth type of pram for this.

Katie Hawkey has stopped posting pictures of Ecoya candles, videos of her making gravy and her bedding (now that her nanny no longer makes her bed) and is now going to single handedly save the world by sharing images of atrocities overseas. Unfortunately, she doesn't know who the PM is but she's going to reach out to everyone. #savetheworld

5000 Mandurah Kids threw a tanty and now won't show her children's faces. Unfortunately, she still shows her brusband's face. We all get to find out how much money they make - it's not millions yet, but it's clearly close. Apparently it's super easy to run a business and be there for your family 24/7. Hope they have lots of savings for their future tax payers.

Unfortunately, due to the change in government, Rebecca Keil might have to make her kid's food so that's stressful. She's getting stressed now that Jared is close to being on his sex trip to Auckland and they just finished building his sex studio gym. It's ok though people, she doesn't need us.

MFM still posts the time and coffee and apart from that, she's still boring AF. She still can't go to her kid's school award but can eat cupcakes and read All the Books. Even those are dull. I need therapy from reading her posts.

Poor Harry's nappy is still full so maybe Erin needs sponsorship from Huggies.

LFYD is still pretending he's in Bali. Gorge has escaped to China #freegorge and somehow their kids haven't drowned yet. Somehow. I miss Kelly. Bring her back. She's probably still in therapy about when she went on a holiday in France and had to look after Christian's kids. Maybe we could pass on Maria's therapist.
Brilliant! Bravo 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
omg I forgot Em and I can't even edit it. It's my first time, so be kind.

Em's "D"s still pay for their birthday present and parent themselves while Em does yoga and enjoys a bit of the old day time clitty clitty bang bang. Despite not even picking her kids up from school, she is still the world's most obnoxious mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Michelle schimanksi is really getting on my nerves with all her TikToks trashing nz now she has moved. She is another try hard and I know for a fact her designer items are fakes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol Reneeeee!
Two “money makers” in one day!
Wants to sell off Mermanes… and now thinking about “giving up” on her Mini Cows biz(?) !!!!
For someone who complains about having no $$ and not spending her husband’s and only spends hers, she sure seems to have a lot to “waste” on multiple failed businesses/superfluous tit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So sad that Gemma McCaws mum and Bev are back home, that was the best content ever!! I hope we see some more of her now that she has featured.
Omfg I am so over Renee and her businesses just quit and go get a job working for someone else that is successful

Reactions: 16

Em's "D"s still pay for their birthday present and parent themselves while Em does yoga and enjoys a bit of the old day time clitty clitty bang bang. Despite not even picking her kids up from school, she is still the world's most obnoxious mother.
I thought it was blasty blasty 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Clifty clitty bang bang OMG I am dead, this is both the best thing I've read but at the same time I want to tip janola on my brain to rid it of the imagery
---
I thought it was blasty blasty 🤢
It is, but I think clitty clitty bang bang is better 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Rebekah Randall back to coming in big on the ads again today
“Deep in the trenches of Motherhood” #ad “Such special family time” #spon “So much love” #gifted “Just wrapped up in our bubble” #paidpartnership “Taking time for privacy”
🙄😤🙄😤🙄 god these people are so greedy!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
IMG_0615.jpeg

Millies chapter is over by the looks. Won’t be long before she’s doing pointless ask boxes and getting mad at people when they ask about him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes love summer Brons tan you will love it and won't use anything else smells so good dosnt transfer and leaves the best tan

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.