New Zealand Influencers #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also…. If you saw a business for sale that went from $175k to $97k wouldn’t you wonder hmmmmmm wonder why they are so desperate to sell?
This is going to provide us with hours of entertainment.
Mandurah Scooters as seen in Tattle !!
They even have Afterpay lols

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Times outside of these hours can be arranged appointment….. poor Alvin doing more then his 5 hours a day. What a joke.

---
Is SpongeBob a mechanic too?
Our service extends beyond just selling new or used-but like any car-we have mechanics on staff who can make sure your ride stays running smoothly year after year. This is what makes our business unique from sales to service. You have full peace of mind year after year.
Also what's with the clock on that announcement page? It's set to 8 o'clock...the lazy duo won't even be there then?! They need time to get their mega muffins and playground hop before school.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Edna's latest tik tok addressing her not wearing a HELMET... Apparently it's not required on the road where she is and she likes to feel the wind in her hair. It's not a bleeping fashion parade, it's for safety. Doesn't matter how fast Reid is driving or quiet the road is, accidents happen and no one wants to deal with some stupid lady not wearing a helmet because ✨️ fashun ✨️feeling the wind in my hair ✨️
Rather a lot of passive aggressive replies from her. 😡 She's never seen what happens when skin moves over tarmac, even at slow speed. It looks like pizza, it's incredibly painful and healing is equally so. There is airways scarring. It's nothing more than arrogance and vanity saying its her decision.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Rather a lot of passive aggressive replies from her. 😡 She's never seen what happens when skin moves over tarmac, even at slow speed. It looks like pizza, it's incredibly painful and healing is equally so. There is airways scarring. It's nothing more than arrogance and vanity saying its her decision.
Let the witch crash. Shows she’s running one part time brain cell up there.

Reactions: 20
I’ll never forget dealing with a fatal in which a motorcycle rider wasn’t wearing safety clothing. There wasn’t much of their poor body left intact. Perhaps Edna could spare a thought for the first responders instead?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
S
She's probably already had a fall, donked her head and now is a dopey git unable to make sensible decisions

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You’ve hit the nail on the head! I don’t think she could cope with her 5677 kids without Alvin’s help🫣🫣
Ooo she better becareful Alvin might get snapped up by some Aussie bird, I can imagine she would be a pretty lazy mum, And yelling out ALIVN every few mins. I mean she's on Tattle more than any of us. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh I'm looking forward to MFMs book manic phase being over. I'm a book lover and all but think I preferred the daily weather updates.
Well we are going to hear all about it from EmCult soon 🙄 she mentioned yesterday that Maria had been reading a book that she wants to read. Can guarantee that EmCult will have a waaahhhh about it too 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gosh I'm looking forward to MFMs book manic phase being over. I'm a book lover and all but think I preferred the daily weather updates.
Same! I love books but it’s not like she does in-depth reviews or critiques, she just reads fanfic and popular fantasy and then screeches about it like a preteen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That looks like a sales yard. I thought there's was a mobile mobility scooter mechanic business? So no fixed location. Idk for sure though just what I've deduced from posts in here.
It is a mobility scooter business so yes they do sell mobility scooters and it does have a fixed location… it has been confirmed in here that it is theirs too!

Reactions: 3
Sorry the recap isn’t as good this time! Ya girl is busy 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That looks like a sales yard. I thought there's was a mobile mobility scooter mechanic business? So no fixed location. Idk for sure though just what I've deduced from posts in here.
What I've managed to deduce from here was that their original plan was for Alvin to set up a mobile mechanic business once his tools arrive in Australia. Instead they've bought a business that sells mobility scooters and services them as well; Alvin might possibly do a bit of mobile mechanic on the side to make their millions.

“My safety, my decision.”
Eak, can you imagine her insurance providers response to that if she needed medical assistance!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“My safety, my decision.”
Eak, can you imagine her insurance providers response to that if she needed medical assistance!
I was talking to an EMT in the US, he was saying a helmet, or lack of it, in crash, will often affect the insurance paid out, to cover medical costs/rehab. She could find, because she chose not to wear one, they may limit cover, which in turn means a debt incurred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.