New Zealand Influencers #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Tima Savea go on live with that person? There was a couple of haters in the comments and she went on like “that’s fine, they don’t know my background and what I’ve come from etc”. Like yes she came from a refugee background but aren’t her parents super wealthy?? She grew up with wealth and had a privileged
Upbringing in nz. Just look at her parents house for example!

Reactions: 3
Do we know where said boil is? I can’t remember if she said anything
She hasn't said, but we've seen him running round in just a nappy and its not visible, so may be it is under the nappy. Would make sense as a warm, moist environment is ideal for the infection to set in.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Aren't flea treatments expensive compared to that of some nit shampoo?? Or am I making that up.

Reactions: 9
Edna's latest tik tok addressing her not wearing a HELMET... Apparently it's not required on the road where she is and she likes to feel the wind in her hair. It's not a bleeping fashion parade, it's for safety. Doesn't matter how fast Reid is driving or quiet the road is, accidents happen and no one wants to deal with some stupid lady not wearing a helmet because ✨️ fashun ✨️feeling the wind in my hair ✨️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Edna's latest tik tok addressing her not wearing a HELMET... Apparently it's not required on the road where she is and she likes to feel the wind in her hair. It's not a bleeping fashion parade, it's for safety. Doesn't matter how fast Reid is driving or quiet the road is, accidents happen and no one wants to deal with some stupid lady not wearing a helmet because ✨️ fashun ✨️feeling the wind in my hair ✨️
Oh ok, that’s totally reasonably then. I didn’t realise she liked to feel the wind in her hair. My bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aren't flea treatments expensive compared to that of some nit shampoo?? Or am I making that up.
I would have thought flea treatment was way more expensive since you can get some nit shampoos on prescription from your Dr so would be free now. I know some people get desperate if the nits don't seem to be killed by nit shampoo though but it's not safe to use flea treatment on humans

Reactions: 8
Gosh I'm looking forward to MFMs book manic phase being over. I'm a book lover and all but think I preferred the daily weather updates.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Times outside of these hours can be arranged appointment….. poor Alvin doing more then his 5 hours a day. What a joke.

Working such small hours for a business won't make them much if any just their over head costs. You get out what you put in. Why have 9861 children If you don't want to work? I guess they will be now receiving Aus future tax credits of someone's income a week.

I get the whole want be to around my family they grow to fast blah blah but 4-5pm would be a tidy close and weekends are there. But 2pm???? Seems more SpongeBob can't handle the children on her own needs Alvin there to hold her hand and be the parent.

I also wana know why the mobile mechanic hasn't taken off, wasn't that going to make them sums up to 300k a year working part time?
😂😂😂

Anyway excited for this week park, beach, muffin brake, lunchbox and trolly full of food that's paid for by NZ dollars! 😂😂
---
Is SpongeBob a mechanic too?
Our service extends beyond just selling new or used-but like any car-we have mechanics on staff who can make sure your ride stays running smoothly year after year. This is what makes our business unique from sales to service. You have full peace of mind year after year.

Attachments

• Haha
Take your kids to the Dr for free and get prescription nit treatment (again for free).

Surely people know this?
Nix was funny in lockdown, but now she's awful.

Reactions: 9
Times outside of these hours can be arranged appointment….. poor Alvin doing more then his 5 hours a day. What a joke.

---
Is SpongeBob a mechanic too?
Our service extends beyond just selling new or used-but like any car-we have mechanics on staff who can make sure your ride stays running smoothly year after year. This is what makes our business unique from sales to service. You have full peace of mind year after year.
I am deceased ⚰
What a mickey mouse attitude to business.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.