New Zealand Chat Off-topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H

How much is saxenda? 👀
At the risk of being shot on here, keto works amazingly for me but since having a baby at the end of last year I have struggled getting back "on it".
About $500 for 5 pens. At the lowest dose this will last 5 months, at the highest - about 5 weeks

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I do have one request for this page and can it be that we don't run down other peoples careers like what some did with teacher chat. Everyone's just trying to do their best

• Heart
Reactions: 29
About $500 for 5 pens. At the lowest dose this will last 5 months, at the highest - about 5 weeks
Thank you! Definitely considering all my options at this point. I should probably just go back on the HCG diet, it works so well but it's not at all healthy 🤣
---
I do have one request for this page and can it be that we don't run down other peoples careers like what some did with teacher chat. Everyone's just trying to do their best
Agreed. I hated that chat, teachers and nurses are two professions I have so much respect for (among others of course, but those two are incredibly underappreciated).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Great thread!

Thoughts on the monster who killed her 3 babies in Timaru? I’m so bleeping glad she was found guilty of murder!! I just can’t stop thinking about those poor wee babies😢😢😢😢
Such an awful awful situation. I wanted so badly to see clearly that she had mental health issues to the point she didn’t know what she was doing when she killed those babies. But from the little I heard of the trial, it seemed she was aware. I think the jury was right 😭

Reactions: 6
mine is sweet after eating savoury!! need chocolate, lollies or icecream!. I also can't be bothered cooking sometimes so just have easy air fryer food which doesnt help either. I also find since im just buying food for myself it doesnt last long and goes off before I'm in the mood to eat healthy. Just signed up for my fitness pal so hopefully that helps.
Same here with the sweets after savoury 😅 My fitness pal is great! I lost 8kgs in about 4 months using it and walking 10k steps a day - it’s all you need to do, but gotta stick to it. I had treats etc but just made sure I tracked them and had other days where I was under the daily cals, so long as it balances for the week.
This was in 2021 and I’ve put some of it back on thanks to life getting in the way. Was gymming hard core earlier this year and my weight barely moved! Need to get my ass into gear again 🚶🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I miss the TM boards too!

Re: the Timaru mum: she should definitely stay at Hillmorten, and not go to prison. She's not well at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay, does ANYONE know if Have you Been paying attention is coming back?? Flip it was funny, me and hubby's fave show in lockdown, seriously thought they would've started a new season by now. Wondering if Vaughn and Haley didn't want to do it anymore??
It's been cancelled :( Hayley and Vaughan have mentioned it a few times. Sounds like they'd like to still be doing it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Such an awful awful situation. I wanted so badly to see clearly that she had mental health issues to the point she didn’t know what she was doing when she killed those babies. But from the little I heard of the trial, it seemed she was aware. I think the jury was right 😭
Same for me. I followed this case closely and while it's clear she was mentally unwell, it seems equally clear she was fully aware of what she was doing.

bleeping horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have the opposite opinion. 100% not murder. She had an extensive history of PND / normal depression etc. Clearly a mum that was NOT coping and not supported and snapped in a moment of psychosis. You don’t do that many rounds of IVF to then in a sane, normal mind kill your children and then what? She hardly tried to get away with it / fabricated a story etc
yeah - I am really torn on this one. I truly do see both sides to this case. Either way it’s bleeping horrible, on all accounts. It would’ve been a damn hard one to be on jury for.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm with you on this, I also wanted to believe that it was psychosis and clearly she was a very unwell woman. However from what I have also read the jury got it right.
No winners though.

The non NZ case that I can't stop thinking about is the Lucy Letby case, the UK nurse that killed all the babies 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just bought the product you recommend and I’m keen to see if it curbs my constant food craving 🤞🏼
The doctors recommended the nz equivalent of ozempic that all the celebs are taking atm but after seeing it mentioned on the Simone thread I’m not keen 😬 I’m crazy enough and have enough insomnia as it is, without adding something like that into the mix!
I am also off to get it tomorrow - cheers! Can’t have yet tho as I am having breast reduction surgery this week woop woop! I want to lose about 20kg I got a script for duromine a few weeeks ago but haven’t fulfilled it yet as the lack of sleep doesn’t sound appealing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Re: the Timaru mum: she should definitely stay at Hillmorten, and not go to prison. She's not well at all.
I agree, but then I think this about most cases. Rehabilitation > prison.

(Not all. There are some clear exceptions.)

The entire system is fucked.

Reactions: 5
I have the opposite opinion. 100% not murder. She had an extensive history of PND / normal depression etc. Clearly a mum that was NOT coping and not supported and snapped in a moment of psychosis. You don’t do that many rounds of IVF to then in a sane, normal mind kill your children and then what? She hardly tried to get away with it / fabricated a story etc
1000% disagree. She’s a cold blooded murderer and I hope she gets transferred to the woman’s prison down south not in a comfy hotel style suite with her own personal garden. She went off her meds, she chose to go off her meds, she was a doctor, she knew better. She should have stayed in SA where there was support/help for her. She thought about killing those girls so many times and the awful messages she sent about “wishing they would die”, just yuck. Those poor babies😢😢

Reactions: 6
I am also off to get it tomorrow - cheers! Can’t have yet tho as I am having breast reduction surgery this week woop woop! I want to lose about 20kg I got a script for duromine a few weeeks ago but haven’t fulfilled it yet as the lack of sleep doesn’t sound appealing
Oh how exciting for you! I hope it all goes well, I bet it would be life changing!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
yeah - I am really torn on this one. I truly do see both sides to this case. Either way it’s bleeping horrible, on all accounts. It would’ve been a damn hard one to be on jury for.
People drive drunk and get manslaughter.
King hit people and get manslaughter.
Shake a baby and get manslaughter.

I just don’t understand how she can be found guilty of MURDER. Yes her actions caused her babies death but in my opinion she was so mentally unbalanced. Also seems like a classic, dad keeps his career, his social life and she’s left juggling all the plates and receiving no real support or help.

They reference a lot of text messages where she has said negative things about the kids but who hasn’t vented about their kids being hard or not sleeping etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They reference a lot of text messages where she has said negative things about the kids but who hasn’t vented about their kids being hard or not sleeping etc?
Do we go so far as to say specifically that we want to strangle them? Murder them? (Wording she used.) That if we could divorce our kids, we would, we don't want them around at all? And make numerous Google searches investigating how best to take their lives?

There's a big difference between all of that and standard mum-venting.

Reactions: 16
I'm with you on this, I also wanted to believe that it was psychosis and clearly she was a very unwell woman. However from what I have also read the jury got it right.
No winners though.

The non NZ case that I can't stop thinking about is the Lucy Letby case, the UK nurse that killed all the babies 🙄🙄🙄
Omg I’ve been following that case on TikTok - horrifying!! So evil and surely psychopath!? She looks so innocent and “normal” which makes it even scarier! I love that people noticed and spoke up but it’s really sad how long it took to build a case, meanwhile her colleagues had to keep working with her even though they had their suspicions 😳

Reactions: 3
People drive drunk and get manslaughter.
King hit people and get manslaughter.
Shake a baby and get manslaughter.

I just don’t understand how she can be found guilty of MURDER. Yes her actions caused her babies death but in my opinion she was so mentally unbalanced. Also seems like a classic, dad keeps his career, his social life and she’s left juggling all the plates and receiving no real support or help.

Yes, we all write messages when feeling stressed……

Her messages were next level awful though.

If she was having thoughts of sedating the children and cutting their femoral arteries, then she should have gone back on her meds.

Womans don’t take kindly to child murderers……
---
Do we go so far as to say specifically that we want to strangle them? Murder them? (Wording she used.) That if we could divorce our kids, we would, we don't want them around at all? And make numerous Google searches investigating how best to take their lives?

There's a big difference between all of that and standard mum-venting.
Yes! This!

I vent, normal mums, but I sure as hell don’t google search how to kill my kids and have thoughts of sedating my children and cutting their femoral arteries.
---
Omg I’ve been following that case on TikTok - horrifying!! So evil and surely psychopath!? She looks so innocent and “normal” which makes it even scarier! I love that people noticed and spoke up but it’s really sad how long it took to build a case, meanwhile her colleagues had to keep working with her even though they had their suspicions 😳
It was awful. She was and is so evil. Can’t believe she got away with it for so long😢😢😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Amaaazing! I had a breast reduction 3 years ago and it’s the best thing I have ever done ☺ absolutely life changing. I still smile when I walk around with no bra on after a shower 😂😂🥰🥰 can’t wait to hear how you feel after!

• Heart
Who the duck sits down with your children and says "let's make neckless" to then join cable ties one by one and start with the child that pissed you off the most 😭😭 to then fail and her older girl say mum what are you doing I love you and your the best mum, and make her watch her smother her twin sisters to know it was her turn next!!
She is a monster! - was proven in court she was NOT having a phyocis episode. There was enough evidence for her to be done for MURDER thats what she is a cold child killing monster.
I also know people who work in Hilmorton with her and she's got a pretty good life in their ☹

The father also failed thoses babies I think abit of guilt hense why he didn't come back for the court case.
Anyway my 2cents.
-
---
Amaaazing! I had a breast reduction 3 years ago and it’s the best thing I have ever done ☺ absolutely life changing. I still smile when I walk around with no bra on after a shower 😂😂🥰🥰 can’t wait to hear how you feel after!
Where did you go? I want one after I stop BF, and a cheeky lift 😂😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.