New Baby & Post Birth Off Topic #2 Ffs Matthew, Grow Some Breasts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite thing is a red and blue having an argument. 🤣 the PA at my old work was red and the CFO was blue and he would calmly wipe the floor with her as she frothed at the mouth.

that’s a really good point - I am very nurturing with the girls but I’m not sure I have anything left in the tank by the end of the day!
I find it all so fascinating. I do work in HR though! And at a point did this with my functions - loved reading everyone’s 😂😂

I think that’s it! I am obviously at home with them now and I can recognise when I’m done with the day because those traits just go. Often by 11AM 😂🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So today I did one of those corporate training things with the colour personality types (where you’re categorised as Blue if you’re reallly about the details/Red if you’re really outcomes focussed etc…) and I was trying to explain it to my husband, and I said that you could overlay mine and my colleague’s profiles and it would look like the same profile and our boss said “maybe we need a more diverse type of person in the team!” And my husband said “yeah, we need more people oriented people” my profile is literally all people focussed and I feel quite hurt? Like I’m having a bit of trouble articulating it but also I think he really brings out my red qualities 😂 because he dicks about so much.

for reference, it’s one of these kind of things:
View attachment 2801695
I’m a yellow and I argue with the reds a lot - specifically my boss because he doesn’t think anything through.

My weird crushes include myles jupp, Nathan fillion and the director Chris Columbus 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is a fun offshoot... who has a celebrity crush? Bonus points if it's a weird one!

My more normal celebrity crushes are Gwendoline Christie & Emma Thompson (honestly I could name about 30 other female celebs I fancy 😬). My weirder ones are Gary Oldman & Greg Davies (I could not name 30 more men in general that I fancy, let alone celebs).
Rosamund Pike

• Heart
I’m a yellow and I argue with the reds a lot - specifically my boss because he doesn’t think anything through.

My weird crushes include myles jupp, Nathan fillion and the director Chris Columbus 😂

Weird crush has got to be
MYLES JUPP!!! I love him 😅 I tend to fancy one or two celebrities at a time and then have a group if discarded but still worthy contenders 😂 current crush is Tom Ellis (loved him in Miranda, now watching Lucifer for the first time and he is FIT!!), previous contenders include Shawn Mendes, Chris Hemsworth and Flynn Rider from Tangled 🤣 I was going to list more but can't bloody remember any of them! Oh, and I've always had a weird crush on Joe Thomas who played Simon in the Inbetweeners 😅
---
I’ve given up work now but before that I’ve worked in really big FMCG and so there’s always been really attractive males!!
I’m on a life story share here 😂 but the teenage crush made me think…. I moved away 12 years ago and genuinely didn’t think anyone was that interested. Anyway had a couple of relationships and then met my husband, we moved back ‘home’ and quite a few people since have been like but you’re the one that everyone liked.
My teenage self would have been a lot happier to know that at the time 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Ohhh! I wish you'd known before so you could have felt more confident ❤ no-one I fancied as a teenager ever fancied me back - in fact, I'm not sure that anyone I've ever fancied has fancied me back except for my husband - the only people who've ever made it clear they fancy me are creepy guys who have misread the signals and assumed kindness on my part = deep love 😬

Last time I did one of those was 5 years ago and I was smack bang in the middle of everything. interestingly it then tested how we act in conflict and I stayed in the middle, whereas my boss retreated into red 😂 Not sure if I’ve changed since then. Although tbf nobody at work believed the test was accurate, worked with a guy called Trevor who was a dick. The biggest alive. Used to make people cry. His came out saying he was a people person and he came out the session saying he should be more assertive 😂🤦‍♀️

crushes:
Karl Urban
Chris Evans (captain America, not the DJ)
Robert Downey Jr
Vin Diesel
Sometimes Benedict Cumberbatch
Christian Bale
Most guys playing superheroes tbh

Husband gets offended when I find someone “weird looking” attractive like it’s a reflection on him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
MYLES JUPP!!! I love him 😅 I tend to fancy one or two celebrities at a time and then have a group if discarded but still worthy contenders 😂 current crush is Tom Ellis (loved him in Miranda, now watching Lucifer for the first time and he is FIT!!), previous contenders include Shawn Mendes, Chris Hemsworth and Flynn Rider from Tangled 🤣 I was going to list more but can't bloody remember any of them! Oh, and I've always had a weird crush on Joe Thomas who played Simon in the Inbetweeners 😅
---

Ohhh! I wish you'd known before so you could have felt more confident ❤ no-one I fancied as a teenager ever fancied me back - in fact, I'm not sure that anyone I've ever fancied has fancied me back except for my husband - the only people who've ever made it clear they fancy me are creepy guys who have misread the signals and assumed kindness on my part = deep love 😬
God, Joe Thomas was the boy I always fancied at school. The hair 🤣

• Haha
Last time I did one of those was 5 years ago and I was smack bang in the middle of everything. interestingly it then tested how we act in conflict and I stayed in the middle, whereas my boss retreated into red 😂 Not sure if I’ve changed since then. Although tbf nobody at work believed the test was accurate, worked with a guy called Trevor who was a dick. The biggest alive. Used to make people cry. His came out saying he was a people person and he came out the session saying he should be more assertive 😂🤦‍♀️

crushes:
Karl Urban
Chris Evans (captain America, not the DJ)
Robert Downey Jr
Vin Diesel
Sometimes Benedict Cumberbatch
Christian Bale
Most guys playing superheroes tbh

Husband gets offended when I find someone “weird looking” attractive like it’s a reflection on him
Tbth the questionnaires annoy me because I just wanted to say “it depends” in answer to everything. I think in a bit old and cynical now. Weirdly I was 50% flexible and 48% structured and everyone considers me hyper organised and the person the want to project manage everything…. I AM LIVING A LIE.

apparently there’s a tiny woman at our work who is so red that when they got actors in to do the confrontation part she literally got up in this actor’s grill and was yelling in his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

STEVEN MANGAN (as Guy Secretan) absolute filth.

• Haha
Also Nathan Fillion btw, specifically in Firefly though.
Just looked him up and the only place I know him from is one episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine 😂

Oh, Andy Samberg!! Constant crush on him!
---
Tbth the questionnaires annoy me because I just wanted to say “it depends” in answer to everything. I think in a bit old and cynical now. Weirdly I was 50% flexible and 48% structured and everyone considers me hyper organised and the person the want to project manage everything…. I AM LIVING A LIE.

apparently there’s a tiny woman at our work who is so red that when they got actors in to do the confrontation part she literally got up in this actor’s grill and was yelling in his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

STEVEN MANGAN (as Guy Secretan) absolute filth.
Oh bleeping hell I used to fancy him so much, to be honest I only stopped a few years ago when he started to look more horse than man 😂

My husband was my work crush 😂
Me too we met working in a Chinese takeaway he was the delivery driver when I started 😆
---
This is a fun offshoot... who has a celebrity crush? Bonus points if it's a weird one!

My more normal celebrity crushes are Gwendoline Christie & Emma Thompson (honestly I could name about 30 other female celebs I fancy 😬). My weirder ones are Gary Oldman & Greg Davies (I could not name 30 more men in general that I fancy, let alone celebs).
Zac Efron and Chris Hemsworth🤤

Reactions: 2
I find it all so fascinating. I do work in HR though! And at a point did this with my functions - loved reading everyone’s 😂😂

I think that’s it! I am obviously at home with them now and I can recognise when I’m done with the day because those traits just go. Often by 11AM 😂🫠
Omg something you said earlier about work made me guess you worked in HR! I do to, you can always suss another one out 👀🤣 case management BP, for my sins🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 2
---

Honestly, I think it would have given me so much more confidence! Which I know probably sounds ridiculous but as a teenager things like that make such a difference don’t they x

• Heart
4am reminder of another crush. I watch a YouTube channel called Shiey, who is an anonymous train jumper from Lithuania. I’ve no idea if he’s he’s hot but man… a pixelated face has never been so attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Barry Keoghan gives me filthy bastard vibes.

I am getting absolutely sick to death of my husband. Looking around the house and there are just so very many examples of his complete and maddening inertia. Childish, but starting to think I hate him? No wonder he thinks I’m a fed personality… it’s because he makes me want to light rockets up his arse. He is a nice person but I find his lack of action a bleeping ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Barry Keoghan gives me filthy bastard vibes.

I am getting absolutely sick to death of my husband. Looking around the house and there are just so very many examples of his complete and maddening inertia. Childish, but starting to think I hate him? No wonder he thinks I’m a fed personality… it’s because he makes me want to light rockets up his arse. He is a nice person but I find his lack of action a bleeping ick.
I have definitely got the ick with my husband since having baby fudge! Just so incompetent

• Heart
Reactions: 7