Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Ooohh I want a sling! I want to do some gardening and it’s impossible atm. Are they much different from a baby bjorn? Are there any people swear by? Thanks guys 😊
My two favourites are a stretchy wrap for newborn (very supportive and holds and newbie lovely and snugly, downside is a learning curve to tie) and you can get brand really as it’s just a length of stretchy material. And then a Tula for older babies, although you can get one which adjusts to use from birth.

But it’s really personal preference. If you have a local sling library near you you can try out a few types and decide what suits you.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Anyone who has had a section - do you find your bladder sensation has totally changed? I don’t get any urge to wee until my bladder is so full I get abdominal pain - but still no urge to wee, I’m just sat there like “my scar hurts, maybe I need a wee?”
So odd! Only had a catheter in for 12 hours so don’t think it’s that
Definitely straight afterwards, but it lessens quite quickly over time, so now at 11 days post section I’m “normal” in regards to that. If you aren’t able to feel that you should mention it at your 6 week check definitely.