New baby and post birth advice #44 I am fondant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! We’re trying to get things sorted ready for weaning baby Neo whenever she is ready! Does anyone have any recommendations for suction plates or any must haves? I’ve seen some bad reviews where babies can flip bowls and I’d like to limit mess 🤭
We used Munchkin bowls with our eldest - it was a few years ago now, but I think they were pretty good! Not completely foolproof though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have to say for weaning I just plonk food on the high chair tray. Even “wet” foods like curry, spag bol etc. The plate is just a distraction in many cases. We usually don’t introduce one until they are 1+.

Reactions: 6
I have to say for weaning I just plonk food on the high chair tray. Even “wet” foods like curry, spag bol etc. The plate is just a distraction in many cases. We usually don’t introduce one until they are 1+.
I second this!
Thank you! That’s such a good idea to be fair. And the highchair has a tray bit which I’m guessing is designed for that? Saves a bit of money too which is always good!

Reactions: 1
Thank you! That’s such a good idea to be fair. And the highchair has a tray bit which I’m guessing is designed for that? Saves a bit of money too which is always good!
It tends to just end up on the floor anyway or they spend their time trying to pull the plate off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any tips for how to feed a baby who’s more interested in sucking their hands than eating from the boob 🥴
It's a tell tale sign of hunger. It's just a case of moving his hands and offering him the breast constantly he'll soon realise its the good stuff, especially if he hasn't eaten since half 4..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.