• 2+ years

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Still in utero, I’m just reading ahead

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • Im a lurking KW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am hosting a puppy shower and I’m looking for inspiration

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • I enjoy a lie in and a full English breakfast at the weekend, reading here to fill my empty life

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @jackolantern for the new thread title. Enjoy the first birthday celebrations in your house this week ☺

Guide to the thread for new members:
Dress code? Pyjamas
This thread is designed to provide support. If you can’t be supportive and find something nice to say, perhaps mumsnet is a better place for you
Nothing is off topic or taboo - unless you’re bragging about milestones and you think you’re three week old can recite their times tables
Knobwaffle of the week nominations always welcome
We love a good doughnut 🍩
If I’m doubt, ask yourself what would Norris do
Thread titles tend to come from something random someone says during the chat. Please point out anything spectacularly title worthy to make sure I don’t miss it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@Gossipgirl79 - from the last thread, mums are the WORST! Im trying to tell me mum the research that has happened from me being a baby and sleeping on my front to research now to why you shouldn’t, but she just doesn’t understand because ‘you lot never died, and I had loads of friends with babies who are still alive’

Trust your instinct. Hold the baby

Also, are you my SIL, coz my nephew is 12 and my new nephew is a mknth old 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Gossipgirl79 - from the last thread, mums are the WORST! Im trying to tell me mum the research that has happened from me being a baby and sleeping on my front to research now to why you shouldn’t, but she just doesn’t understand because ‘you lot never died, and I had loads of friends with babies who are still alive’

Trust your instinct. Hold the baby

Also, are you my SIL, coz my nephew is 12 and my new nephew is a mknth old 👀😂
Haha I wish my SIL is as nice as you!!! 🤣 My baby and my step kid are both girls. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nothing better when you're worried they haven't been for a while. 😂 Never thought poo would make me so happy.
my son hadn't pooed for over 12 hours today and I got a bit nervous ... cue my husband finding an incredible poo that smelled of extra mature cheddar! Apologies to anyone with a weak stomach 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nothing new since I posted on tattle about it actually. Perhaps the Mums have got bored of him 😂
Maybe they have shelved any ideas about him they had. Bunch of weirdos. Probably the type of women who get drunk and go on rambling rampages.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Daycare workers are the true heroes. They spend all day putting socks back on babies & children.
I can’t wait for sock fuckery season to be over and she can go barefoot in the house.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.