New baby and post birth advice #38: I've just come to accept the fact that my children are in fact, feral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker but now a poster, hello fellow tatts. At an all time low this evening. We have a 1yo, I know most parents say it but I couldn’t ask for a better baby. I’m starting to think I developed depression in pregnancy and it has spiralled to the point I have just sat and cried for hours this evening, I’m so unhappy with my weight, I’m bigger now than I was pregnant. I feel really alone and can’t rely on the friends I do have, I just feel as though I’ll confide in one person and it is either brushed under the carpet or I’m worried it’ll be a bigger deal than it is and everyone will know about it, sorry for rambling but I don’t know what my point is or what my plan of action is 😩
Oh lovely, I’m so sorry you are so miserable. It’s great you’ve been able to confide that here - sometimes having faceless strangers to talk to makes it easier to say the hard things. Does your partner know how you feel? If you think you can, please reach out for help to your partner, and to a GP. You don’t have to feel so low, you can ask for help to start feeling better. It may take a while, but it can happen for you. Xx

Reactions: 5
New thread!

I like next too but I find the sizes are way off, they’re good for baby grows etc but actual outfits and clothes, my girl was 4 in sep, my mum got her a coat last year for her bday age 3 and it’s still huge on her. And she’s got a skirt that’s age 1.5yrs that still fits her🤣
I completely agree tbh! I have another tracksuit from there that’s 6-9m and it’s riding up her belly so small 😂 but her sleepsuits from next in 6-9 still fit fine! I find H&M quite big sizes

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.