Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I mentioned about baby having diarrhea earlier but when should I worry about it? It started Friday afternoon. He's had 6 dirty nappies today, 3 in the last hour but the last couple were only small amounts. He seems totally fine in himself, drinking milk like usual, playing and napping fine. His nappies are less wet so we are trying to give him water as well as his milk. Is it worth ringing the GP tomorrow if it continues? I've got no clue what has caused it and it's the first time he's been like this. He's 7 months old.
I’d call too as his nappies are less wet, I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about though xx

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
Where do you shop because there’s plenty of bread that’s soya free, you just need to know where to look. Unless you shop in Asda, because that shop is a soya wonderland. But cooking two hot meals a day is mental
Yeah that’s exactly where I was 🙄 haven’t managed to get to Tesco to get some soya free. Don’t get me started on making sure i have something she can actually have for the filling 🥱

LilyRose1234

VIP Member
My heating kicks in at 5c 🤦🏼‍♀️ the house has been about 11c for the last few days. Thanks to the builder, he got it down to 6c today 🫠
That is cold! I feel the cold so badly though, weirdly winter is my favourite season but I would wear a hoodie all year round if I could.

can always rely on builders to leave doors and windows open 😂

stardust1

VIP Member
I never buy mince from Aldi. Most supermarkets do the price match so I buy it separate from my shopping.
It seems to have so many bits in it! Even the 5% so I've given up buying it from there
I spent a fortune in Aldi last week and got barley anything. Think I am going to give tesco a go this week

Kaylarina

Ladies what are your babies sleeping in at the moment? Baby G has been waking up every night about 2am recently to come into our bed. Last night when she got in her little hands and face were freezing cold 😢 She has a 2.5 tog sleeping bag, vest and long sleeved baby grow. I was debating getting her a little duvet instead but not sure how much she’ll keep it on?
We got Elanna a few sleep snugglers from JoJoMamanBebe. That with a vest and sleepsuit and she's happy as larry. To the point I wish they did adult sizes....

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Fuck me that’s grim. There’s a teacher who works with Mr SI who went back with a 6 week old as she hadn’t been there long enough for mat pay, but would just be weeping in the staff room every day 😪
Would she not have been entitled to SMP? I had to do this twice, when I started new jobs being pregnant 🤡 I know it’s probably too late for her now, but this was the case when I had my first 13+ years ago!

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Thinking of all the sick mums and babies atm! Hope ye are all okay!❤❤ had my little girls PHN 3 month corrected appointment today and she’s doing so well. She said about starting to think about weaning her at 17 weeks corrected. Is there any books/websites anyone found useful? Can’t believe I’m even thinking of starting weaning with my tiny 3lb bub, time flies!
I can also vouch for the solid starts app, I pay the yearly fee it’s so worth it if you want to track what foods your child has tried especially if you are concerned about potential allergens. But the website database is free!

WhatABore

VIP Member
Perhaps I need to offer a bedtime snack to see if that helps.

She was up at 5.30am screaming for another bottle this morning. She normally has her first one at 7.30 so it’s definitely going to be an adjustment.
What time does she have her dinner?
We ended up pushing dinner right close to her bed time and it stopped it from happening.
Although she wakes up at 4.30 anyway regardless but it's better than 2/3am haha😂

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Ladies what are your babies sleeping in at the moment? Baby G has been waking up every night about 2am recently to come into our bed. Last night when she got in her little hands and face were freezing cold 😢 She has a 2.5 tog sleeping bag, vest and long sleeved baby grow. I was debating getting her a little duvet instead but not sure how much she’ll keep it on?
Just had this convo with Mr B. Baby’s hands are always cold in a vest/sleepsuit/2.5t bag. He’s 1 in a couple of weeks (waaaaah) and was thinking of maybe getting a little duvet set. I’ve always got them when the baby’s have turned 1, but I think they changed the guidelines and it’s now 18 months… but he’s just soo cold 😭

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Sooo turns out both my kids have Strep A 🙃 and I can’t get hold of the antibiotics because the pharmacies have run out
We had to visit 3 chemists for 3yo 2 weeks ago, and 2 for the baby last week. It’s crazy. Hope they are both feeling better soon x

cj_ii

I'm so pissed off. Baby has been screaming since 9, trapped wind and just generally overtired. I've had a full day at work, I'm having the worst period after being super late and my anxiety is horrendous at the moment so I'm really struggling. Throw in guilt over going back to work next month its a great mix.

I take the baby down to KW for a bit of a breather and he goes "just leave him here with me, you obviously can't cope." Eh? I'm sorry can you not share this load with me too? I'm so so tired, I just need a bloody break and I'm guilt tripped for needing 5 minutes.

baby is now upstairs with me 🙃
I would have ended him!! 🤬