Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
My son has bad nappy rash after stoma closure. Speak to the doctor and ask for Ilex cream on prescription (£25 on amazon) it is really good.

also drapolene from amazon is very good.
I asked the GP for cream as mini Waka gets rashes and burns after eating food she’s intolerant to and she told me there are no other creams available!

stardust1

VIP Member
Vest, baby grow, 3.5 tog long sleeve sleeping bag. Her little hands are still cold 😞 she won't keep them under a blanket as she likes them up around her face
last year next did sleeping bags with mittens in. They might still do them. Mine only has a childs throw from b&m and still kicks it off. Literally sweats for England 🤣

Jellybean093

VIP Member
This is Mr Rita. If we’re having something messy like spag bol I make him take his top off to eat cos I’m sick of him staining stuff. And that’s not as sexy as it sounds x
Gravy is his cryptonite 😂 he was always spill something down a suit or if we are out 🫠

sodit

VIP Member
Probs gonna make this mundane chat worse but have you tried putting the top in the sun? It’ll help bleach the stain 🤞🏼 🙂
Here for all laundry tips, cheers!
What do people do when t-shirt armpits go past their best? I've tried white vinegar in the past and nothing much doing. Got a few nursing tees I'd rather not replace but the pits are starting to look grubby so once we're past jumper/hoodie/cardi season they will have to go if I can't refresh them.