Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miaaaa

So many poorly babies, hope they all get better soon! Arnies full of cold, it's defo that time of year.

My boys have done me dirty tonight. I went out for drinks with my friend tonight, come back and the 3yo and baby are soundo. KW goes "I really don't know what you moan about, they just sleep for me." I was hoping they'd be hanging from the ceiling and making him go insane 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
Yep, I get ‘what’s up with you?’ after he’s watched me run round like a blue arses fly all day.

Also question - baby o’s birthday is in like 2 weeks. We’re having a little tea party with family at the weekend but on the day of her birthday (it’s a Thursday) I was hoping me and KW could take her somewhere for a little trip out.
As it’s midweek and we don’t have a car, we’d be relying on public transport - I was looking at farms, Christmas grottos etc but they’re all like 2+bus rides away and frankly getting a pushchair on and off four buses with KW sounds like a recipe for divorce.
but I have found a soft play in walking distance that has a little under 4s bit that looks baby friendly. I figured it should be quite quiet but is it weird to go just the 3 of us. I’m happy to sit in the play area with her while she crawls around and tries to climb everywhere (I’m sure KW will be bored to tears but it’s not his birthday), but is it weird?
we don’t really have many baby friends, or at least not any we know well enough to spend her birthday with.
100% not weird, mines almost the exact same age and I take him midweek to practice his climbing without the tears of repeatedly banging his head on our wooden floors, and there’s actually always more couples in there than just solo mums! We’re in a similar area as well so hopefully that reassures you ❤

:eek: HAVE I BEEN CLONED? Although fml if my people are on sodding mumsnet of all places, can I not atleast have something cool like the darkweb or some shit
Babes no one on the dark web is making soup 🤣

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Mr TY has gone out. The twins are in bed and the eldest was playing in his room. So I'd planned to make myself cajun chicken with rice and peas for my tea (was feeling brave that the twins wouldn't wake) cooked it, sat down. In walks the 9yo. He now has a half my plate, on his plate. He had tea at 5pm.
I'm sick of sharing my food with these creatures, I've been looking forward to it all week.😵

• Haha
  • Heart

cupcake_face

Getting really pissed off with this cost of living shit and not getting anything for your money anymore.
I put the heating on for 20 minutes it’s cost me £1.50 and not even warmed the baby’s room by 1 degree so now I’ve had to put the electric heater on in his room anyway otherwise he’s sleeping in a 14-15 degree room
We’re not massively skint but it’s fucking me off now worrying about bills and usage constantly

sorry just needed a moan about the shit show of this country and shell with their $9 billion profits. Wankers
I totally feel you on this! We are trying to have the heating on the bare minimum but when you may as well live in an igloo this means it’s needed on all of the time 🥶

Baby Cupcake flat out refused his last nap of the day so has been awake from 1:30 - bedtime (double his usual length of wake time!) I’m aware this probably means he will be up loads through the night but am I preparing for an early night myself? No, I’m drinking Baileys, eating mini sausage rolls and watching shite on TV.

Feliz Navidad my friends 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

jackolantern

VIP Member
On a positive, totes gonna tell people I weigh a stone less than I do now and if they question me I'll just blame the useless tits (the flesh version not the KWs, although they may aswell be blamed for everything anyway)

• Haha

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
I wish these were the only times I bloody ate 🐷
Someone brought me a cupcake from the staff room today as I don’t go up at playtime. Did I go at lunchtime and pretend I hadn’t had one?
I’m actually cross at myself as I just realised I should have gone up after school for a 3rd 😂

• Haha

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
Did I just beg mc Donald’s for extra pickles?
yes I did! 😂😂😂
Am I going to keep mini Waka away from us while eating by giving her her own fries? Also yes 🤣

We're on holiday, it's our last night and we went to a winter lights trail... The baby was a bit freaked out by it in the buggy (tbh he doesn't tolerate the buggy much at the best of times) so I put him in the sling which meant he was safe and warm and cosy... So of course he fell asleep. He's effectively had a half hour nap at 6pm, will he ever go to sleep tonight? 🤷
If by tonight you mean before midnight, yeah I’d say about 11:59 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

LilyRose1234

VIP Member
Absolute shocker, baby has not coughed once since I put her down. Lay in bed, closed my eyes, and now she’s coughing and screaming and hysterically crying. Whyyyyy. I know she feels poorly but I am so so so tired, honestly do not think I could do this again with another baby

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
And once again. The twins are both wide awake. Despite having both parents home and me having am hours sleep last night. I'm up with them because Mr TY is so tired.
I genuinely hate him at this point.

• Heart

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Do they not realise being in bed is the best thing EVER 😂
Roll on 12-14 years time when we’re in the teenager support thread for teenagers who will not get out of bed 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Feeling pretty awful - my eldest was helping at her school open night. I thought she needed picked up at 8.30. It ended at 8. Just her and the headmaster left 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart

Borntorun

VIP Member
So we’re having some family photos taken today. I just get out the shower and KW announces he’s off out to go jogging. So now I’m trying to get ready, dry my hair, look after two kids and make breakfast. Honestly why do they pick the most inconvenient time to announce they want to go out?! Also he’s already chubby, a quick jog pre photo shoot isn’t going to make him magically thinner 😂

No idea 😂 I think about £80 or something
I Checked out cheaper ones and one serves them biscuits every day, like party rings and bourbons and the other was the size of my living room with plastic in the night garden toys out so yeah. No thanks lol
£60 a day here. I have two kids 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
When I tell you the rage I feel when I hear the TV go on while I'm stuck upstairs with a miserable baby on the boob. 🤬🤬🤬

(He has tidied the kitchen and tried to get the baby back to sleep so he's not being a KW, I'm just jealous haha)
Or when you hear them getting themselves a drink! I’m sorry, please dehydrate until I can also be there.

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
He wanted to spend time with her on the sofa instead. Which is lovely, mini Waka loves it too but I didn’t get bonding time while boiling pasta or washing up pots or cleaning felt pen off the floor!
But bath time playing together is time to have fun too! If he just thinks it’s a chore he’s missing half the point.

Mr Waka sounds like Mr G, that’s exactly what he does whenever I give him something to do. The other day I asked him to give her lunch while I was upstairs tidying up. He was like “yeah ok. Have you already made it?” Erm no I haven’t mate, that’s part of the job. If I’m going to make it I might as well give it to her myself too 🙄
Stuff like this just drives me round the bend. Even when it’s “can you sort lunch?” “Ok what will I make”
Think of something yourself, you incompetent fool.

• Heart

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Another poorly baby here. She’s had a cold for the past few days but today it’s so much worse. She’s SO snotty and now has a cough too. She refused to nap all day today, so I bought her up to bed at 6pm. Since then shes been on and off coughing, crying, falling asleep, waking up coughing again.. and repeat. I smothered her in vicks when I got her ready for bed, she’s had calpol, anbesol for her teeth and we have olbus oil in the room and she still sounds so chesty and snotty as she’s breathing 😢

• Heart
  • Sad