New baby and post birth advice #37 The only way to eat porridge is to tip it in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you find me on the floor having finally measured for a new bra since pregnancy (keep flashing folk which would be OK if it was purposeful and desired, but a massive floppy tit to the face unwarranted doesn't really fly in my line of work :ROFLMAO:) only to discover I've gone up 5 bleeping cup sizes and my tits weigh a collective 11lb/5kg. duck my life. Why can't I be one of those cute girls with dainty, aesthetic tits that suit pretty bralettes instead of a fat flobber who could knock an MMA fighter out with a swift turn in the wrong direction!?

the good news is that you could go all Busty Heart on annoying customers (or MILs)?

4FBB9EE9-F4F2-4EF8-AF3C-32EE33AC1067.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Where is Rachel, where is Rachel.
Here I am

gurrrrrrd job
How many times Iā€™ve listened to BINGO and sleeping bleeping bunnies. Iā€™ve somehow clicked on the hour long song ones. I hate Mr B for leaving šŸ˜‚

Also, ā€˜put it in, put it in, put it inā€™??? bleeping glad Mr B isnā€™t here, or heā€™s think his luck was right in tonight

• Haha
Weā€™ve been trying to sort out our kitchen tonight, cleaning and unpacking boxes of plates and cutlery and trays. Baby G was loving life emptying stuff all over the floor until she got too tired so Mr G has taken her up to bed.

Thereā€™s so much still to do. Have I carried on? No, Iā€™ve poured myself a glass of wine and am now sitting amongst the mess on my phone like a knobwaffle would

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weā€™ve been trying to sort out our kitchen tonight, cleaning and unpacking boxes of plates and cutlery and trays. Baby G was loving life emptying stuff all over the floor until she got too tired so Mr G has taken her up to bed.

Thereā€™s so much still to do. Have I carried on? No, Iā€™ve poured myself a glass of wine and am now sitting amongst the mess on my phone like a knobwaffle would
My house is a mess, I havenā€™t put the washing out/emptied/refilled the dishwasher and Iā€™m not planning on doing anything because thereā€™s no KW around to moan at me for not doing it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My house is a mess, I havenā€™t put the washing out/emptied/refilled the dishwasher and Iā€™m not planning on doing anything because thereā€™s no KW around to moan at me for not doing it šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s Friday, itā€™s allowed šŸ˜‚

I have soo much washing, where does it all come from?? If itā€™s not dirty in the washing box itā€™s clean in piles waiting to be put away. Bane of my life ā˜ 

Reactions: 5

Sometimes I stay holding the baby for a good 5 minutes after I could put him down because I can look at my phone or read my Kindle in peace while my husband tidies the kitchen.
We're all the KW occasionally, but they are the KWs constantly šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 9
I desperately need new bras, just need to find time to measure and have the resulting emotional breakdown šŸ¤Ŗ
Going off my clothes, Iā€™ve lost a bit of weight recently and the bra situation is worse than ever. Iā€™ve been chopping and changing between ones of Amazon and Molkes due to struggling to find ones in my size šŸ˜³ (wore a H/HH before, so you can only imagine šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«)
I did wear a pre-preg bra to go out with our pals last week, and it made me realise how bad things have got šŸ˜³šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Itā€™s Friday, itā€™s allowed šŸ˜‚

I have soo much washing, where does it all come from?? If itā€™s not dirty in the washing box itā€™s clean in piles waiting to be put away. Bane of my life ā˜ 
Can it be allowed on Saturdays too šŸ‘€

Bloody misplaced the tv controls so was left with Ms R until the tv has turned off. Fml

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know we discuss weird food combos here.

My partner has just got a pack of the party food pizzas... Cooked them... Put salad cream on them. And put them in a sandwich šŸ¤Æ

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Update: dropped half a glass of wine on the sofa. Gone back into the kitchen to continue ā€œtidyingā€ and when Mr G comes down in a second Iā€™ll tell him the wet patch must be from the babyā€™s cup šŸ¤«

My partner has just got a pack of the party food pizzas... Cooked them... Put salad cream on them. And put them in a sandwich šŸ¤Æ
I read salad cream on pizzas and thought thatā€™s not too badā€¦ but why in a sandwich?!

• Haha

The one thing I admire about MrBore is his dedication to eating whatever the duck he likes, just because heā€™s an adult and he can. A pack of party food pizzas šŸ‘ŒšŸ»šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.