New baby and post birth advice #37 The only way to eat porridge is to tip it in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just dehydrated some fruit in my air fryer, and i cannot tell you how excited it made me.
I really need a life

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking at buying baby a kids toolbox for Xmas as she absolutely loved helping me assemble ikea, kept trying to help me screw in screws with the screwdriver etc. found some online on a website I don’t usually use - £18-23.99 ish, but they weren’t that cute. Then saw they did a pink one. £28.99 🙄 exactly the same as the others but pink, so obviously deserved an extra fiver 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Looking at buying baby a kids toolbox for Xmas as she absolutely loved helping me assemble ikea, kept trying to help me screw in screws with the screwdriver etc. found some online on a website I don’t usually use - £18-23.99 ish, but they weren’t that cute. Then saw they did a pink one. £28.99 🙄 exactly the same as the others but pink, so obviously deserved an extra fiver 🙄🙄🙄
Pink tax is next level bull tit

Reactions: 6
The pink girls’ tools need extra safety features so we don’t break our nails 💅

I really recommend this set. We’ve had it for 6 years and it gets played with very well 😊

Amazon product

Reactions: 3
You can only do your best, lovely, and if we took them up every single time they were a bit wheezy we’d be up non stop. The important thing is he’s got his antibiotics now, and he’ll be on the mend asap x
Thank You! As we are all aware, we always get fobbed off with viral. He is so poorly. Although we’ve worked out if he cries with me, we give him to dad, where he cries even more, so when he comes back to me, he stops 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My period is so bleeping late but all neg pregnancy tests. Never in my whole life has my period been late except when I've been pregnant. Wtf is going on 🙄 also my child just had a 4 hour nap. Thank duck I'm not doing bedtime tonight cos I already know she will put up a big fight 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My period is so bleeping late but all neg pregnancy tests. Never in my whole life has my period been late except when I've been pregnant. Wtf is going on 🙄 also my child just had a 4 hour nap. Thank duck I'm not doing bedtime tonight cos I already know she will put up a big fight 🤣
Fwiw my period is every 27 days, like clockwork. Last month ended up being 6 days late, not pregnant, was just randomly late 🤷🏼‍♀️

The pink girls’ tools need extra safety features so we don’t break our nails 💅

I really recommend this set. We’ve had it for 6 years and it gets played with very well 😊

Amazon product
God forbid!

That looks good, thank you!

Reactions: 2
I haven’t got a printer either and had to play around with the settings for a while. I found Royal Mail didn’t work for me as the online price is different to what you pay in store when you go and get the label printed so I was losing 50p each sale. I was conned by evri because it said I could print at the corner shop but then when I got there he said it’s the wrong bar code (I had to join the library and pay to get it printed 🙄). For me, I have found Yodel works the best for me as you can print those as my local co op. I think the inpost lockers are supposed to be good for if you haven’t got a printer but I’ve never used them as there always seems to be problems with them being full! So I have now turned off the other options apart from yodel (and UPS which I can’t turn off)

Wow, sorry for the essay - I’m a vinted-holic
Ahhh thank you so much! So the inpost lockers near me seem to have quite good availability but I’ve just sold something and now I’m confused. 🤣 whenever I get a parcel my address is always handwritten on it but I can’t seem to see the buyers address anywhere, only her name. Does the QR code print an address label when I get to the locker or am I being stupid?! 🤣🙈

Viral + chest infection 😔 antibiotics for now, but to keep an extra close eye on him. Kicking myself. Should’ve taken him to out of hours at the weekend. Should’ve taken him up in the early hours of this morning. Hope he gets better soon xx
Ohhh poor baby! Hope he feels better soon! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ahhh thank you so much! So the inpost lockers near me seem to have quite good availability but I’ve just sold something and now I’m confused. 🤣 whenever I get a parcel my address is always handwritten on it but I can’t seem to see the buyers address anywhere, only her name. Does the QR code print an address label when I get to the locker or am I being stupid?! 🤣🙈

Yep! When you generate the label/scan the QR code it should come up with their address! I’ve gone on a Vinted selling spree (makes a change lol) but now I’ve lost track of what’s going where 🤣

• Heart
Thank youuu!

I love that this thread is not just baby advice but also Vinted advice or Air Fryer advice 🤣

• Haha
Ooooh! That's the one feature I've not tried on mine. How'd it turn out?
Bloody lovely! Thinking of doing some dehydrated orange slices now for decorational purposes, because I've absolutely no life 😂😂
I really need to go back to work

• Haha
I didn’t know that about the plug sockets, thanks guys! Hope all of the poorly babies are feeling better soon xx

• Heart

Vinted is weird and somehow you can send things with no address in the lockers. I don’t get it but it works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.