New baby and post birth advice #30 He managed to poo in his sunhat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a big fan of uncooked, yes uncooked chicken supernoodles, broken down with the powder sprinkled on them.
I'll join you
I’ve thought about eating uncooked supernoodles before for the texture but I draw the line at mint sauce on anything mama thank you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm curious what would bring you to try these things in the first place 😂
Can't say I've ever opened a packet of the noodles and thought "Ooh yeah, I'll give that a bite"
😂😂😂
I'm a terribly fussy eater, when i was about 16 all my friends were sat eating supernoodles and I'd never tried them, but the texture of a cooked super noodle literally makes me shudder😂 so I'm not sure what possessed me but because I knew I liked the powder i crushed them up and ate them that way, and I was sold🙈
The mint sauce on toast was a total drunk accident when I was 17.

I'd like to add, I didn't try spag bol or anything that was a chicken nugget/turkey dinosaur till I was pregnant with the 9yo 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm a terribly fussy eater, when i was about 16 all my friends were sat eating supernoodles and I'd never tried them, but the texture of a cooked super noodle literally makes me shudder😂 so I'm not sure what possessed me but because I knew I liked the powder i crushed them up and ate them that way, and I was sold🙈
The mint sauce on toast was a total drunk accident when I was 17.

I'd like to add, I didn't try spag bol or anything that was a chicken nugget/turkey dinosaur till I was pregnant with the 9yo 😂
If I could live off turkey dinosaurs I would, it’s one of my life’s greatest disappointments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I could live off turkey dinosaurs I would, it’s one of my life’s greatest disappointments 🤣
Mama TY let me, she was sick of fighting with me at tea times.😂
Was gutted when I finally became a mother and realised I can't have a fussy kid like me (though we do love a turkey Dino and smiley face tea here😏)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mama TY let me, she was sick of fighting with me at tea times.😂
Was gutted when I finally became a mother and realised I can't have a fussy kid like me (though we do love a turkey Dino and smiley face tea here😏)
This is one of the worst parts of weaning, the realisation I actually have to cook real things 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is one of the worst parts of weaning, the realisation I actually have to cook real things 😭🤣
I’m not a terrible eater but I don’t really like certain things - mushrooms, crusts, porridge etc but now I feel I have to eat it to set a good example. I can’t just pick out the bits I don’t like anymore 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lamb has been fondly known in this house as brown chicken in the past 🙃
The lies you will tell your child to eat something other than cooked chicken is extreme.
God speed Mamas❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
KW & me are way way way better, back to our normal, but …

he left today and will be gone for 9 weeks. My dad is here helping but I’m basically on my own and terrified. Baby Bluebird was nightmare child today and would cry every time I put her down. I couldn’t even sit with her or she’d cry. Had to always be moving. She’s never been like that before. I’m hoping it’s just a stage as she hit 8 weeks today. I’d she’s like this for the next 9 weeks, I’m never going to make it, especially after my dad goes back to my home country.

Any tips for doing this alone are more than welcome.❤
That is so so hard. Is there any way you could go back to your home country even for a few of the weeks? I’ve just gone back ‘home’ from 6 weeks in my home country because my husband was away for that long too 😩 I couldn’t do it alone xxx

@I’mThankyou_ I misread that as you ate uncooked chicken with superNoodles. And everyone just being so blasé about you eating RAW CHICKEN 🤢

You lot are gross. I am a fussy eater too, but ain’t got nothing on my 6yo who at this point pretty much is a cheese sandwich. And my 3yo who eats so little, and yet poos so much 🤔

@Chickenandgravy @I’mThankyou_ sorry you were also sucked dry last night. Usually he sucks away all night, but last night he was full on drinking huge amounts every half hour. How we didn’t wake up in a puddle is beyond me. Or me mummified having had all the liquid sucked clean out of me. Unreal. He’s been such an hole for the last week, he’s clearly going through something, and I’ve had enough of whatever it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I follow that Moon and Rue tiktok and she makes the nicest looking food for her daughter, could never be me 🤣
Honestly, normal parents don’t do the insta food stuff. Bamboo plates are annoying (who has time for plates that can’t go in the dishwasher?! And they require maintenance oiling ffs) Baby Runner literally eats what we eat - so last night she had sausages, potato waffles and spaghetti hoops 👌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lamb has been fondly known in this house as brown chicken in the past 🙃
The lies you will tell your child to eat something other than cooked chicken is extreme.
God speed Mamas❤
I heard of someone whose child only liked chicken. Parents would call fish “chicken that swims/sea chicken”, “ beef was mooing chicken”, lamb “fluffy chicken” and pork “oinking/pink chicken”, or other names in that vein. It worked until mother in law came round and commented in earshot about the little one eating fish/beef/lamb/pork and the game was up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, normal parents don’t do the insta food stuff. Bamboo plates are annoying (who has time for plates that can’t go in the dishwasher?! And they require maintenance oiling ffs) Baby Runner literally eats what we eat - so last night she had sausages, potato waffles and spaghetti hoops 👌🏻
I didn’t know that about bamboo plates! I was looking at getting some too so you’ve saved me money!

Reactions: 2
I was a big fan of uncooked, yes uncooked chicken supernoodles, broken down with the powder sprinkled on them.
I'll join you
Sorry, but how do you even eat uncooked noodles? The crunch 🤢

I’m 31 and still like plain pasta with butter
If I could eat gluten filled pasta, I’ll be with you on that. But gluten free pasta needs all the sauce/cheese available

See now I feel bad because I've been calling my 3yo fussy (in my head, not out loud) but actually I think she's probably very normal for a 3yo or even quite a good eater but because I literally eat everything, like other than your typical fast food there isn't a single food I don't like I don't think then she seems fussy to me haha

Sorry, but how do you even eat uncooked noodles? The crunch 🤢

If I could eat gluten filled pasta, I’ll be with you on that. But gluten free pasta needs all the sauce/cheese available
This 😫 I miss normal pasta I would just eat it straight from the pot (cooked obv) with no butter and it was amazing 😍 try that with gf and its like eating wallpaper paste 🤣

• Haha
I'll join you
Ok I had deleted this from my childhood memories but I most definitely did this too haha

My newborn slept nearly 7 hours last night 😳😳😳 unfortunately after gaining weight he has now lost it again so I’m back to setting alarms and more time with the pump… hopefully just temporary till he wakes up a bit more and stops slacking on the boob!

• Heart
My son’s best friend eats raw pasta 🤢

My poor 3yo cried the whole two hours at preschool today. I am a monster who sends her somewhere she hates 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m bleeping SICK of being dairy free. I have nothing else to say, I just wanted a witch about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That is so so hard. Is there any way you could go back to your home country even for a few of the weeks? I’ve just gone back ‘home’ from 6 weeks in my home country because my husband was away for that long too 😩 I couldn’t do it alone xxx
Sadly, no. It’s really only an option for visitors here. Maybe my mom will come to visit if I can’t get on alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.