New baby and post birth advice #30 He managed to poo in his sunhat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking my Sister is in running for being Snoop 😂

Complaining to her today about how I need a break and haven't had a minute away from the kids in months and even then, it was half an hour to do the food shop and her response was
"but you chose to have them? You get a break when they sleep anyway."
Yeah. Because night time is a break when she constantly wakes up anyway and I'm sleeping myself between that ready to get up at 4/5am?
😑😑
She is defo Snoop! What a crappy attitude to have though, just because you chose to have them it absolutely doesn’t mean that it isn’t hard sometimes and that you don’t deserve a break ❤
Hope that everyone who had a teeny human attached to their boob all night is hanging in there today, not long until bedtime!
@calmyourritas was it you who said you have some kind of musical/light up thing that you attach to the mirror when Baby Rita is in her car seat?Baby Cupcake has decided he hates the car again and we are going on a little staycation which involves a 3 hour drive in 2 weeks 🥴

Reactions: 2
I bought an elephant shaped silicone one from TJ Hughes it’s cute hopefully it won’t taste weird 😂

Hahahah that is very true about the discount! I bought some from IKEA cause I thought they had the suction base I’m going to see what he gets on best with. I just love the different shaped bamboo plates I don’t want the hassle of oiling them.

Those that weaned before 6 months were you strict about sterilising plates/spoons?
Yeh I sterilised the spoons but only because I was using the same spoon to feed both twins (no time for one bowl and spoon each).

I bought an elephant shaped silicone one from TJ Hughes it’s cute hopefully it won’t taste weird 😂

Hahahah that is very true about the discount! I bought some from IKEA cause I thought they had the suction base I’m going to see what he gets on best with. I just love the different shaped bamboo plates I don’t want the hassle of oiling them.

Those that weaned before 6 months were you strict about sterilising plates/spoons?
I've never sterilised any cutlery or anything 😊

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.