New baby and post birth advice #29 If you burn your butt, you have to sit on the blisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyones little ones have a small visible purple/blue vein on their cheeks? Should I be worried? It’s not as noticeable as it looks in the pictures
My youngest two have a few blue veins noticeable on their faces, especially round their eyes. ToddlerMe also has ones similar to your picture, but actually just looking now and they aren’t as prominent as they were previously. They aren’t an issue at all, in my experience 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
29 degrees here, which means my work is about 45, I swear to groot if ONE more bleeping customer says “omg it’s hot in here isn’t it” I’m going to take their address under the guise of entering our in store competition and post them one of Tommys nappies x

I’ll be sure to leave it out for a day so it’s really ripe ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyones little ones have a small visible purple/blue vein on their cheeks? Should I be worried? It’s not as noticeable as it looks in the pictures
My girls got a really prominent blue vein between her eyes I’ve never worried about it x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why am I crying at Bluey?
I'll tell you for why, they've done an episode on preemie babies, and you have to be "the bravest you've ever been" and it just made me sob like a crazy woman.
I think the sun's got too me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'll tell you for why, they've done an episode on preemie babies, and you have to be "the bravest you've ever been" and it just made me sob like a crazy woman.
I saw it on TikTok and it made me cry too ❤ I never knew it covered cartoons in a child friendly way

Reactions: 3
I love Bluey. I’ve cried at loads of them… I put one called Sleepytime on the other day for Baby G, thinking it might be a nice soothing one before her nap. She took fuckall notice of it and I was sat there sobbing! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw it on TikTok and it made me cry too ❤ I never knew it covered cartoons in a child friendly way
That's exactly where I seen it😂 I was feeding twin 2 at the time and it was distracting her from the fact she was gagging on her NG😂
It was done in such an innocent way 🥺

I love Bluey. I’ve cried at loads of them… I put one called Sleepytime on the other day for Bany G, thinking it might be a nice soothing one before her nap. She took fuckall notice of it and I was sat there sobbing! 😂
I used to forever sob at Cbeebies when the eldest was little. Topsy & Tim used to make me cry when he was a baby & I cried at an episode of Mr Tumble once (only because I'm convinced he's the next Saville & I feared for the vulnerable children he had his arms round😂🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
has anyone had experience of their baby seeming to not be as comfortable in their next2me???? He is big now he fills about 3/4 of it… when he wakes in the night I pick him up, shhh him then put him back down but he wakes up when he’s down. But…. When I put him in his sleepy baby nest thing he sleeps like an angel for literal hours at a time??? The sleepy pod thing is much softer (he is always supervised in there of course😊). I know for safety reasons the mattress has to be firm but he seems to hate it now 😂😴
We used our nest in the next2me until she grew out of it. It was a Purflo so safe for overnight sleep but I found she settled so much better in it.

I used to forever sob at Cbeebies when the eldest was little. Topsy & Tim used to make me cry when he was a baby & I cried at an episode of Mr Tumble once (only because I'm convinced he's the next Saville & I feared for the vulnerable children he had his arms round😂🤦🏻‍♀️)
I’m glad someone said it, I find Mr Tumble sooo creepy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back when you send off the child benefit form? I posted mine a month ago now and haven’t heard anything? Do they send you a letter?

My girls got a really prominent blue vein between her eyes I’ve never worried about it x
Tommy has the same, looks like someone’s scribbled on him with a biro 🤣

He has them on his eyelids too but that’s self inflicted from screaming so damn much 😅

• Heart
There's one about infertility in the new season too. That one got me as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That's exactly where I seen it😂 I was feeding twin 2 at the time and it was distracting her from the fact she was gagging on her NG😂
It was done in such an innocent way 🥺

I’m one million per cent with you on Mr Tumble being the next Saville! That man gives me the heebiejeebies 😳

I’m one million per cent with you on Mr Tumble being the next Saville! That man gives me the heebiejeebies 😳
Also with you there too.

The amount of women on Mumnet that say they have constant sex dreams about him and that he's their guilty pleasure 🤢

It's the annoyance you can see in his face for me when the kids talk over him or say something before he's spoke 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Same here i was out at 7:45 walking baby elf in the pram with my headphones on to drown out the whinging 🙄
We popped out to the chemist and she still whinged 🙄 came home and I’ve just thrown a load of fruit and crisps at her and she quietly sat in her highchair eating. Her white vest is now red with raspberry juice but I don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hope it gets better for you!

I can't remember who's babies were suffering with teething... but I'll let you in on a couple of secret products that I've been using with my toddler when he was teething and in awful pain.... one is called cheeky monkey cheek oil ( available on amazon) the other is called punkin butt, which is a gum oil... DON'T GET THEM MIXED UP PEOPLE HAHA
Also another product if all else fails... GIN

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.