New baby and post birth advice #27 Hammy clammy crevices

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😟😟
SAME. Why is it 24+ degrees in here but 16 outside? Why does my house not hold the heat this well in the winter 😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
To be totally transparent, I most often can’t remember my own kids' names 😂
I always call the eldest my sisters name, and I always call the 2 older boys a name that mashes their names together, and baby b… well, his name has thrown me off so much, I don’t know what he’s called. We very rarely call him by his name

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You remember everyone’s lives so well 😭🥹 I can’t even bleeping remember where I put Tommys bib 30 seconds ago 🤣
I'm so jealous! @Definitelyme it's such a superpower! 🤩

We're doing pretty well. OH is feeling pretty normal actually. He's not really the emotional type. It does kinda weird me (and himself) out, as I on the other hand have more than enough emotions in my pinky alone to make up for that 😅

How are you? I don't think you still had mastitis, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If I ever feel the urge to have another baby, I’m just going to read these thread titles back to myself. This one is particularly effective.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so jealous! @Definitelyme it's such a superpower! 🤩

We're doing pretty well. OH is feeling pretty normal actually. He's not really the emotional type. It does kinda weird me (and himself) out, as I on the other hand have more than enough emotions in my pinky alone to make up for that 😅

How are you? I don't think you still had mastitis, right?
Oh I know what you mean, my husband is the same. I’m sure they are feeling it deep down inside…while we feel it out in the open!
All great here thank you 🥰 No mastitis at the minute, I’ve been taking a supplement a few people recommended so whether it’s helped, or whether it was just a weird bad luck (x3) thing I don't know!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah the biting didn’t last long for us, she only did it a few times when her teeth had just come through, hasn’t done it (to the boob) since, she will however try and take a chunk out of you at other times mind 🤣

Baby b has started to ‘kiss’ (open her mouth like a fish and press it against you), occasionally teeth involved then too 😬
We love a game of Russian roulette with the kissing - is it going to be an adorable sloppy kiss or a crocodile attack??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
4:25 - baby wakes for feed
4:55 - put baby back in cot
5:00 - toddler runs in and gets into bed
5:20 - toddler finally stops coughing and thrashing and settles down so I try to get to sleep in the square inch of bed left after her and my husband have spread out
5:45 - just drifting off when baby does a massive poo and I look into his cot to find him grinning at me grabbing his feet

At least I get a cup of tea in peace with just the baby without being asked 85346 questions while I'm trying to eat my breakfast?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
KW
I asked him to go check on her and wake her as we need to be out at a certain time. She’s asleep on her front , he literally flips her over, startles her and now she’s crying 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I think I got the bug the kid had last week 😭 baby had 3 poos yesterday. 2 of them were okish, 3rd one was like water. Now if feel like my tummy is going to explode. Not sure if its moving nerves or I’ve finally succumbed.

Pray for me 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
To be totally transparent, I most often can’t remember my own kids' names 😂
😂😂 I went through a phase during the mega sleep deprived new born days where I would call Baby Cupcake a name which is absolutely nothing like his own, not a name that we had considered and we don’t know anybody with this name 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.