• 10-12 months

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • 13-18 months

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • 18+ months

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Still in utero and I’m reading ahead

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • I’m a lurking knobwaffle (aka the baby’s father)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m a lurking twatmuffin (aka MIL)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say loose lips sink ships… apparently they also fill tattle threads in a record breaking five days!

This time our thread title is from @jackolantern - her hammy clammy crevices received a whopping 28 likes.

A guide to the thread for new members:
Dress code? Pyjamas
Nothing is off topic or taboo - unless you’re bragging about milestones and you think you’re three week old can recite their times tables
Knobwaffle of the week nominations always welcome
We love a good doughnut 🍩
Thread titles tend to come from something random someone says during the chat. Please point out anything spectacularly title worthy so it doesn’t get missed

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve given up with mine, I’m just a human boiled gammon at this point
I feel like of all the ways you could reach infamy, having to wash another humans poo out of your hammy clammy crevices is not the one. But it was a clear thread title winner, so #sorrynotsorry pal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@I’mThankyou_ what solution did you come up with for the cots to get T2 home? I know it was a few weeks ago, but just realising I never asked
We slept downstairs with her for 2 nights & then she came off overnight oxygen 🥳
So currently she's sleeping with her foot on her sisters mouth🤣

And thank you for asking. You truly are the most thoughtful person❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like of all the ways you could reach infamy, having to wash another humans poo out of your hammy clammy crevices is not the one. But it was a clear thread title winner, so #sorrynotsorry pal 😂
Hey I’ll take my 15 minutes hamever they come about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Close to losing my rag with the biting o_O he has two teeth and is deffo teething at the mo, I hate it. The proper advice is to not really react and pack the boobs away right? I do that but sometimes I let out a bit of a shocked shout because sharp fangs on the nipple ain't it 😭

But also, I went in for KIT yesterday afternoon and now I want to let the little ham have his own way in everything. Not back for ages yet, but it's going way too quickly, and my job has/is changing loads as basically everyone I worked with has left or will have by the time I return. Errrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Close to losing my rag with the biting o_O he has two teeth and is deffo teething at the mo, I hate it. The proper advice is to not really react and pack the boobs away right? I do that but sometimes I let out a bit of a shocked shout because sharp fangs on the nipple ain't it 😭

But also, I went in for KIT yesterday afternoon and now I want to let the little ham have his own way in everything. Not back for ages yet, but it's going way too quickly, and my job has/is changing loads as basically everyone I worked with has left or will have by the time I return. Errrr.
Yep, think the trick is not to react and calmly take them off. No idea who came up with that advice though, probably a bloke.

I found she went through a bitey stage when each tooth was at its most painful for her, and only lasted a couple of days max until the next one came through

• Haha
Yep, think the trick is not to react and calmly take them off. No idea who came up with that advice though, probably a bloke.

I found she went through a bitey stage when each tooth was at its most painful for her, and only lasted a couple of days max until the next one came through
This kid has bitten me multiple times a day since the teeth rocked up 😭 but's really ramped up these last couple of days so hoping something emerges soon. He's chewing and biting constantly but can't figure out where exactly is bothering him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah the biting didn’t last long for us, she only did it a few times when her teeth had just come through, hasn’t done it (to the boob) since, she will however try and take a chunk out of you at other times mind 🤣

Baby b has started to ‘kiss’ (open her mouth like a fish and press it against you), occasionally teeth involved then too 😬

• Heart
YESSSS!!! Still in the 6 month bracket 😂😂

@WhatABore - I would love to believe it all. Mr B sees and hears things, but doesn’t believe. His mum sees things all the time!!! Even if it’s not real, it’s so comforting 💙

@OIM - honestly, I would go for it. My Nan dying a couple of years ago broke me, even though she had Alzheimer’s and we lost her years before. My mum and aunty fell out massively, and I wanted to know she wasn’t angry with us. I can’t remember much of the reading, but it brought massive comfort

@calmyourritas - I’m so glad I gave you the nickname for muslin and are now using it 😂😂
My work here is done ✅

• Haha
We slept downstairs with her for 2 nights & then she came off overnight oxygen 🥳
So currently she's sleeping with her foot on her sisters mouth🤣

And thank you for asking. You truly are the most thoughtful person❤
You’re too kind, I’m just very nosey 🤣

That’s great Though that they can still be in together 😍 who doesn’t love to sleep with a foot in their mouth?! And even better that the oxygen wasn’t a long term thing x

Reactions: 1
YESSSS!!! Still in the 6 month bracket 😂😂

@WhatABore - I would love to believe it all. Mr B sees and hears things, but doesn’t believe. His mum sees things all the time!!! Even if it’s not real, it’s so comforting 💙

@OIM - honestly, I would go for it. My Nan dying a couple of years ago broke me, even though she had Alzheimer’s and we lost her years before. My mum and aunty fell out massively, and I wanted to know she wasn’t angry with us. I can’t remember much of the reading, but it brought massive comfort

@calmyourritas - I’m so glad I gave you the nickname for muslin and are now using it 😂😂
My work here is done ✅
Ever since I was 7 years old and I woke up with a figure standing next to my bed, I've been intrigued by it all and believe so much 😂

Even if you don't believe, I feel like it's a little bit of comfort just thinking about the possibility of someone connecting with a loved one!

Reactions: 4

🙋🏻‍♀️ Rag lost many times with biting. I think I actually once said “YOU LITTLE tit” quite loudly. Frightened him so much he cried (parent of the year award for me 👎🏻) But come on, how can you not react when someone BITES YOUR NIPPLE? I agree whoever came up with the ignore it advice was definitely a man.
Have you tried anbesol on gums before feeds?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a lady near me who's face changes into a lost loved one. My mum fell of her chair when she was sat face to face with my Grandma. I love that stuff!

🙋🏻‍♀️ Rag lost many times with biting. I think I actually once said “YOU LITTLE tit” quite loudly. Frightened him so much he cried (parent of the year award for me 👎🏻) But come on, how can you not react when someone BITES YOUR NIPPLE? I agree whoever came up with the ignore it advice was definitely a man.
Have you tried anbesol on gums before feeds?
Sorry, I'm only laughing at you calling BabyMe a little tit🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not caught up yet (I was only on page 40 of the previous thread 🤪)
Is @Babyyoda88 back? (Edit: quickly checked and she still hasn't posted since 29th of May 😩) Where are you lady? Hope you're okay!
Same for Kitt...

How's everyone doing? It's finally back to normal temperatures here, we even had rain 😍

• Heart
Not caught up yet (I was only on page 40 of the previous thread 🤪)
Is @Babyyoda88 back? (Edit: quickly checked and she still hasn't posted since 29th of May 😩) Where are you lady? Hope you're okay!
Same for Kitt...

How's everyone doing? It's finally back to normal temperatures here, we even had rain 😍
Normal temp here too THANK GOD but the heat seems to bed hanging around in my house???? Why so stuffy still. The school was also like a sauna. Awful lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.