• I’m still pregnant

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • I’m a lurking knobwaffle wondering how to appease my wife

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have no idea why I’m here

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing the chat! Usually at antisocial hours of the day

A guide to the thread for new members:
Dress code? Pyjamas
Nothing is off topic or taboo - unless you’re bragging about milestones and you think you’re three week old can recite their times tables
Knobwaffle of the week nominations always welcome
We love a good doughnut 🍩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
L
Continuing the chat! Usually at antisocial hours of the day

A guide to the thread for new members:
Dress code? Pyjamas
Nothing is off topic or taboo - unless you’re bragging about milestones and you think you’re three week old can recite their times tables
Knobwaffle of the week nominations always welcome
We love a good doughnut 🍩
Mr ween in 15 mr annoyed the fucker has convinced me I’m over feeding her now I’ve researched it so today we are trying to drop a bottle wish me luck guys because the sleep we are having is tit as it is can it even be any worse lol

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t fast enough to reply on the previous thread but thank you for your kind words RE my KIT day meltdown yesterday 😂❤ Feeling much more positive today ❤

L

Mr ween in 15 mr annoyed the fucker has convinced me I’m over feeding her now I’ve researched it so today we are trying to drop a bottle wish me luck guys because the sleep we are having is tit as it is can it even be any worse lol
Mr ween in 15 😂 love it. Tell him seen as it’s his idea if she wakes up hungry he needs to deal with it 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t fast enough to reply on the previous thread but thank you for your kind words RE my KIT day meltdown yesterday 😂❤ Feeling much more positive today ❤

Mr ween in 15 😂 love it. Tell him seen as it’s his idea if she wakes up hungry he needs to deal with it 😉
His default answer to anything is ‘has she done a poo’ how do I know I have the worst hayfever and he doesn’t even deal with the poos I could smother him sometimes haha x

Reactions: 1
I totally forgot that I came here to say....remember in the pregnancy thread when we were all obsessed with McDonald's chicken selects? Aldi do their own version and I've picked up a box. I'll report back on the taste test 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I totally forgot that I came here to say....remember in the pregnancy thread when we were all obsessed with McDonald's chicken selects? Aldi do their own version and I've picked up a box. I'll report back on the taste test 😂
Mr B had some and he said they were gooood!

Reactions: 2
Baby B is in hospital with covid, already cried in front of one nurse and parked in the staff parking zone cause it was the only one with a space 🙃🙃 I’m devastated I know he’ll probably be fine but still

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Missed the opportunity to reply on previous thread, but my parents have been useless with baby cucumber, we always have to go to them (they are retired and live 20 mins away - for the first 6 months I couldn't drive so that limited us to weekends). When we do visit they don't even offer a cup of tea!!

In laws have been fab - live about 20 mins away but we see them most weeks, if we visit there we get fed and watered, they give us lasagnes, buy clothes etc.

It's like night and day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Baby B is in hospital with covid, already cried in front of one nurse and parked in the staff parking zone cause it was the only one with a space 🙃🙃 I’m devastated I know he’ll probably be fine but still
Oh lovely, I’m so sorry to hear this. I know Baby B is in the best place, and hopefully you’ll be home soon. I should imagine that hospital staff are well used to crying parents (I’ve been there too) and it’s totally understandable. ❤

@I’mThankyou_ 😘 thinking of you 5 today xx

I didn’t see the stuff about playing favourites until now. My parents definitely don’t. They have 9 grandkids (my 4, brother has 3 and sister has 2) and everyone is treated equally. They have more involvement with mine ad my sister’s kids because they do our childcare, and my SIL spends more time with her own family.

My in laws don’t live close to us or their other grandkids. They’ve actually not met their other grandkids 😭 because of Covid they haven’t seen my SIL (their daughter) in 3 years. So they can’t really have faves there, but they do a lot of comparison (not in my favour) which annoys me because they don’t know my SIL’s daily life with her kids so how can they compare?! Just little comments, and my MIL probably isn’t even aware of it,but I hate it. My SIL is held on a pedestal, and can do no wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh no ☹ hope you’re ok and hope you can get out asap. Love to you and baby B ❤

• Heart
Sending good vibes to Baby B and you. Look after yourself so you can look after him. 💕

• Heart
L

looooool. I both hope it goes well and that Mr Annoyed isn’t proven right but only one of those can come true 😅

@Belle Amie hope the doctors have been useful! I just let him be on the boob pretty much constantly (coslept with a boob in his mouth) and whenever I couldn’t, his dad held him. (It started over the weekend thank god, then when I got ill too Mr SI showed work a pos test of mine so he could work from home as there was no way I’d have coped).
We just kept him dosed up with pain relief too, did ibuprofen and paracetamol staggered so that it was never more than about 3 hours between.

Oh I’ve just seen this update 😞 poor baby - and poor mum. Hope they’re looking after you and he’s feeling better asap!

• Heart
Having one of those days that just needs to end... Nothing too bad but just adding up to be a pain!

Baby will not stop rolling, to the point of exhaustion and wailing but he's obsessed and can't stop. Plus his 12 week jabs today so he's a grump.

Toddler is majorly pushing boundaries and being a massive pain. Then when she was faffing about she tripped and cut her eye on the Moses basket stand and cried for ages and is now having a danger nap.

Husband is being a misery for no apparent reason.

Think it'll be a glass of wine tonight when they're in bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder who the lurking knobwaffle is 👀😁
I feel like it’s my husband as he likes to hear the stories of the knobwaffles😂

does anyone follow weaning maya? That whole page puts my whole weaning experience to shame,.. that baby eats so damn well!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you ladies, he’s currently sleeping after being prodded to death and we’re in for at least 48 hours to check if there’s any other infections or only covid.

Can’t wait to see what my knobwaffles packed us!

My worry now is he’s a head banger in his sleep if he tries to bang his head on these bars it’ll be s

• Heart
Reactions: 11
WHAT!!!! 😍 I’m going tomorrow 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

BabyMe is exhausting. He tried to hang himself on the climbing frame again today (we have now changed it so that even if he falls through his feet are on something solid) he ran out of the changing room at swimming when I opened the door to put stuff in a locker and he almost fell in the pool, he took off at school pick up and one of the teachers was like “erm who owns this baby” 🙈 🙋🏻‍♀️ , he has now taken to crawling along the back of the sofa and then launching himself off, and any time I look away he climbs on to chairs and used them like a trampoline, he climbed on the step in the downstairs bathroom, turned on the tap and soaked the place. You can’t take your eyes off the beast for a second. Let’s not even discuss what being IN the swimming pool was like.

Obviously it is fabulous that he has just a zest for life, and he is a brilliant mover and shaker, but does he actually have to be at everything every single second?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.