New baby and post birth advice #21: The knobwaffles are always wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time do you all go to bed after your little one? My little one always goes to bed super early and I don’t I’m always exhausted yet I crave my alone time in the evening!
Um. Immediately because the baby only sleeps if we’re touching. But then I lie here scrolling tattle and the like
100% do not clean for her. As someone that has done home visits, as long as there’s no literal safety hazards (and we’re talking cocaine lines on the table… although perhaps @jackolantern may need to put her axe away) or bodily fluids that don’t move between visits (I’ve been to the same house six weeks apart with the same poo on the sofa) then they probably won’t care. If it’s really awful, just throw everything somewhere they won’t look. I usually chose the en-suite as my dumping ground.

Reactions: 13
Omg whyyyyy do men do that. His idea of looking after the baby if plonking her down and scrolling his phone

Oh that’s sound horrible for you. Poor kitten and mummy kitten at least he’s home and you have some support now.
I’m also not very good at saying no. They kinda guilt trip you a little huh x

What time do you all go to bed after your little one? My little one always goes to bed super early and I don’t I’m always exhausted yet I crave my alone time in the evening!
Literally were ridiculous. She goes to bed between 7-8 and we’re 10-11 always say let’s have an early night and next thing you know it’s 10.30
The other night we were so engrossed in stranger things is was gone 11.30.

Reactions: 3
When she was little I just used to sleep the same as her but I’m cocky now and stay up til 11ish because like you I want time to myself, which is scrolling on TikTok

Reactions: 7
When you’re trying to get away from a sleeping baby and they open their eyes, so you just freeze, hoping that if you don’t move they won’t see you 🫣🫣

Reactions: 10
Hahaha I feel this!
With my first and second being amazing sleepers.
I was like surelllyy it's something we're doing. We must have an amazing routine. This is easy another baby will be easy.

Hmm how I was wrong

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.