• I bought the infamous Polish Portuguese Pakistani Axe

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Im pregnant and I’m curious as to what’s coming

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • I’m a knobwaffle wondering what my significant other is saying about me

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing the chat!

A guide to the thread for new members:
Dress code? Pyjamas
Nothing is off topic or taboo
Knobwaffle of the week nominations always welcome
We love a good doughnut 🍩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m ticking 4-6 months as technically she’s 6 months for one more week 😭
Big girl bed tonight. Every time I look at it I want to cry 😭😭😭😭😭 it’s going to be an unsettled night.
For me anyway she’ll be fine she sleeps really well 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We’ve seen the in laws again today… FML. after being on holiday with them Mon-Fri we just had to go out for a meal today too 🫣

I hate how everyone is all ahhhh the baby this ahhh the baby that. Can’t have a proper conversation it’s just everyone staring at the baby and watching everything I do with him including changing and putting him in the car seat😵💫. To say I was glad to leave is an understatement lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This might seem like a really stupid question.. I’m planning on taking my toddler and the baby to soft play solo next week, how the duck do I make sure everyone is safe and supervised? How do I look after my toddler and make sure he’s not dangling off a rope foot first whilst also having the baby?! Do I just not go solo and leave soft play for when my partner is around?
there’s a baby bit too with lights etc but I’ve accepted that the baby isn’t going to be able to do anything because he’ll be attached to my hip while I wrestle through the ball out after the toddler

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This might seem like a really stupid question.. I’m planning on taking my toddler and the baby to soft play solo next week, how the duck do I make sure everyone is safe and supervised? How do I look after my toddler and make sure he’s not dangling off a rope foot first whilst also having the baby?! Do I just not go solo and leave soft play for when my partner is around?
there’s a baby bit too with lights etc but I’ve accepted that the baby isn’t going to be able to do anything because he’ll be attached to my hip while I wrestle through the ball out after the toddler
I saw a mum with two with her baby in a carrier while she was with the toddler in soft play bit, think that could work?

Uhh in absolutely knackered today. 😴

Had a home day today with the baby. Managed to give her three meals, take the dog for two walks, do bathtime, nappy free time, bouncer time, reading, clean the kitchen and do the washing, remembered to moisturise her, sort all her clothes out and add new sizes in and do three loads of washing. Literally only managed it because i had no other plans.. How do people usually fit all of this in?!? (minus the clothes sorting, dog walking and washing)!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey everyone haven’t been on a few days nursery rang me orange had a reaction to strawberry jam a reaction was an understatement and her eye swelled shut no more berries for her! As for soft play I only use to take one toddler and I used to go in the play area with him a baby carrier maybe A good idea I don’t know how you do it swimming was so hard well the getting changed and dressed was lol x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
How old is baby and how big is the soft play? We have a nice small one near us where the door is locked so you can only open it from the inside so then I'd use the car seat and leave baby in there if toddler needed me but because it's a familiar one my toddler would mostly go round by herself.
If it was a bigger one and baby had head control I'd probably use a sling so I could go round with toddler as needed.
Or just sack it off and wait until you have someone to go with you!

We have a soft play pass so go weekly 🤪 I put baby in a carrier and I only go midweek so generally the toddler is fine to go in alone. I do patrol the outside though so I can sort of keep an eye if she’s really stuck. I have on occasion gone in if she has got lost and can’t find the exit, it’s just a slow and steady approach. Also I just anticipate spending a lot of money on snacks for any time the baby needs feeding as I can’t breastfeed while trailing round soft play, that tit needs a table lol

So tonight I’ve never done this before, she usually wears a vest and a sleep
Suit in her next to me with a banket foldered over, though she does wriggle out of it.
Tonight my sleep bag is 1 tog, she has a vest and footless sleep suit and it’s a bit small so it comes just past her knees (long sleeve) . Her bedroom
Is currently 21degrees so should drop to 20 over night. Does this sound ok. She runs on the warm side and isn’t snuggly at all 😂

Suit in her next to me with a banket foldered over, though she does wriggle out of it.
Tonight my sleep bag is 1 tog, she has a vest and footless sleep suit and it’s a bit small so it comes just past her knees (long sleeve) . Her bedroom
Is currently 21degrees so should drop to 20 over night. Does this sound ok. She runs on the warm side and insta snuffly at all 😂
Sounds fine to me.
Everleigh always sleeps in a vest and sleepsuit and her room is always around 25.
She'll let you know if she's too hot

• Heart
Is currently 21degrees so should drop to 20 over night. Does this sound ok. She runs on the warm side and isn’t snuggly at all 😂
My little pineapple is pretty happy in just a vest and a 1.5 tog sleeping bag. Her room is about 21 degrees. She seems to sleep much better when cooler. Ive had her in a sleepsuit, long sleeve vest and socks before and she takes much longer to get to sleep. Im still figuring out the whole dressing another person correct and still panic as though she is a newborn and must have x layers at all times. Shes nearly 8 months 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sounds fine, I’ve had her in just a long sleeve vest and 2.5 tog this week but 1 tog arrived yesterday so used it and put her back in an all in one baby grow. She always wakes at 4 for something or other and she’s always felt cool to touch so figured she was fine

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My little pineapple is pretty happy in just a vest and a 1.5 tog sleeping bag. Her room is about 21 degrees. She seems to sleep much better when cooler. Ive had her in a sleepsuit, long sleeve vest and socks before and she takes much longer to get to sleep. Im still figuring out the whole dressing another person correct and still panic as though she is a newborn and must have x layers at all times. Shes nearly 8 months 😊
I know she’s almost 7 months she’s not going to freeze like a new born. Bless her 💕💕

Sounds fine, I’ve had her in just a long sleeve vest and 2.5 tog this week but 1 tog arrived yesterday so used it and put her back in an all in one baby grow. She always wakes at 4 for something or other and she’s always felt cool to touch so figured she was fine
I’d rather her be cold then hot so I’ve done a quick outfit change to a long sleep vest only 😂 I’m so nervous 😭😭

Reactions: 1
@PineappleTopper sounds like you smashed it today. And when you say how do people do it… nobody is doing that much every day!! I do find that we need a few home days each week to be able to keep on top of stuff (also learned during lockdowns my kids actually give zero fucks if we don’t go out!)

@bottombanana i take my two to baby gym rather than soft play but would just stick the baby in a sling as well. Then if toddler is playing a specific place get baby out for a kick round too.

@Easilyannoyed is Orange ok now? Poor girl ❤

swimming was so hard well the getting changed and dressed was lol x
This is honestly the most stressful part of parenting for me 🙈 the 10 mins after swimming are a nightmare. And 3 out of 4 of mine can dress themselves, yet it remains a hellish time!

Reactions: 5
I know she’s almost 7 months she’s not going to freeze like a new born. Bless her 💕💕

I’d rather her be cold then hot so I’ve done a quick outfit change to a long sleep vest only 😂 I’m so nervous 😭😭
Exactly much better she wakes if she’s chilly than hot & sleepy!

Hi to all the lurking knobwaffles 😂

Twins are in just a baby grow no vest and their tog sleeping bag, I've just cracked the window as the look warm, they'll probably end up in a vest come 11pm. I hate humid weather 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.