New baby and post birth advice #14 Snot Suckers Anonymous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still insisted on quiet time for a long time when my toddler dropped hers at 18m. I’d put her in bed with the iPad, just so I could sit down for a bit
18 months?! You were diddled! No wonder you needed the quiet time 😰

Going 3 hours away to visit my sister on Monday for 4 nights in a caravan. Dreading it.
We never went away when my first was a baby. And then my second. Oh my god it was awful. We went away every 6 months and she'd scream for hours when trying to get her to sleep. And she'd eventually pass out from exhaustion. Last time we went away, which was September 2020, was the first time she'd not cried and cried. She cried the first night and that was it.

Now I'm starting all over again and absolutely dreading the nights and getting Everleigh to sleep. We've had this booked for 2 months and I've thought about it every single day 😂
I hope it goes better than you are expecting ❤

Reactions: 1
I still insisted on quiet time for a long time when my toddler dropped hers at 18m. I’d put her in bed with the iPad, just so I could sit down for a bit
I regret not getting a tablet sooner to do this 😂
My second stopped napping at 1.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.